How come nobody responds to me on tinder...

How come nobody responds to me on tinder? I get like 30 matches a week and almost no replies or just something like "get help" wtf?

Attached: IMG_0502[1].png (640x1136, 117K)

>match with normies
>talk about big bad spooky suicide
>"why wont they talk to me"
Talk about Netflix or tumblr or some shit user go get some pussy by not being yourself

I revised my opener and I got some more lengthier replies but still roughly the same

Attached: IMG_0505[1].png (640x1136, 166K)

are you originally autistic op?

>tfw completely relate to op
I'm severely suicidally depressed and no matter what I'm doing, I want to kill myself very badly and would take the opportunity to kill myself if there was a reliable and swift option. Clinical depression sucks. I hate living.

Sub-80 IQ roastie suggests "meds" to "balance mental health"

Attached: IMG_0507[1].png (640x1136, 187K)

What do I reply?

Attached: IMG_0508[1].png (640x1136, 132K)

Help me out here Jow Forums I'm too lazy to fire up my normie neurons to reply.

Attached: IMG_0509[1].png (640x1136, 125K)

Not OP and I relate. We should create an army or something. And kill people before we kill ourselves.

"Uhm, sweetie, you didn't have to be THIS rude, I mean like seriously... For real?"

Same as above.

>So. tell me about yourself; what's your name and where do you come from?

Imagine purposely ruining your chances at meeting women who are clearly interested in you, to please anoymous posters on an image board

fuck
thanks for the laugh OP
youre obvi just dicking around but damn my fucking sides

I could care less dude I'm gonna kms soon anyways

Did you say anything to them? Did they respond. Pls update.

Yeah I messaged them, I'll post any replies

he's most likely underage

>could care less
please go through with it and kill yourself

23. I don't think underage are smart enough to desire sweet release.

OP listen here you little shit

Stop attentionwhoring and just fucking kill yourself already. You're just wasting everyones time when saying shit like this on tinder. Stop. The only ones benefiting from this autism are the people in this thread getting a mighty kek but that's it.

Attached: reee.gif (400x204, 79K)

how do you even get matches? I've had tinder for like 2 weeks and spent like 3 evenings swiping right until I'm out of swipes and have gotten 0 matches ever

Lol what a faggot. Complains about wasting time, yet wastes his time by making this post. Just move alone you absolute quarterbrain.

Unless you're Chad tier attractive, you just have to learn to live with it. Women are flooded with messages on Tinder and it's very easy to be buried under 10 other guys' messages.

Basic Tinder game plan:
>funny opening line
>5-6 "getting to know each other messages"
>then ask her out or at least get some form of outside communication (phone number, Facebook, SC, etc.).

It's a numbers game. Don't waste too much time with a specific Tinder whore.

I'm good looking and not a virgin.

Honestly, Tinder is pay to play. I'm at best average looking and I get a ton of matches using the Boost feature.

*Also make sure you have some substance in your profile.

>people still asking this question

It's cos you're not attractive and other people are dum dum

Tinder is not "pay to play" it's only exclusively for attractive men to fuck any woman.

He's obviously using a photo found on the internet. Just look at his replies. He won't even kill himself, he's just an attention whore who has no personality and who can only parrot r9k memes.

This is only half true. Tinder is only practical for use as an 8/10+ chad but if you are a beta male in the 5-7/10 range you can get dates if you are willing to pay for it AND spend A LOT of time on it. And by a lot a mean an unhealthy amount of time each day swiping until there are no girls in your area left.

I don't recommend it but I've managed to get 5 dates occasionally using it over the years as a 6/10 spergy loner NEET. Had sex with two of them, one was a fattie and one was a hot blonde.

I'm using my own photo and my own real info. Why are you condemning?

This is actually pretty funny OP. You should send them stock images of slashed wrists to freak them out.

Can we see your profile?
Hide face if you must I just want to see what thirty matches a week looks like.

The face is the profile. There is no text. I have irl friends that browse this board so I don't want to post my face.

They've been fucking with the algorithm lately so if you swipe too much you get dropped to the back of the queue for being a spammer. I've noticed the quality of my matches plummeted once they went freemium, and my photos/appearance didn't change. They want you to pay.

Unironically this
Also send screenshots

Not in my experience.

I've had over 200 matches over my time on Tinder by using Boost. Not all of them are good looking, but they're usually easy lays. That's kind of what you're paying for, to boost your profile to the girls over the cheapos who don't pay and are buried under thousands of men.

>Hurrr durrr Chad
At best I'm a 5/10.

Attached: Tinder boost.png (349x762, 449K)

those girls are all

>dont kill urself get help ;(

Attached: IMG_0510[1].png (640x1136, 166K)

theres some cute ones in there but most i wouldnt touch with a pole

I can recover from this, what should I say

Attached: IMG_0511[1].png (640x1136, 128K)

Yeah I usually only message the better looking ones, but just goes to show you that I still had all that left over from just one Boost session.

Attached: tinder boost example.png (1151x696, 412K)

'Say when and where babe'

Ive never had a date before, can you show me a good time before I take my life

See That's just the leftover from who I decided to not follow up on after my latest boost session from last month. Just puts things in perspective.

What is boost and how much does it cost?
I would check but I would have to make a new account and I'm taking time away from my phone so I can't get a verification text.

user you better save this

Attached: IMG_0512[1].png (640x1136, 156K)

Ashley seems nice

'Where I can take you out to talk this through. I could use a good conversation'

You get a free one when you buy tinder plus

Heres what you do

>Buy tinder plus
>Upgrade to tinder gold (you wont get charged for gold until the next month)
>Cancel your sub
>Email support and ask for a refund
>Keep gold/plus for the month, free boost

It puts you as the top profile for 30 minutes, so all women swiping during that time frame see you. Instead of being waiting in line behind hundred or thousands of other men.

I don't know how much it is individually since I'm a Tinder Plus member. I get one free boost each month.

please tell me this isn't serious

aaand you lost her

Attached: IMG_0513[1].png (640x1136, 182K)

'Sorry you dont know a place? I know a good one, its [insert local bar here]'

"Thats it, im pulling the trigger. I hope your happy, i screenshotted our chat to include in my suicide not and youre the reason im ending it all"

I sometimes post suicidal posts on this one app and then end up having phone sex with them its pretty sweet

Attached: ascension.jpg (916x963, 445K)

Noice digits user

this one is so god damn funny

Ask Sachi if you can explore her viet-cong tunnels

I'm using my real info so I hope I don't get a knock on the door

Attached: IMG_0514[1].png (640x1136, 188K)

>spill spaghetti about your suicidal urges to girls on tinder
>expect normie girls to pick up on and/or appreciate your autistic semi-irony that's been forged in the sweltering hell of Jow Forums
Maybe you should get help dude

He is doing it on purpose dummeh

Ask one if she'd do it for you but make it look like an accident

You might as well tell your job (if you have one) that you will be in the looney bin for the next few days now.

did she suck your peepee at least after this

this is fucking based should have went with this
literal autism anhero OP

>tfw 7.5 fit kinky semi autist.

I dont meet many girls from tinder because im super selective but then when I do they are very good.

>Swipe
>Too attractive and interesting for these boring uggos
>Occasional twat who could just about stretch being good enough, despite how far above their own weight they're punching
>Chat for a bit
>To their dismay, topic doesn't turn to travel, faggot shit, netflix, body modifications, or me plowing their boipucci before dating for an appropriate amount of time
>Ghosted
Tinder is a gross fuckorgy of low quality, copy-and-pasted (((humans))).

dude I get youre autistic and all but stop putting girls through this shit it's unfair they don't even fucking know you

So OP should lie and pretend to be happy?

OP shouldn't even be talking to these girls if that's the state of mind he's in.

lmao

if she reports you you can get thrown into a mental health thing

OP shouldn't dump his purse all over somebody else's table and ask them to sort through it for him. He should get his shit together, or at the very least not open with "I'm a total basketcase who doesn't have his life together" if he expects a reply that shows actual interest in him.

Stop being such an attention seeking whore. You are no better than the sluts you're talking to. You're not going to get any sympathy here. Get help.

What do I put in my bio? I got a ton of matches with literally only my height but it's all thots, no want

that text is frmo 2017

How tall are you?
Original comment here I come

>Use Tinder for a bit
>Have a couple of really bad dates
>Most women are completely empty shells who refuse to interact and engage with you no matter how much you try
>Now I just ask women if they wanna get drunk with me and beat me with a golf club
>Some of the edgier ones say "Yes" but then back down when I actually start planning a time/place
Women are fucking cowards and boring.

6'4"
Idk what I even expected. I guess it's an ego boost but damn I'm really not interested in casual sex.
I guess I'm wondering if there any (popular) apps that let you meet local, like-minded people for friendship and the like?

Attached: portrait-thinking-man-looking-up-young-looks-hand-near-face-isolated-white-38153026 (1).jpg (800x800, 55K)

>6'4"
Easy modez

Based on location.
A lot of apps that aren't tinder (bumble etc.) tout friendships and steer away from the hook-up stigma.

It really sucks that there are no apps for just... friendship. Maybe there's a market for that, like a Tinder for bros where sexual content is verboten. The problem is that horny Pajeets and losers would likely ruin it within a week. I'd like to meet with some other dorks to get drunk and play video games together.