Why do you drink Jow Forums?

Theres no nutritional/physical benefit.
I've gotten super drunk a dozen times in high school and a dozen times in college just to have fun with friends, that's it.
However, I still have fun without drinking and feel great the next day.
I don't see a point in the excessive consumption of alcohol in our culture. I understand the times I did in school, but I've gotten the experience of being really drunk and there's really nothing new or interesting about it anymore.
I'll have one or two drinks socially if others are drinking but when I refuse to get shitfaced people look at me like there's something wrong with me. "Are you SURE you don't want to drink?"

Why do you drink Jow Forums?

Attached: spicy water.jpg (752x501, 152K)

tastes good, feels good, never drink beyond "I can feel the buzz"
I only drink high quality stuff though, not the pleb shit on your pic

Because it gives me a warm feeling that us no gf fellas like. There is no refuting this

Attached: DlBSOauU8AAp2aU.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

>However, I still have fun without drinking

I don't. Stop assuming everyone is wired to be like you

It gets boring after a while and the cons outweigh the pros. Getting drunk just isn't that fun, calories for no reason, more likely to eat stuff you shouldnt, reduced physical and mental performance the next day, And the only pro is you get to feel drunk for a few hours. Not remotely worth it except on special occasions.

there's no nutritional or physical benefit in enjoying art either. its as if there is more to quality of life than nutritional values...

for that small window where you forget how bad everything is, right before it comes back even harder

Seems that there are deeper issues that should be addressed rather than running away from your problems.
This. Not even special occasions for me.
What quality of life? I encourage you to be sober one time with a bunch of drunk people and after observing them say that that's the best quality of life you can have...

99% losers here get drunk for normie reasons
guys like me drink in private to enjoy the moment, to amplify my mood, and I always keep things in moderation. Never drink to excess and don't be a faggot who hangs out with losers, my two friends are moderate drinkers as well.

elitist pretender spotted, I'd gladly enjoy a drink or two of jim beam or jack daniels or any of that swill in the pic.

>if your taste is not college poorfag barely legal to drink tier you are a pretender elitist
never change you manchild

so what do you drink? calling me a manchild while he pays hundreds for a drink

literally nothing wrong with jamesons or jack daniels you insufferable twat

Because im not a fucking cuck
Youre not competing in bodybuilding, stop resisting. Drinking is amazing
The elixer of the gods
Btw, check frank yangs new vid on alc
Absolutely BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 638509D9-F09F-4965-91D8-4B9E24C73081.jpg (619x406, 201K)

when you are not a manchild that's literally pocketchange money
pic related, it's not even that expensive, recent personal favorite, a bottle like this also lasts for months because I'm not a drunktard faggot

Attached: file.png (458x458, 273K)

>not occasionally blacking out in provate for introspective reasons
You seem like a lot of fun

I don't. Never have, never will. If you drink at all, you're a degenerate faggot who isn't worth my time.

Attached: 1531610109269.jpg (640x640, 138K)

horseshit, blacking out doesn't help with shit unless you're some nihilistic weirdo who gets off on making himself temporarily disabled
most I splurged was for a yamakazi 12
I'll enjoy my shitty ballantines in the meantime

I bet you also drink budlight and heineken, and your favorite food is the McDouble
I pity the underage poorfag plebs with no fucking taste

This one got me into whiskey. It's not supreme of the sublime, but its relatively cheap (34 euro), at least where i live.

I heard some user once say it costs more like 70 where he was from.

Attached: dalob.15yov1.jpg (900x1200, 358K)

one of 3 things
>to get absolutely trashed at a shitty club and have full release
>have a low-moderate amount of drinks with friends as a social lubricant
>buy a bottle of nice whiskey to share on a rare occasion like an engagement party or something
the first happens maybe 1-2 times a year. purely a cathartic experience, often followed by an amphetamine fueled mid-morning into some ketamine for the comedown, if I have any.
beer is my 'cheat food', and that's the social lubricant drink of choice. drink socially maybe twice a month.

But I enjoy getting absolutely smashed as much as I like bonding with people over social drinks. There's a stark difference between getting shitfaced and enjoying alcohol like a normal person, and they both have their uses.

If you don't like it though, more power to you. It's definitely not for everyone, much like weed/coffee/any other drug you can name.

heineken is legit stfu faggot
break your neck

holy fucking shit
you actually drink heineken pisswasser
are you 17?

>But I enjoy getting absolutely smashed as much as I like bonding with people over social drinks.
hurrah to you! only a true normshit drinks with strangers and bonds with them, fucking lol. you won't make any real friends there, those people will drag you down if you get to know them too much, they're all fucking parasites. Stupid idiot

typical elitist fag who thinks he's hot shit for drinking stronger beer and looks down on others who enjoy different things
you won't be remembered on this Earth, but I will.

Absolutely based and redpilled
Drink to find out more about yourself and how to fit in this world, not bond with normans like a fucking faggot
Found the roastie

Based and redpilled

big words for a tasteless pleb
you are not even legally allowed to drink yet
careful I might have to fucking spank you if you keep misbehaving

Not him, but i never liked heineken as well, but i don't condemn you for it. Taste differs.

Try Grolsch though.

I think you misunderstand. When I get shitfaced I don't bond with people any more than I can remember their names.

Social drinks are for real friends, people that I've known for years, and it's usually still within the legal driving limit by the end of the session

fuck bonding with normans, I tried that, no good came of it. Just establish business relations and acquaintances, that's it.
I'm glad I don't have to meet stupid cunts like these in real life LOL

>Grolsch
we don't get that sort of thing in my 3rd world shithole, Heineken is the least offensive beer available here. It's either that or Tuborg, Carlsberg and Corona.

don't mind me m8 I'm just shitposting here, have a good life!

baby got hurt for not having taste :(

I used to drink, i liked it when i did. Now that i dont, i like sobriety more. There have been a few nights over the yesrs that a whiskey sounded nice, but ive never regret not drinking.
Benefits of not drinking
>no hangovers
>money saved
>i have more fun when i go out
>i connect with people on a deeper level
>comfortable socializing at all time
>for me, not drinking for extrnded periods enhances my connection with the universe and god.
>dick works better all the time
>obvious health and fitness advantages
>superpowers when talking to women

Its amazing bros. I know /noalcohol/ isnt for everyone, but i LOVE it.

it's a meme anyway
they blindfolded professional wine tasters and they couldn't differentiate between boxed swill and super expensive shit
all alcohol is crap for you, just drink the one you like and justify your taste and that's all there is to it.

more like
>benefits of not drinking in excess
I drink once a month or so and it doesn't affect me at all

try me faggot, I can easily tell JUST FROM THE SMELL the fucking difference between a $10 whisky, a $50 whisky and a $150 whisky

don't drink wine because it's too sugary and faggy

I drink because I think the obnoxious personality it unleashes will get laid.

It doesn't, because it's way worse than my usual (coffee) personality. So I just end up with a hangover and a pledge never to drink again

This. It took 0 willpower for /noalcohol/, I didn't even think about it because there never was a craving. /nofap/ on the other hand (no pun intended) is a whole different story.

Don't let cognitive dissonance make you its bitch. Since you're human, you're smart enough to recognize that alcohol doesn't bring you the results you want. Try working on your sober personality through more experience of what works and doesn't.

Can any of you tell me how this is fitness related? guess I'm just gonna have you report you all. Cheers

>Jack Daniels
>Paying 10 dollars more for a shitty whiskey cuz of a brand name
And you feel good about this?

*snap*

before lifting I used to party and drink/drugs like a madman and im surprised im not dead. I'm a lot more focused and relaxed now a days. and if I do drink, i just stick to beers on my back deck if its a nice and sunny summer day. its hard to just not drink if you have the same friends you did back in the day. but I see nothing wrong with unwinding with some beers

It's always easy to spot the Americans in these threads - you have such a weird relationship with alcohol.

It's different in Europe; we have a pub culture, drinking is not that big of a deal and nor is it indicative of your moral standing.

It's almost like something you consume could affect your body

Doesn't matter what culture you have, fact remains that alcohol is poison and being a liberal euro about it isn't any better. Replace drinking in your post with smoking and see how that sounds
>It's always easy to spot the Americans in these threads - you have such a weird relationship with smoking.

>It's different in Europe; we have a smoking culture, smoking is not that big of a deal and nor is it indicative of your moral standing.

>Replace drinking in your post with smoking and see how that sounds

Yeah, it's totally the same thing and totally as equally injurious.

Fucking hell...

I'll take my chances having a few pints of Guinness at the weekend, thanks.