Post people who somehow managed to DECREASE their attractiveness with weight loss

Post people who somehow managed to DECREASE their attractiveness with weight loss.

Attached: 2634489.jpg (1920x1920, 318K)

How about we don’t and say we did?

Attached: 1536473491800.jpg (1936x1936, 301K)

She looks more attractive in the second picture you retard. Bruh if you wanna go sniff brapps just go fucking do it. Don't make this covert high test thread.

from fat to flat wtf

Huh, I guess I never really thought of that. Thanks

tattoos are a fucking plague

Second is better but ideal is somewhere in between.

Both of these look far better. Shitty thread, abandone ship.

>tfw you want to congratulate her for this progress
>then you remember that she built next to no muscle mass in order to achieve this
>and took 3 fucking years
>while you've lost more weight while getting more muscular, in like 3 months

girls really have life so fucking easy. born with a cute face? done. I don't want to be bitter because to each their own, and she did improve her health and became more fit, and I admire that. but sometimes the double standards really make you think.

Sure they have it easier, but at he end of the day they're women and we're men, and I'd never change that. Fuck being a woman.

jeez that's insane, imagine being born with that much facial aesthetics and spending all of your life not knowing it.

Everyone is born with the potential to have a well-developed face, it's just that bad habits, bad oral posture, and dentists that remove teeth are very common and theyll fuck your face up real quick

blacks cant be cute

fuck u they can

Attached: 35274f63329eb9a1265dc785c5c8de5a.jpg (720x721, 52K)

Attached: eden.jpg (1309x1024, 366K)

women don't count because they're supposed to be soft and supple

it's only weird if someone becomes more attractive when they become less fat if they're male

>tfw gf wants to lose weight
>afraid she's gonna lose her DD titties

Attached: 710c84065fa4336e9cf2deaa82bce468.png (367x365, 307K)

SAD, FUCKING SAD

youre fucking faggots

Going from "look at my big fat tits" to "look at my skinny toned arms". Stupid.

Women can have higher body fats than men and still be healthy. She doesn't have a massive gut in the left photo, and that's what causes most health issues related to obesity.

>not wanting gf to have a flat chest
>being a faggot
pick one you low T KHV

Flat is justice!

Attached: 1514367630669.png (760x760, 220K)

And thats why you need muscle even if youre a woman

As far as I am aware she did not have breast reduction. The loss in size was gradual with her weight loss.

Attached: eden2.jpg (1213x1024, 353K)

This far too much. I normally don't go for the "chad" face too much but this guy is fucking handsom

fuck this is so sad, left is far superior

Attached: yoda.png (602x409, 260K)

Attached: 7B0195E4-63B0-4C26-83CE-33EEF28BA24A.jpg (1200x776, 63K)

She looks nice in a plain way

>Fat GF
>Has disgusting fat tits

I'd rather have a flat chested petite gf than some fatty who only has tits because of her enormous girth

She’s like 1/3 black. Dark skin blacks are all ugly. No exceptions.

>cool guy
>douchebag

Attached: face_weight_loss_before_and_after_3.jpg (700x400, 30K)

What the fuck are you in about you chubby chaser?
What is it with Americans and being attracted to pigs

>retard
>douchebag

We have higher test on average than the typical eurocuck

t. boomer

No. Tattoos are shit.

Sure thing old man. Keep it booming

Attached: burter_dabbin_on_You.png (616x394, 318K)

>douchebag

Awwww, is someone still not over being bullied in high school?

Being male is small price to pay for rape

He always reminds me of that retard kid of michael in gta

Tattoos let me know you're a worthless piece of shit before you open your mouth. Because of that I fully support tattoos

calm down boomer

and what if you're not pretty? nothing can save you so why don't you shut the fuck up with your incel shit

whereas men can redeem themselves no matter how fat/ugly/old. can't say the same for females now can we. l

Attached: 1486251245314.jpg (2048x2048, 377K)

there's no way that's the same person, no sane woman would give up those tits considering all the advantages they have

Wtf she was fine before.

Girls don't need to get fit. They just need good fat distribution.

Shit bait retarded roastie

Nah she got hotter, still plenty soft

Attached: 1536148317349.jpg (1316x1080, 104K)

how do you lose that much fat and still manage to have 0 muscle? is this the legendary "fasting" results that everyone is talking about?

good god those hips

Attached: dbf0df3.jpg (480x480, 100K)

I've rarely wanted to impregnate a women more in my life.

nice response you brainlet

you know what i said was the truth

>men can redeem themselves no matter how fat/ugly/old.
Simply not true.

It's the result of not even lifting

itt fatty fuckers

Soiboys generally hate the gym, or as they call it, the douchehouse. So if they lose weight it's not accompanied with lifting.

it's called competence/status/money/etc. whereas an ugly competent woman will still get overlooked by men. all she has are her looks which might i add are only useful for such a small window of time if she's blessed with good looks to begin with

>competence/status/money/etc.
Consider the type of women that are attracted to this, that type of love isn't fulfilling.

How is this fitness

>whereas men can redeem themselves no matter how fat/ugly/old
not sure if de facto buying a whore to spent an extended amount of time with you is really "redeeming yourself"

this. they are unloving harpies who'll be gone at the first inconvenience and spend most of their time wasting your money rather than doing anything else.
who would want them?

>love
love is a meme

Attached: 713335_1318372519185_375_300.jpg (375x300, 23K)

I am sorry you've been hurt user, but love is out there, you just have to keep working at it.

Are you sure is the same guy? Ears and nose don't look quite the same on both pictures.

Honestly most of the girls I've known who have lost weight have ended up looking worse. Firstly, their tits get way smaller, often going from great titcows to just slightly bigger than average or just average. In fact, their whole body loses its fullness. Plus, their cheeks and face look more gaunt, less full, and the skin seems tighter and less youthful. Every girl I know who's lost weight has ended up looking like they've aged a good five years in the space of just one.

I love thin girls too, but only when they're just naturally thin and dainty. Girls shouldn't diet, they should just eat normally, not like pigs, and end up looking however their body is inclined to form. Estrogen makes it harder to lose the fat because they're not meant to, it's meant to act as food storage so they can reproduce more easily. That's why we find it attractive. If you've got a body that emphasises high estrogen levels, like large breasts and wide hips, why the fuck would you go on a diet to try and get thin when it's going to take away your best features?

this is a quadroon, most of the black has been fucked out of her genes

no sympathy for this fat kike, I love watching that french bitch roast him

Low test fagg kys

Jennifer Connelly

She still has a super beautiful face but her body is gone.

This is her heavenly young face

I would give everything to find a woman like her for breeding

Attached: SF2ICW0.gif (245x270, 891K)

whats not to love about a competent man? maybe it's you who needs to stop going after high school girls who have yet to get over the hot guy = best guy mentality.

anyways im done talking about this topic bc you incels will just keep denying it.

Stop being disingenuous, you know I was referring to the combination of competence with status/wealth.
Merely being "competent" however vague you want to define that is not enough to attract women of calibre.

Someone shop this so he has his arm around himself plz

post MOAR
had such a massive crush on her and Elizabeth Shue

Would still bang the shit out of her desu

>prime Jenny
Patrician taste, my man.

The position of his head aren't the same. Moron.

Is that the cunt from The Inbetweeners?

Who the FUCK has a Glasses case that opens like that?

Attached: file.png (111x91, 18K)

>That's why we find it attractive
No we don't were not all chubby chasers.

she looks more wholesome and less thotty now in the face. good job.

this failed thread is proof that it's very hard to impossible to look worse after a weight loss. cope harder, fatty OP!

ugly fat dudes that have turned into ugly stick dudes

lolol its because he gets better leverage

This is peak woman which is a shame because Jewess but it's motiv8ion for Aryans to steal Shlomo's remaining choice wombs, and there aren't many

lmao gay cunt

okay gay boy lmao

>tfw my wife looks like left but I don’t know how to get her to look like right without making her believe I think she is fat but I don’t I just want her to tighten up a bit.

Jewesses are great. Their beauties are top tier, plus khazar milkers and all that

I refuse to believe it’s the same person

>stop liking what i dont like

Glad the kid from Superbad was able to pull himself together.

LOL

>that much facial aesthetics

>peanut head
>thin lady-like eyebrows
>that bulbous ass nose
>looks like a shit recessed bridge can't see from this angle too clearly
>those eyebags
>mouth that far from chin

literally a 3.7/10

You have no idea how to rate, post his pic in truerateme or lookism and he'll score a 7 easy.

>whereas men can redeem themselves no matter how fat/ugly/old

Being a betabuxx provider for a used up 30 year old woman who spent her 20s getting plowed by Chad's =/= redemption

Sunglasses covering his close together beady eyes lmao.