Hey fit

hey fit

on my way to 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps
on a 6 day PPL routine.
Thinking of going for a hypertrophy routine after, my arms are horribly small compared to my body, chest, back, legs all look better my arms let me down.

Any routines you guys have found to be good after getting a decent strength base? Don't want to be on a brosplit and hoping someone here has been in my position and had success

>pic related the goal

Attached: 1359110119079.jpg (635x900, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGPtL9zWubI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I’m old. I have the magazine that photo was originally published in

I am this body type. Its overrated. No lats means your hard work disappears under a t-shirt

Your picrel has no arms, he's all pecs and low bf%. Anyway, what the fuck have you been doing on your program so far? The purpose of PPL is that you have a lot of accessories. Just throw in 2-3 extra set of bis and tris two times a week. Duh

but PPL is a hypertrophy focused program

ok what’s it from
looks like some late 80s to very early 90s teen mag

youtu.be/sGPtL9zWubI

PPL is pretty much the gold standard for natty hypertrophy

Not if you're a boomer or a hardgainer. To be honest, fuck yourself with your generalizations

>hardgainer
love this meme

I’ve been on PPL 6 days/week for a little over a month now. Pic related shows my progress, and 1/2/3/4 is around Advanced. My gains have been consistent so no complaints. But I’m pretty sure I just hit overtraining mode (you can see my lifts falling down a cliff), so I‘ll deload for a few days. Sometimes I do rest 2 days a week though when I feel an injury creeping up on me.

Attached: A1A1053A-1E2D-47BC-8E21-1E5C3A60518C.png (640x1136, 89K)

>hardgainer

Full body or ppl?

>hardgainer

Attached: biGboYsnackS.jpg (795x597, 116K)

>creating an account on a website that sells your info to jews as opposed to using graph paper and a .9mm HB lead pencil to chart your progress

How many fortnite skins do you own zoomer?

I have been doing this and enjoy it:

Monday: PPL
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: PPL
Thursday Rest:
Friday: PPL
Sat/Sun: Rest

Yeah I guess, but even fake nattys like PPL

>graph paper
>.9mm HB lead pencil

Attached: 278A887E-525F-4EAD-B4D3-9662F35DA58C.jpg (380x349, 47K)

((Schenkenberg))

It's not his real name. He's Swedish

Kek

What is a good PPL regimen?

underrated