I really need 45 dollars right now. I will do anything I fucking swear. I will send you nudes and even videos aaaaah...

I really need 45 dollars right now. I will do anything I fucking swear. I will send you nudes and even videos aaaaah. Anything, I really need this money right now. I can drop my discord.
And I am not a tranny dont worry.

Attached: 19D92F0E-0A36-4EC3-8E4C-100AE71D2AD7.jpg (640x786, 247K)

unironically if you're like a 6/10 and have a decent following on ig or twitter sell your nudes or feet pics on there.

whats it for?don't tell me it's for normie things like drugs.

Just suck 45 dicks

Why in fuck do you need $45 so badly?

>And I am not a tranny dont worry.
The fact that you had to specify that you're not a tranny makes me worry that you're a tranny.

Need proof your not a tranny first and then will talk buisness

Too scared someone I know catch me. Some of my friends browse here.
I dont do drugs.
Cant tell here, sorry:

Crowdsource your 45 dollars. Drop a throwaway and tell everyone you'll give everyone who has sent you money a video or pictures. Take a teaser shot to provoke interest/make it seem legit.

Your welcome.

I can send you a timestamp on discord, because like I said I dont want to do it here because some of friend browse r9k

fair enough unoriginaloni

If your friend dont see your face they cant tell if its your pussy or not you sound like a fraud gtfo

well there's only like 2 people that browse r9k and have friends so you're fucked

M'lady I will gladly give up a mere $45 of my own funds in order to secure your precious happiness. Please tell me your discord so we can proceed to further negotiations.

Cover your tits with your arm and take a pic

if you want money that badly then post an example here

im not going to the fucking discord

lisa chan #9933
You are literally saving me

We demand tits our gtfo

White knight fag over here just scummed us out of free tits >:(

I am sorry I dont post anything here ):

It's against the rules to beg or adverstise, get banned roastoid.

Can you ban that fedora guy who stoped us from getting nudes plz ahahaha

She already ghosted me two sentences into the conversation. I rather wish m'ladies weren't so troublesome to communicate with.

What did you say? Did you actually pay her?

Nayaru#1021

I won't ghost you user!

Beta fag got some nudes and didnt even pay a dime

No I haven't payed her yet. She asked me to promise not to laugh at her, I said no promises, then she just bailed. Obviously she doesn't really need the money.

>didn't pay her
Good. Fucking roastoids.

>inb4 OP is actually Soduki

these guys deserve nothing, i got u b my discord is brooke#1911 u dont have to do anything for it