TFW finally learnt how to smile properly so don't look retarded in every photo

>TFW finally learnt how to smile properly so don't look retarded in every photo

Attached: wojakevening.png (1001x823, 806K)

teach us the way, user

Attached: fit gym smile.jpg (1296x1644, 294K)

>tfw still can't smile for pictures

Unironically asking how/where you leraned it, teach me your ways

Attached: morning boomers.png (2527x1440, 566K)

Attached: 1336662154172.png (800x1052, 427K)

It's different for everyone, but I focus on pulling the corners of my mouth back and up, and pushing my chin out. This actually makes jawline look better too.

Experiment in the mirror with different ways. And learn the mind muscle connection so you can do it without looking at the mirror. Even mastering a side smirk can make a big difference.

For me it's clenching your jaw and raising the cheeks while slightly lifting corners of your lips. Rather than outright smiling just press lips tightly together and let the eyes do the smiling.

Lurking in this thread.

Attached: aXm9540xjU.jpg (650x650, 53K)

Will try it, thanks

>be me
>recently ditched the o n i o n s boy yawn
>spend one evening perfecting a photogenic smile in the mirror
>next day, family goes out to dinner
>"let's take a picture!"
>time to shine, baby
>"Come on, user, be serious!"
>his smile and optimism, gone
>stare at plate
>leave

You guys really are autistic, do you really fucking train to smile ?

Attached: 1536288183536.jpg (200x200, 10K)

This motherfucker has a smiling technique

kek

Yes... people absolutely do this.

I have a gay friend that is "very concerned" with his appearance in photos/social media content. He practiced his smile and he looks exactly the same in every goddamned picture.

I feel like thats what a lot of Insta thots do but shit man, must be really important for them to look good on instashit.

STOP FUCKING CARING ABOUT HOW YOU SMILE. Good God, the more thought you put into it, the worse off you are. Pretend someone's grandma just told you she wishes her granddaughter could meet someone as handsome as you or some shit and just fucking smile.

I thought I was the only one who thought smiling naturally is hard.

Annoys the shit out of me when people think I'm not even trying when taking a group photo. Like leave me the fuck alone and press the button already.

Attached: Overlord_II_EP09_135.png (1366x768, 707K)

Made me smile Thnx m8

my smile is the best thing about me, to the point that strangers tell my mother when they see me out and about how much it lights up the room and all sorts of other far out comments. just think of something that makes you happy when you need to fake it.

>tfw big mouth, big nose, chinky eyes
i'll never have a good smile

>I have a gay friend

It’s 2018 user, just say “my boyfriend”

Was obsessed with a thot last year till today
Her ass was so great
Finally decided to talk to her
See her face full frontal (only saw her from the sides she has long hair thats covering her face)
Back the fuck off from there
Feels good man now im feeling free
Getting mires all feels good man

you guys are actually autistic
wtf

>tfw have dimples on both cheeks when I smile
>tfw every girl in my life has said my smile melts them

I learned from K-pop of all places that you smile with your eyes, not with your mouth.

Let me guess. You ”smile” with a gaping open mouth?

wow what a loser. i always make worst faces just because fuck you

I'm not sure if this was an attempted poem or if you just went auto-pilot and tried to write a greentext-prose mix.

thats the ugly people cope,making 'ugly' faces on purpose.

Virtually every model/actor/politician has trained to smile.

Yeah this is literally why soibois do the open mouth face. It's the "I look fucking terrible so if I do le ebic meme face I can just say I was looking bad on purpose". The ultimate cope.

brainlet

>hey user why don't you smile
>oh I'm just tired haha

Attached: 1525935924531.jpg (1305x1265, 207K)

I do, yeah. Don't see how it's autistic though. I just realized that i have a bitch face even when i'm not upset.

>hey user why don't you smile
>last time I smiled was 13 years ago, I have forgotten how to be happy without drugs I feel like an empty vessel floating through the false existence that is life, an illusion, every day is the same