The new Battlefield low sales is due to Trump supporters and misogynistic people

The new Battlefield low sales is due to Trump supporters and misogynistic people
youtube.com/watch?v=IJmghBJKsnQ

Attached: DaHV37BXUAA4ckx.jpg (888x330, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Boycotting a game because of a female in it

Attached: 122134125555.jpg (754x1005, 80K)

>trannies in ww2.
no thanks.

You don't get it do you? People are boycotting it because they want a fucking good game, not politics agendas shoved down their throats at the cost of immersion and historical accuracy. It's ok for battlefield to fuck up history but not ok for Doom to make 2 jokes about immigrants and retards, wtf is wrong with this world. I just want to play a good game, not get preached too about RESPEC WAHMAN, fuck that!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x299, 40K)

Also blaming low sales on trump supporters and women haters is fucking pathetic, people need to grow up. You told us "don't like it don't buy it" so guess what we're not buying it. Fucking jesus shitting christ.

I don't associate women with anything awesome. If I see it anywhere, real or fantasy my brain simply quits

Have you seen the trailer? It looks like fucking shit. Gameplay looks like Vietnam mixed with Star Wars. It doesn't look anything like WW2. And that's before even considering the cyborg nigger and the srongk independent whamens

youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc

it has more dislikes than likes and a ton of that is from normies, they're not all epic Jow Forumstard memers

"don't like it don't buy it but if you don't buy it we'll chimp out and call you misogynists and Trump supporters"

It's funny because EA even said don't like it don't buy it. Looks really bad for them, like a pathetic little tantrum.

>You don't like our product? That's YOUR fault for being MORALLY INFERIOR to us WAMEN respecters.

This is a good thing though. Maybe they'll learn to produce a product that appeals to the actual customer base instead of """journalists""" and keyboard warriors who don't play M rated games.

>Tell your players not to buy the game
>People don't buy the game
>"No wait please come back!"

aww your shoot shoot game isnt realistic enough? thats rough. have fun complaining on the internet more

world war 2 is for everyone now

Attached: 1534820193664.jpg (2304x2016, 287K)

>people don't like the propaganda bullshit pushed on them
>WHY DON'T YOU LIKE IT???
>LIKE IT AND BUY IT RACISTS!!!11!!!1!1
I swear, these are the same kind of people that got bullied at the playground and still wanted to hang with those kids instead of exhibiting rational thought and going home.

>back in 1942
>women were patriotic and conservative
>they were the reason why our industrial boomed because they were busy in the factories
>now you have half naked women with SLUT lipsticked on her stomach protesting against the patriarchy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.13_[2018.05.25_00.21.03].png (582x708, 462K)

Umm you are complaining because SOMEONE ELSES shoot shoot game isnt diverse enough which is even more ridiculous. Why complain about something you wont even buy or play, nor were you planning to buy or play previously?

Every
Single
Fucking
Time
Man, I dont want to be a jewish conspiracy theorist, but fuck me

Not complaining, seeing a bunch of retards have a collective meltdown over what are essentially skins in video games is hilarious.

You don't even have to be. The facts are clear.

Lol, why did Doom get hate then for making 2 offensive jokes? Why did games in the past get hate for having you shoot niggers? You dumb shit, you're missing the point. Go fuck off to your safe space.

Anyone who doesn't see the evil of the Jew is lying to themselves at this point.

>he doesn't get involved enough in the game to actually experience it in depth and enjoy it
That's why nothing you do in life is fun. Enjoy never enjoying anything you fish kek.

The guy who said that was fired last week and the rest of EA has been in damage control mode ever since.

Fuck American politics, you are all fallacious faggots with zero subtlety.

There's people who think fans are mad at there *just* being a women in the first place for the game, which is fucking retarded...

...and then there's fans who are mad at how it's an unrealistic depiction of a female fighter, when really they should have gone with French resistance or Soviet Night Witches etc. instead. That is a valid and good point to make.

LIBRRRUUUUUULLSSZZZ. CUUUCCKSERRVVAATIIVEZZZ

Attached: >2011 君たちshig波.jpg (700x700, 247K)

Still reflects bad on EA since they hired him in the first place. They were literally telling their customers to fuck themselves if they don't like it. And they cry and complain because evil hitler supporters. LOL

>stalingrad 1942
>comissar tells you and your friend to charge the German mg nests
>look at comrade and know that this is it
>put on helmet, glance at photo of your sweetheart
>I'm not coming home
>comissar screams for you both to charge
>you vault over the trench line and scream; "FOR THE MOTHERLAND!"
>you see your childhood friend next to you have his stomach torn open and his intestines spill across the ground from an mg42
>the last thing you said to him was; "let's go."
>reach German lines
>run first German you see through with bayonet
>he screams and cries for his mother as the purple heart blood from his chest explodes across you
>you raise your mosin to kill his friend but it's too late
>parabellum rounds spray across your torso, and you drop to the ground, feeling the warmth of blood dripping out of you
>you hear the german you killed crying; telling his parents that he's so sorry he never made it home for them
>you think of your own family
>widowed sweetheart, fatherless child
>your last thoughts are of them, as you sink into darkness

>73 years later
>company makes piece of media showing that black americans and robot women fought in cartoon tanks against the evil germans
>sells it as the same war your died in
>the country you died for isn't even mentioned
>tfw

Attached: rQo-WzSP5dzIC0JCG3hrJfFtd9ZxTaKlqS8YC4IKJFA.jpg (600x720, 60K)

Lol, just a troll trying to piss off both sides. Ignored.

Western gaming is an irredeemable shitshow. Developers, publishers and journalists are all maximum woke, Valve is persecuting Steam members for being anime fans, and GOG recently bowed down to an SJW twatter mob. It's all worthless and I am never going back to it.

>shrieking british woman
>"pip pip hellu guvna!"
>idiotic cinematic action scenes
>michael bay explosions
>throw in some niggers
>bald kratos type dude
>the furthest thing from realistic
>"don't like it don't buy it"

Mainstream conclusions: guys who play video games are fucking retards who don't know anything about history

Attached: 0e6.jpg (1440x2308, 864K)

Forget what you learned in history class. Or else.

Attached: zoypRDT.jpg (750x890, 95K)

Is he wearing fucking tribal face paint?
Is this game set in some war I haven't heard of yet?

Attached: 1532993879275.jpg (499x499, 74K)

fuck, man
have a (You) for this high quality post

It's Woke War II.

>the developers treat their costumers like shit
>they forgot the costumer is their boss
The strawman is so damn obvious in this one.

Attached: 1532700718392.jpg (815x1087, 697K)

WW2.
I really don't get why they keep going on and on about that one when there have been so many other wars. WW2 has been done to death and trying to "innovate" it is just insulting and stupid.

*76 years, actually. It's 2018 right now. original comment, desu

I'm a super fluid guy, and I hate SJW shit to fuck. I'm tired of seeing it, but I'm more tired of the disingenuous dishonesty that comes with it. It is an illness, like it or not.

Nice deflection, plebbit faggot. No one fuckng cares if it's realistic or not, look at COD in last years. Everyone does complain for it being a political agenda pushing game. Try again.

>WW2 had women with tribal face paint and bionic prosthetic arms
Game "journalism" is comedy at this point

>implying the Germans wouldn't have kept mowing you down without our support

>he wants to play as a girl
Fucking fag bet you use words like "toxic" and "problematic" on a regular basis

No because any game that depicts the Axis as bad is shit. So every WWII is game shit imo.

Attached: 1531669339211.jpg (300x300, 70K)

Why do publishers think they can just tell the customers, funding their company and raking them profits, to fuck themselves. Lol shows how little respect they have for you all. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

That screencap seems to be an example of the motte and bailey tactic. BFV has some fantasy bullshit in it involving women, but instead of defending that (difficult) they try to make it about the existence of women in WW2 instead (easy), while pretending that the two are interchangeable.

>Why is there a cyborg woman on the frontlines swinging a cricket bat in WW II? This is bullshit.
>You stupid drumpf misogynerd, didn't you know that women were involved in the war? Try opening a book some time, you ignorant pissbaby!

>puts out another point n shoot in world flooded with them
>expects no one to get burnt out on the same dry formula

Can I have historical accuracy for once? I get you want to play as whoever you want, but I also want historical accuracy. At the same time, I've rarely seen women inside a videogame that has customizable genders like D2 and undoubtedly Battlefield 5 will be no different. In no misogynist or a trump supporter (or a shillary for that matter) but I do enjoy games like heroes and generals. Oh well, I will eventually collapse and buy the game but for now it looks very enticing since I have ordered the RTX architecture.

I didn't even know the game was out, i think it's lower sales may be due to poor marketing rather than the simple fact there are women in it. Could also be because it looks exactly like Battlefield 1 but with actual Nazis this time

That and EA calling their customers stupid fucks and we have control over it. I think people are getting sick of having agendas shoved down their throats too. EA wanted this game to be recieved as accepting and unifying, but most gamers want an escape from reality, not for reality to be rubbed in their faces.

was this a gamble that went wrong? like do something offensive in your game to be in the gaming news all the time to get stuck in peoples heads so they hopefully buy it but it went wrong and now everyone hates your game kind of way?

No, it's because publishers don't understand games and the woman incharge has only played mobile games. It's literally because EA are a bunch of dumb fucks who squeeze the life out of gaming developers.

>Buying EA games
>Playing EA games

Attached: 1469651626102.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

EA is notorious for being a shit sociopathic company. Why can't dumb fuck normies just stop buying their sports games and shitty games like this. This is why evil wins because they're fucking cumming yellow shit in your mouth but you don't want to take their dick out.

Attached: 1520523717057.gif (400x255, 500K)

Since when is battle field about history accuracy.
Were people 360 no scoping back in the 40s? Where there also zombies?

Nah senpai, zombies are fine but put a vagina on the field and every triggerd jew conspiracy theorist goes crazy.

This.

Original laugh.

Attached: react (35).png (675x450, 368K)

There were women in combat roles in both world wars.

Women fucking cyborgs in world war 2? It's just the way it is, no one wants to play a stupid agenda shoving piece of shit.

Not UK, not US. If they put a ressistance fighter as a side character that would be cool. Maybe a Russian sniper. They were not a big thing even in Russia, mostly there for propaganda purposes

Isn't he a trump supporter?
He made a live stream during his election and wore a trump hat.

>don't buy our game bigot
>noooooo bigot what are you doing pls buy our game

People doing 360 noscopes wasn't the developers intention. Who the fuck wants to play a shitty snowflake representation of WW2, which in reality was a cold, gritty horrible war. Wolfeinstein 2 shows you don't have to have accuracy, it's just when politics gets involved it's a little off putting.

Apparently not, he blamed the low pre-orders on women haters.

That's not the inaccurate part

Attached: face paint.jpg (819x553, 81K)

>BING BING! GOTTA SAVE THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!
>one female in a video game? How fucking dare you ruin realism?????

Incels folks

Attached: Pepe.png (839x768, 399K)

It's like putting females in boy scouts, don't fucking whine and complain when people don't buy your shit.

fortnite is free. wow expack is out. ever think maybe bf is just shit/with shit timing? not everything has to do with gender

hes just licking SJW labia for views

The real reason they put females in it was to chase the battle royale craze. The characters are now just "avatars".

A woman in a game isn't a political agenda you stupid fuck. You are the one who is making a big deal out of it.
Some people like to cross play because females actually look more badass than males sometimes.

Are tribes of tiny flesh eating bacteria conspiring to kill their host organism? Of course not. But the end result is the same as if they have. You have to do your best to protect yourself from them and make sure they never gain a foothold in your body, not because they're evil or mean or inferior or whatever, but because it is your job as a living and breathing being to do your best to stay alive.

so go buy it and play

>battle field
>historical accuracy
Fire up Battlefield 1942 or Battlefield Vietnam and youll find those games were extremely accurate

Except the devs have explicitly said as much on Twitter you retarded strawmanning faggot. God I hope you fucking die.

I'm not buying it because I'm not spending money on a game I'm going to forget all about once RDR2 comes out two weeks later.

Also fine, but female characters in your WW2 game. Make them French resistance or something, not this steampunk cyborg arm Apache viking warrior or whatever that's supposed to be.

Attached: download.jpg (750x339, 50K)

You try getting a woman looking more badass than doomguy

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

As always, GAYMURZ are retarded.

RISE UP

Attached: 14664534657.gif (295x221, 646K)

And funny enough they're a lot better too.

Are you fucking retarded or are you a shill?

>not this steampunk cyborg arm Apache viking warrior

seriously, that thing is ridiculous.

How many people would have actually complained if it was a female Soviet sniper on the cover or as a main character or something? With a far more realistic aesthetic and trailer with her running around stalingrad or some shit. I bet a fraction of the people would have complained. Whereas the response to this was "this is ridiculous and looks like trash" and EA's response was basically "you are a loser who hates women and we don't want you playing our games." Ok, faggots, I'm not big into shooters but if I was forced I'd buy the call of duty ww2 game just because you pissed me off. I can only imagine what long-term fans of BF think. Even compared to BF1942 this is unreal