Why this board filled with white dudes

i dont understand are black supeior or immume to oneliness?? wtf is goin on
also why this board so racist? polincels here? sad...
as a indian manlet i dont feel welcome here

Attached: 32142354657.jpg (1200x1025, 195K)

a lot of blacks grow out in the wilderness so even if they are having a hard time they don't feel the need to go online to complain

Stop worrying about race. We are all brothers in sorrow.

Because only "white" male Americans have the necessary delusion, entitlement and hate levels needed to become THIS retarded

tfw whitey stole my land

We're here, but there is no benefit advertising that. Most of us are too white to fit in with blacks and too black to fit in with whites.

We're also universally hated for shit other blacks do. Basically life on hard mode.

We are in no way superior to loneliness we are either not self aware/intelligent enough to be sad or not welcome here

im sorry my indian comrade, im a chinese manlet myself and you gotta face the facts man, we're not as good as the whites, solution to that problem is to fuck as many white chicks as possible to complete the bloodline. chicks like exotic guys anyway, i know this indian dude whos like 5'7 and slicking pussy like you can't believe.

In a way, blacks are immune, yes. Perhaps even superior depending on how you look at it (I don't think so). Blacks are just not able to understand and process a feeling as complex as loneliness (or any abstract concept, for that matter -that's why they struggle so much with fitting in society, abiding to the law, etc.). Their needs revolve about basic physical needs, aka eating, shitting and fucking. Sometimes they can't fulfill their need of fucking, but in thoaw cases they just rape someone because of the before mentioned reasons. That's why I say you may or may not find them superior: they are more basic organisms, but that simplicity means they are also less prone to mental suffering.

Nah I know incel blacks they don't hang out on internet for starters and also there is a lot racism here.

>black women are off the radar for most non-blacks
>racist white women
>might even get a filipinonGF by sheer rarity

dont believe the manlet meme fellow indian

im 5'11 and its not like i swim in pussy.

its all about confidence and social skills.

looks are only 20% from my research

Because like it or not, the whites have emotions. They're also the good guys.

Jow Forums is majority white. Naturally this board will be mostly white also.
There are some blacks here though, myself included. And no we are not immune to loneliness, black communities just have more of an emphasis on being very extroverted. I know some black introverts.
Believe me, we can.

oh well fuck, he doesnt feel welcome. everyone drop what theyre fucking doing, this guy isnt happy

>as an indian manlet, i don't feel welcome here

I dont think there's a board on the whole internet that's as tailor made for the struggles of an indian manlet

I'm the only dominican poster here and the only robot i've ever seen irl

no were here we just don't talk about our race because it just starts arguments or gets you bullied

I just visited you country, living there must really suck

>be a mutt
>It honestly doesn't affect my life in any way
>except when I come here
I wonder who's the one with the problem

Attached: BrolySkate.jpg (636x701, 75K)

>...not able to understand and process a feeling as complex as loneliness
Oh my god, this is probably the dumbest post in the history of r9k.

>mfw its literally the I'm a cuck but I know everything about the universe and I'm never wrong board
Literally the early onset dementia community of the clearnet

It is, but i'm used to it and i live in a quiet area

He's probably just repeating what he read on Jow Forums