Are tall women unattractive or are they beautiful and deserve to be loved too?

Are tall women unattractive or are they beautiful and deserve to be loved too?

Attached: 2a3d6f2b01c2ef16827834169694fce0.jpg (1306x1884, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sofiashamimi/
youtube.com/watch?v=GPc7G0Cp91k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the idea of tall women really turns me on, and i'm 5'4, so quite a few women are taller than me. the thing with tall women, really tall women, though is that a lot of them look weird. like, parts of their body are in proportion with one another strangely.

give her name originally now

actually i want to breed with a tall woman so my kids will hopefully be tall

5'9-5'11 is the sweet spot.

All girls above 6' from what I've seen look seriously deformed. Not sure if it's something to do with female hormones being unable to adapt to being so outstretched but every 6'< girl I've seen looks like a fucking goblin or a man

julia, just type in julia jav on google or julia cmore

Saving for.... research yes research

This is why women are so narcissistic in 2018.

Normally, a tall woman would have self-esteem issues because of her height, since most men would either be turned off or intimidated by it.

Now because of social media, tall women, and all other abnormal women, can connect with exactly the subset of men that fetishize their abnormality, and collect a following of orbiters and paypigs and receive constant validation based on the very thing that would otherwise make them self-conscious.

For example:
instagram.com/sofiashamimi/

Attached: sofia.jpg (640x640, 79K)

i saw a woman who was easily 6'5 on the subway the other day. she had total amazon proportions, wide hips, a nice ass, a slime waist

to top it off she was a mature woman, total gilf, 1 in a billion ill never see another woman like her, she was basically a cartoon

SHUT THE FUCK UP

TALL WOMEN ARE NOT PERSECUTED IN ANY WAY

THEY DONT GET CALLED UGLY

THEY ARE CONSTNATLY VALIDATED IN SOCIAL MEDIA, SOCIETY, AND BEAUTY STANDARDS ALIKE

NOONE THINKS THEYRE FUCKING UGLY

>be 5'9
>go to a midwestern college
>tons of tall blonde girls like half of them tower over me
I literally don't even want to fuck them I just want to eat their pussy and ass and worship them, why can I not find a single girl thats into this? I'm decent looking too.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (362x362, 26K)

>want a taller girl than me
>unlovable 5'7"
I want to die

I'd marry a 6'2" woman over a 5'2" woman.

>THEY DONT GET CALLED UGLY
No, they get called 'manly,' 'ogre,' 'amazon,' 'freak,' etc. Ugly is really about your face. Being a tall female is an attack on your femininity exactly the same as being a short male is an attack on your masculinity.
>THEY ARE CONSTNATLY VALIDATED
Only if they're model-thin. I'm a tall girl who has thicc (but no tits) proportions but this makes me giant compared to most people since I am 6' tall, taller than even the average male height of 5'9. I have been rejected by men I liked for being "too intimidating" many times. My sheer height and size is just emasculating to men. feelsbadman

>tall girl who has thicc (but no tits) proportions but this makes me giant compared to most people since I am 6' tall
I'm guessing you don't accept contact from here?

>exactly the same as being a short male is an attack on your masculinity

There are pleny of men that fetishize tall women, but no women fetishize short men.

You have to be retarded or in denial to think tall women have it anywhere near as bad as short men.

tfw 5'6 and wish for tall gf too

:( damnit

Look at the woman from this post
>instagram.com/sofiashamimi/

She constantly draws attention to her height (6' tall), and she has no shortage of orbiters giving her validation.

Julia is getting so old and her tits are saggy AF now. Can we stop pretending to like all titties and just admit soggy wrinkled bags are gross?

sounds like you are my fetish, smother me with thighs.

Attached: 1529255247744.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

>There are pleny of men that fetishize tall women, but no women fetishize short men.
Women never fetishize anything, so get that straight. Women either don't care, or prefer one thing to another, but they never go as far as men do in categorizing someone's physicality and apparent traits.

That being said, a short man is still tall to a short woman. I have a 5'6" ex boyfriend and a 5'9" ex boyfriend who are both very popular with women besides me, despite being short/small. I'm the tallest either of them dated and both in the end felt too much disparity between us - in small part due to my height.

I'm not looking for internet bfs, orbiters, or anything like that. I don't want to take advantage of people for attention or otherwise. Just having a good old-fashioned vent about my real life struggles.

There's lanklets for tall girls

>amazon
>an insult

>tall female
>attack on femininity
These are false
At worse, being called tall isn't exactly feminine, but that doesn't mean its an attack on femininity

>too intimidating
You're either actually intimidating in attitude, or you hang out with with the wrong kinds of guys

>You're either actually intimidating in attitude
I am, but if I was a normal small female and still pugnacious, people would still think I was cute and unthreatening.
Because I am tall, and strong, and smart, and mean, people find me intimidating and usually dislike me. Sometimes I feel like Frankenstein's monster: disliked and excluded for being just the way I am. I even get reports about me at work even though I don't actually do anything mean except hold people accountable for doing their jobs; because I'm scary, it's perceived as excessively mean. I can never be perceived as gentle or kind or satiny sheer like ribbons or other nice feminine things. I've tried doing the tuff female routine but it feels not me.
>tfw will never be a 5'1 88lb small woman that men covet for being so petite and inherently feminine

If you're probably able to physically match a man in strength, then yes its automatically more threatening.
Maybe you should cool it with the domineering nonsense until someone knows you better. And then let it out slowly.
Imagine a man is interested and immediately tells you about his giantess fetish.
c'mon.

All I'm saying is that I want you to smother me to death with your pussy. Good day to you

Attached: vs34wcx1fx911.jpg (578x605, 26K)

5'6" and have had two taller gfs. If you want one why don't you go ask one out?

volleyball players are consistently taller are they not

Attached: 8.jpg (4000x2667, 929K)

I like either short or taller. I think having a gf that is taller than me is pretty cool. I'm 6ft though.

I'd prefer to not do LDR either. If someone actually happens to be near me, I'd be interested.
Not that you should listen to me, I'm just a 5'7" guy with AVPD who runs away from everyone who tries getting close and then getting upset that I'm alone. I'm pretty much too broken for anyone to deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPc7G0Cp91k
>Then make the climb

My crush is a 180cm girl, not that tall but yes.
I like it when a woman has some vertical advantage.
>i am 185cm tho

Attached: 1465051917117.png (453x492, 99K)

I wouldn't mind a tall gf....I just have to somehow find someone into me. Easier said than done for obvious reasons.

why do guys who are already tall want a taller gf?

Attached: 86694824.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Fucking kek,brookeposting is so easy to recognize.Can literally spot you in any thread.

Attached: 1534744235181.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

I am 6ft 3in so would not mind a tall woman.
>tfw no 6ft tall qt Kazakh volleyball player gf

Attached: 8034EC43-73A9-49CB-BD46-457E2FD185EF.jpg (736x1318, 98K)

I prefer woman like you and think it's a shame that you wish to be someone you're not.

All women are unattractive. If they thought for a moment what men want they wouldn't ask fucking gay questions like this

its all about symmetry imo

And proportion. Don't forget about that

what the fuck are those lips christ

Attached: 1502771884545.gif (250x187, 1.68M)

I love tall girls. They're a lot more fun to cuddle, and to kiss.

This one is unattractive and it's not because of her height

Perfect dick huggers,stop being a fag.

I miss the golden age of red eye, Greg Andy Bill trio was pure kino.

urhg I'd fuck you. It does seem tall girls are either flat chested or have huge tits.

So badly want to get beaten up by her.

>I have been rejected by men I liked for being "too intimidating" many times

were they shorter than you? why not be with a guy who is 6ft+?

bruh she has a giraffe neck lol

>Are tall women unattractive

Literally every female model is over 5'6.

>tfw no ft tall amazonian gf to dominate you

Attached: 52470b766281363ee713633cbe944a78.jpg (800x1200, 113K)

Although there are exceptions, I generally don't find tall women to be attractive. Tallness is a masculine trait.

guys 6' tall won't eat my cookie

What's this meme about tall girls being insecure and getting turned down for being too intimidating? As if there is a shortage of tall guys for them to go after

tall women are the only ones that deserve love, womenlets are genetic rejection that you can pump & dump at most.

Wash it every now and then

I want to eat your cookie

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 56K)

Tall girls are insecure. And they do get turned down more than short girls.

load of shit

I WILL marry Julia

It's true that tall girls are insecure. All girls are.

does it look and smell like a ran over doner kebab? I'm tall and get sick of lanklet women hitting on my like I'm their only hope for love. Desperation is not attractive and neither are most lanklet grills.

They fall into extremes. They're either absolute stunners (pic related) or they're disgusting ogres.
There's no in between.

Attached: blaire.jpg (532x800, 65K)