Witcher come out in a year

> Witcher come out in a year
> all the normies now watching
> sword training now acceptable in the gym
This I do prophasize

Attached: cavilltraining.webm (760x427, 834K)

The only show I remember putting serious effort into fight scenes is the first season of Daredevil. Everything else has been cookie cutter. Gayme of Thrones didn't make people get into sword shit don't expect Witcher to.

The stunt coordinator for Daredavil is doing the witcher tho

Attached: 1536542377970.jpg (708x948, 189K)

I like Henry Caville as an actor and person. I'll watch the Witcher show because he's in it. People like to be picky and contrarian, but he was a great superman too. If he makes it acceptable to start swinging swords around like an autist I'll take it as a plus too.

Is that just movement practice? Because if it's choreography, then I am laffin

I can't find any info that Philip J Silvera is working on Witcher. Kek turns out he's worked on movies with shitty fight scenes too so even if he was doing Witcher don't get your hopes up. The showrunner isn't the type that reveres quality fight scenes.
Agreed.

I'll guess it's just practice since they don't have all the actors they need yet. Although even if it is choreography it'll look better through a lens. If you watch the webms /tv/ has of marvel movie green screen acting you'd figure it.

at least ciri is white

Someone post the drowner™ pasta

Who could possibly be excited for yet another adaption of the dullest franchise in the history of fantasy? Seriously each quest following the sarcastic witcher and his pals from Kaer Morhen as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sapkowski vetoed the idea of Todd Howard directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books. The Witcher series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sapkowski's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of The Witcher by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading The Witcher at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "The Witcher" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 8157d3c772f814cba5490cd880bef3ee.jpg (600x815, 42K)

Attached: oykurwa.png (1765x830, 303K)

im really sad for you if this isnt pasta

Yeah wtf is up with this? It's so wierd.
In the last 3 weeks I have seen 2 different people (who I presume don't know each other) start openly practising sword fighting in the functional part of the gym.
Any 30 year old boomers remember the old video of star wars kid practising light saber fighting in his garage? Literally them.
Is it going to get worse? I feel like you're going to say yes....

Attached: 1513773958286.jpg (603x587, 50K)

only so she can get blacked

It's a Harry Potter pasta

While Chad was fucking my crush, I practiced my blade.

Chad was also practising thrusting his sword

> These guys starts duking it out next to the squat rack
what do you do?

Attached: GermanLS.webm (850x479, 2.6M)

>Worse.
No, it's going to get *better* because HEMA is growing strong. Fuck Asian martial arts and fuck your limited modernist idea of what's "cool" and what's not.

Attached: 1536168096509.jpg (707x1000, 155K)

Isn't he directing a movie starring stuntmen exclusively and no actual actors?

Cool? You think this is about cool?
This isn't about cool. This is about not wasting money, resources and looking like a total degenerate.
You sword people looking fucking pathetic. Legit. You fat dweebs build up this disgusting meat sweat by swinging around a stick. Meanwhile everyone else just wants to use the stick (correctly) for mobility and core exercises. Absolute garbage human beings you are. You could do this shit in the park for free but instead you socially inept tards pay money to piss off an entire community of fitness people

Attached: 1512378191710.png (178x173, 68K)

mmm apizzapasta

I'd prefer that. In my gym the functional part is upstairs and the weights on ground floor.

I wish I had a dueling scar but I'm American and not in a private school so I can't get one. Are they still viewed as badges of honor or are they le cringe like everything else these days?

Dueling scars have little To do with sword fighting but rather with fencing. HEMA or HMB both use helmets and bigger swords (or other weapons)

he's a good actor, but a shit Superman. That's not his fault though, it's the writing.

Get out newfag

Idk what some assholes are doing at your gym but they wouldn't be using a weight stick if they were doing hema

Hyper
Exaggerated
Metastatised
Autism

>The stunt coordinator for Daredavil is doing the witcher tho
If you want real scars just piss off your cat.

I like cavilli, but I don’t think hes a good geralt. He seems both too bulky and manpretty.