S-so what's your daily routine, Jow Forums?

s-so what's your daily routine, Jow Forums?
/wagecucking/ or hs / college?
do you have time for any other activities or is it just lifting and job/school? how do you manage your time?

Attached: living the dream.png (1448x932, 408K)

Attached: Living the dream.jpg (3563x1242, 1.38M)

joining the guard in a month so I'm a NEET doing pushups and running daily to prepare

>drag myself up
>shower
>iron pants and shirt
>college
>get home
>remove shirt and pants even though ive only worn them for couple of hours, never wear same clothes two days in a row
>feels like its a complete waste of energy to do every day instead of just wearing comfy shit like everyone else
>secretly hope it will impress her even though i know no one cares about it but me

why do i have to be so fucking autistic

seems nice but in reality it's nightmare

used to do that too. now I wear more comfy stuff, but hell I'd never go in full tracksuit to the school like some people do

Living the dream

Attached: 1536872014671.jpg (1387x805, 139K)

>Get up, shower, brush hair/teeth etc.
>Work
>Get home
>30 mins piano practice
>Gym
>Home
>Make food
>Watch anime till bed

How do you make friends in college when you're out of the dorms and no a freshman anymore ?

More importantly, how do you become the person that makes good frirnds they actually hang out with?

JOIN
A
CLUB

Work 3 diff jobs so no day is the same

Job 1: work 7am-3pm, manual labor
Job 2: work 3pm-8pm, desk job
Job 3: freelance, at home, no set time

I only earn 3000-4000 USD a month so pay isn't great, but I love the flexibility and being my own boss (can turn down work whenever I want etc).

Some days I work 13 hours, others only 5. And then everything in between.

>wake up
>breakfast
>college
>lunch
>do homework/study, play vidya, browse Jow Forums, or just taking a walk
>gym before dinner
>dinner
>repeat post-lunch routine
>shower and do any chores I need to do
>watch mindless videos I've seen a thousand times before until my brain goes numb and I fall asleep
Without fail since college started up again

Attached: 1535842771956.jpg (955x1267, 196K)

Fuck

>live in rural maine
>wake up 5 am, so that i can spend full hour drinking coffee and reading the news and weather, and shit in peace
>6am eat breakfast, shower
>ride my 4 wheeler through the woods and fields to my place of employment, my two big dogs run behind me
>work 7-3 doing manual outside work, painting, grass, groundskeeping etc
>3 pm, hit the gym at the place i work
>its basic, rack/barbell/bench/pullup bar, in a basement at work
>slug a protonshake
>ride 4 wheeler home through woods with dogs
>mow my lawn or split some firewood - whatever i need to do around the house
>wife prepares dinner
>eat dinner, slut a few bottles of sam adams boston lager
>lifeisgood.jpg
>8pm go to bed
>8:01pm - sleeping like a savage

>watch mindless videos I've seen a thousand times before until my brain goes numb and I fall asleep
I've been trying to stop this. I have books I want to read, shows I want to watch, and games I want to play, but I'll get back from work and watch 3 hours of pointless youtube videos, or shitpost about nothing. I've been really trying to not waste my free time as much.

>remember when you thought this was funny

Attached: giphy.gif (400x289, 197K)

d-delete this

Attached: 1497854030868.jpg (601x601, 65K)

Attached: 1535467462093.png (769x440, 356K)

I dont do anything, just looking for a job, wish I never find one honestly, neet life is best life for sure

this it's not that fucking hard.

>wake up around 9
>eat breakfast look at any messages from work
>go to morning class if have one
>go to gym
>eat lunch
>do some work(web dev)
>go to class
>get dinner on way home
>smoke weed and browse the internet until bed

Monday-Friday:
>6:15 wake up, take coffeine/L-theanine stack and slumber till pills wake me
>silently curse at roomie for being a filthy manchild and leaving a mess
>work on my fitness, gym is in same building, very practical
>cold shower/brush teeth/shit/etc
>meditate 15-20 mins
>bus to school 8:30
>do school stuff till 15:00, eat pre-meal nuts while waiting for bus home
>come home, curse at filthy roomie
>make dinner, omad 4500kcals
>sleep till ~18:15/19:45, 1-2 sleep cycles
>go to a bar/coffee shop, drink tea and read a book, or attend a random event, or catch up on school if need be, or browse Jow Forums/random articles/youtube/dunno in bed if feeling depressed
>go to bed 00:00/01:30 listening to an audiobook

I'm fasting over the weekends. No routine, just do whatever.

Based, I'm trying to join the marines.
Cavalry or infantry?

Hello sir

May I please swap lives with you?
I'm a 21yr old zoomer in LONDON working office 9-5

CV upon request

Attached: 1535129823796.jpg (555x333, 32K)

Wake up, feel bad about my life and relationships, having one and wanting another I can't have, poop and per, wallow, eat, go to uni if it's in season, take a walk with my gf, think about having one that fits me better, feel like a dick for thinking about it, try to make her laugh and smile, tell her I love her and go to sleep feeling shitty, also do some running and calisthenics

fucking goals

>tfw going to a trade school to get associate's before going to a state school to get bachelor's
how do I make friends here? all of the clubs are either program specific or identity groups, and most of the people in my classes are burnt out 30 yo boomers or autists who only give 1 word replies

I am originally from birmingham UK, I used to work office 9-5.

I went away to a summer camp in maine, met future wife, fell in love with the lifestyle out here and was lucky enough to be able to move here and get a job.

look up campleaders for an opportunity like i had.

Who here spends so much time and energy at their job, that they fail to progress in other areas? i will have simple things like 'wash car' or 'buy new jeans' on my to do list for like a month before they get done. I get home from work and cant do shit except put something in the oven then fall asleep. My personal development is at a standstill, my health and looks are declining and I just feel snowed under all the time.

The only thing I'm good at is my job and lately that has been hindered by my deep personal unhappiness.

>Get a different job

Any job with decent pay and a bit of responsibility is like this.

Oh my guuud why am i doing this. I never asked for this. Please make it stopppp. I want off this charcoalcell

Attached: 1536854558461.jpg (2550x3300, 1.88M)

Attached: 1527995427068.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

fuck that's dark

living the dream

Attached: bad day.jpg (764x2520, 511K)

Get up
Drive to work
Do engineering work
Drive to gym
Lift
Drive home, shower
Make food/go on a date
Make YouTube videos and shirt designs
Go to bed
Repeat

this is my exact schedule

All the clubs even remotely relevant to my interests are filled with basedboys. What do?

Post body and face

Pls be manly af

>5:30am wake up
>gym
>sunbathe/swim in pool
>shower
>school
>cardio
>30 mins reading
>30 mins YouTube
>knock out 9:30

Pretty cozy user

mog every fag there, use it for a resume and networking purpose

7:00am wake then shower and prayer followed by breakfast
8:15 drive eldest daughter to preschool
8:30 drive to work, stop to buy steak to be BBQ for lunch
9:00 arrive work, I own the business
17:00 epic work out in my garagebro gym
18:00 home for dinner with wife and kids
19:00 Put kids to. bed, read story, say prayers
20:00 get laptop and continue working
1:00 bed

>putting your kids in daycare

Attached: 1536967899874.jpg (600x516, 62K)

infantry. i leave in a month

Attached: 1519073453951.jpg (4479x2813, 1.98M)

I haven't showered in 3 days.

this

I do electrical linework right now so my week typically looks like this

Monday through friday- (sometimes saturday but usually we get enough jobs done during the week to just take a paid day off on that day)
>wake up at 4:50am
>take dog for a piss
>eat quick breakfast
>kiss fiancee goodbye while she's still asleep
>get to work around 6am, start the bucket truck and clean it off/stock it for the day
>foreman arrives at 6:30am
>bust ass from 7am to 4pm, digging ditches, hand-setting anchors, rigging guy wire, lugging heavy shit through the environment for the day (sometimes a ghetto, sometimes it's a forest, sometimes it's a swamp, etc. All depends on where the work is for the day)
>drive home around 4:30pm, try not to die on the highway because no one around here knows how to operate a fucking motor vehicle
>do some barbell shit (SS because noob) till 5ish pm in my brand spanky new home gym setup
>shower
>cook/eat dinner with fiancee
>walk dog and hang out till about 9-10pm, usually playing vidya with the buddies or watching a movie
>sex/bed

weekends I typically spend dicking around on my computer, going to the range, or going out to some shitty bar with my fiancee.
I'm joining the army though, as an infantryman with a ranger contract, so I think my days are about to get a lot longer and a bit tougher. At least I'll be able to get out of this horrible fucking city (houston)

Attached: 1479915832770.jpg (702x562, 61K)

I work at a smelter. Manual labour, which I like. 6 days at work, 4 days off. Pairing training, optimal rest and nutrition as a shiftworker is sometimes a bitch, but I am pretty happy. Pays not that bad either. Dont know if I want it for 40 years though.

i hope you die for israel and don't reproduce :)

Cringe beta and fedora

have they given you the injections yet? if not they will, enjoy

college. decided i didnt want to play my sport for my last year because i just wasn't enjoying myself anymore. feels kinda weird not playing the game ive lived my whole life playing. i dont really know what to do with myself outside of lifting and vidya now. with my sport being the only thing forcing me to interact with people im kind of turning into a shut in.

Attached: c6e.jpg (722x349, 85K)

I remember getting all the shots at reception. The worst one was the bicillin shot, affectionately called "the peanut butter shot" because they stick it in your ass cheek and it feels like a wad of peanut butter going in. Had a Charley horse for days after that

Attached: qicl1hz79zl11.jpg (165x115, 10K)

Sup fellow Mainer. I left the rural area for Portland. Best of luck in the coming winter.

Working 40 hours a week, or being a university student already seems like slavery but now, I'm free compared to you.

part time wagecuck to pay for college, go to gym and college, get angry literally wasting money because I hate this shit and I skip so much(never gonna pass).
chaos, nothing really going on aside that

Attached: TexturesCom_FloorsCheckerboard0031_5_M.jpg (1600x1278, 849K)