"Hey guys I'm looking for a guy by the name of Jeff Cavaliere Athlean-X dot com...

>"Hey guys I'm looking for a guy by the name of Jeff Cavaliere Athlean-X dot com, any of you guys know where I can find him? There's no problem I just want to talk to him, ask him a few questions"
How do you react?

Attached: did them.jpg (649x350, 57K)

“Run jif”

"I have watched some of his videos but I do not know him personally so I can't instruct you on where to find him'

FUCK YOU JEFF!!!

Attached: Red-Skull-Marvel-Comics-Captain-America-Nazi-Johann-Shmidt-b.jpg (500x747, 55K)

>It said NON-NEGOTIABLE man, just let it go.

Shouldn't have brought your elbows above your shoulders. You flew too close to the sun, kid.

Attached: flexing on rotationlets.jpg (843x712, 40K)

I'd bend him over and rotate him internally

Lol not gonna happen that guy obviously did his facepulls

Plot twist: Red Skull is actually Jesse after he misunderstood the instructions on how to do facepulls, causing Jesse to literally pull his own face off. (BIG MISTAKE)

I AM HERE. FOR THE CUFF STONE

>Salutations distingués sieurs, je me présente, Geoffroy LaCavalière, adepte de culture physique depuis moult printemps et éditeur du manuel d'exercice "Athsvelte tome X", j'escompte via ce fil vous enseigner la méthode permettant de différencier le fait de s'entraîner comme un gentilhomme bien versé dans les arts physiques et celui de courser les blessures tel un fruste. Je requerrai à cet effet l'assistance de mon illustre protégé Jehan de Facepouille, troisième baron Jessy. Sans plus attendre, effectuez prestement une rotation externe de votre humérus

Attached: geogroy.jpg (314x391, 121K)

tres bien

Attached: 700_FO57290286_9c8dbfbdad6dfed0a69728963303b0db.jpg (700x521, 47K)

kek

im looking forward to seeing jeff and jesse in the sir comic this year

Holy fuck that will be fantastic

Attached: inside-reddit-icon-png-0.png (256x256, 30K)

no u

cringe and yikespilled

>"JEFF! I'VE COME HERE TO NEGOCIATE!"

Attached: revenge.jpg (310x405, 15K)

>"no..."

Attached: no.png (243x218, 104K)

"YOU'VE COME HERE TO DIE"

Attached: dbz jeff.jpg (580x870, 97K)

No. You've come to do face-pulls. Your rotator cuffs, like all rotator cuffs, are now mine.

Attached: jeffmammu.jpg (1080x1159, 306K)

what's his name again?

Attached: billy athlean.jpg (736x990, 264K)