DAILY REMINDER THAT JEFFPOSTING IS CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED

like it's so forced and unfunny, quit it guys.

Attached: not jeff.jpg (650x401, 121K)

>t. npc

Attached: ADCAE3B3-3E08-4C4E-98D2-D3296D2955B7.png (1519x1000, 389K)

gay and bluepilled

Attached: 1534852013994.jpg (1629x1080, 518K)

user, check your rotator cuff (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Nothin personnel

Attached: 1536285657582.jpg (843x712, 40K)

why did idiots buy this schizo meme
prolly cause there incels

lol what's with the npc meme as of late? do people actually still play videogames?

There was a study that showed that over 70% of people don’t have an inner voice in their head that they use to think. Essentially they are robots that simply react to stimuli.

user, do your facepulls, then we’ll talk

Attached: 9B7FDCA6-9560-49F8-8C9A-EB15D711CE2A.jpg (768x1152, 151K)

That's all the non autistic people isn't it?

they do
they just dont use it when going through mundane activities
its an attempt by mental cases to dehumanize others

we'll round them up alright

No, just the braindead ones that can’t critically think

>memeprocessor.exe has encountered a problem
>unrecognized humor detected
>initiate response program
>loading...
>incelresponse loaded
>posting..
>why did idiots buy this schizo meme
>prolly cause there incels
>changing thread

Attached: images (8).jpg (220x229, 4K)

No more facepulls Jeff.

Attached: did them.jpg (649x350, 57K)

''critical thinking'' is just projection and rationalization of own ineptitude

its seriosly fucking unfunny
go to tumbler snowflake

>critical thinking is just projection

Attached: F4441C45-46E5-4B4D-A012-8B33AFC6A206.jpg (436x410, 69K)

all that Jow Forums shittery on Jow Forums definitely is

this, it's just babby's first "woke" thought. it makes for a shitty, forced, unfunny meme. it just makes me cringe.
kinda like jeffposting.

If dubs all Jeff posters must all leave

>NPC theory detected
>initiate diversion program
>loading...

>''critical thinking'' is just projection and rationalization of own ineptitude

>identity compromised
>initiate diversion program
>loading...

>its seriosly fucking unfunny
>go to tumbler snowflake

>threats neutralized
>changing thread...

Attached: images (9).jpg (246x205, 5K)

somebody didnt do their facepulls today

THE FACE PULLS

Based NPC poster

you wish, grandpa

Attached: 1536348737-yelove_it.jpg (700x387, 83K)

If dubs all Jeff posters must go to reddit

Attached: FC65F6A2-2263-4076-943C-EE545DC60F65.jpg (300x242, 30K)

what did you just say you fucking cunt? I did more facepulls than you'll ever know, I did them day and night, I believed in you Jeff!

Attached: Red-Skull-Marvel-Comics-Captain-America-Nazi-Johann-Shmidt-b.jpg (500x747, 55K)

>"so... i wanted to talk to you 'bout... there's been a lot of controversy, lately..."
>*cuckles* "when hasn't there been"
>"you said that young men...should train like athletes."
>"yeah well I've said more than that, I've said it was non negociable"
>"non negociable, yeah. can we get into that at all?"
>"okay so at the turn of the century there was this french thinker named Cavaliere, right, and - he's actually the one who inspired Derida and Foucault; so this guy (he's a university professor at the time), and he notices everyone around him is lifting but they're not building functional muscle..."
>"hm."
>"well that's not right, is it? I mean what's the point of training if you're gonna do that? it's like... might as well NOT train, so then Cavaliere -and that's what makes him so bloody brilliant actually, he went and he took a look, and he found out that roughly 10 percent of the population were training like athletes. the rest were just asking for an injury."
>"oh wow"
>"yeah...wow... and so... and so the most commonly accepted explanation is that -because that happened, the study was conducted in 1919- is that marxist ideas had made their way into french gyms by then. Because, humans -not only women, humans, as whole- have a very strong maternal instinct. And leftists are partly driven by that instinct, well I mean there's envy for sure, but there's also a genuine concern for the internally rotated... And that's the figure of the overbearing mother, that was the attitude of french gyms at the time, telling everyone "don't worry if you have poor posture or internally rotated shoulders, you're based and redpilled" and it's like but are you really? hmm no, not really actually you're cringe and bluepilled"

Attached: 1536952838235.jpg (300x168, 24K)

>"yeah"
>"and I mean we *know* that now! the science is very clear. you know, they found prehistoric tribal art in china, aztec art as well, all over the globe, throughout history, all depicting internal rotation as a force of chaos. It's like what do you think clocks are? Clockwise rotation is internal rotation, clocks aren't meant to measure time -well actually they are but not the way you'd think- clocks are here to remind you "hey man, time is passing. internal rotation is settling in, you're dying, what are you gonna do? take it like a harmless man or become a monster and do your facepulls?" cause that's what internal rotation is. it's death. it's chaos. it's impingement"
>"hm. hadn't thought of that, that's interesting, so how do you combat this?"
>"well as I said you do your facepulls! you don't have to be repping the stack on your first try but if you start today and aim low enough you can only get better. maybe you do 25 lbs for 3x20 on your first day, and then two weeks later you can do 5lbs more, taking small steps, I mean you know that, you work out with weights... And you do them every day, that's another thing, I get a lot of people asking me if they have to and the answer is yes, absolutely, non negociable. Cause we've seen what happens when you postpone supraspinatus day like this, and all the ego lifting meatheads come out of the woodwork saying "well it's never been done the way I would do it" and it's like... it's like... how many people should have to snap their shit up before you're satisfied, man? ...so what I'm saying to young people is, I'm not gonna sit here and tell you your training sessions are okay -they're not okay, they're plagued by impingement and non-consensual upright rowing. Sort yourself out. Do your bloody facepulls. Put science back into strength. Start now. Buy a pair of powerblocks and subscribe to Athlean-X dot com. That's the only way to slay the dragon of bad posture" [...]

yeah cant stand jeff either
ugly manlet pseudoscientist

you cant address any points people make without acting childish and making fun of them
looks like its you with shitty impulses and you mental freaks are in minority as you like to claim
youre getting gassed soon

Jeff plz

>ugly manlet pseudoscientist
>you cant address any points people make without acting childish and making fun of them

not him but wtf happened here, user?

Attached: 1534792928950.gif (200x152, 1M)