My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Attached: sizematters.png (800x732, 662K)

This thread deserves replies

"I would call you shallow, but you're obviously not"

Hey guys, can I ask you a question? No need to answer that, it was rhetorical haha :)
So my question is, how is this fitness related? :thinking:
I dont want to report you all but...if you cant answer me Im afriad you dont give me a choice here
thanks in advance
cheers

There is nothing you can do about it. Set her free, she will regret it in a few years. Just live your live, enjoy the things you like. Sex is not the most important thing in live

ok

>this happened

I can guarantee you that half the women I had sex with would NEVER be able to take 9 inches with pleasure.

I concede though that most women lovr a 8-9 inch dick to look at, makes them wet pretty quickly. Too bad for them their pussies can't handle that size (exceptions being exceptions, there are some queen size gfs who will get fucked by a 9 inch and yell "HARDER")

Show her your big white cock.

Attached: 1522592166054.webm (720x1080, 1.83M)

SAGE

MODS!!!!!!!

You should stop spamming Jow Forums with shitty threads

hey you're that fuckin dingus from before wasup man

Yeah I've got an Internet Standard 7.25"er (probably like 5.5lololol) and it takes like 45min of combined fingering+she blows me+fuckin warmup for me to go really deep and take her to the part of the hentai where her eyes go white. A legit 9incher would have problems, I'm sure

hey
guys
can
you
please
refer
to
this
also
dont
forget
to
sage
thanks

There really are a lot of these today.

Cp too, what the fuck Jow Forums?

>cp
What the fuck

Check the other dick size thread

Actually dont

>boards.Jow Forums.org/fit/thread/47653766/
Yeah. That's the second time this week I've seen this shit. It's getting as bad as /tv/.

And of course mods don't do their fucking job but they will ban you for saying basedboi.

good thread

Who would want to disrupt Jow Forums?

Butt hurt tumblrinas? Assmad redditors?

Unironically, I don't know. I get posting that shit on /b/ but idk who would come to the Jow Forums board and post it.

The other one I saw and reported on here was legit a guy taking a dump on a baby that was tied up then he finished off by pissing on it. There are some sick fucking people in this world. Not even moralfagging, but my God.

why did this make me uncomfortable holy shit lads how do i unsee this

DO NOT CLICK THIS. REPORT FOR CP

kys

stop posting this shit

Degeneracy is rampant user

>tfw i will go to jail now just for shitposting on Jow Forums
>didnt achieve zyzz mode yet

Attached: 1231432.png (645x773, 9K)

this but unironically.