Tfw if I'd dedicated myself to some academic discipline or career with the same passion and intensity that I put into...

>tfw if I'd dedicated myself to some academic discipline or career with the same passion and intensity that I put into lifting I'd probably be making six figures by now

Attached: 3beaf8385eaaad2b3993b6fc700061a94d0b4e2b47bce7fbc54ca4e58899b016.jpg (215x321, 21K)

>tfw i have autistic hyper concentration and I dedicated all of my time to training and forex, and make 6 figures.

Attached: 3254.png (1144x880, 1005K)

>literally study for 10+ hours a day because I studied at a top 3-world uni
>summa cum laude
>still barely make 2k € a month because it was a meme degree

good thing I love my job though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>tfw when my highest earning pal from school is the laziest and most obese person I know.

He also has no education after school but he can write code in his sleep and was tested without backgroundcheck by his employer.

Attached: 1348429487405.jpg (706x720, 192K)

>tfw iqchad
>tfw gifted for math & languages (/lit/ shit comes easy as well but that's because it's a travesty)
>lost all interest in intellectual or academic pursuits after 1st year of uni
>stopped even going to class
>only care about lifting now
if my hs self could see me now he'd probably call me an insecure overcompensating meathead or something kek. I just stopped caring, it's the weirdest thing. I used to be way into math, I lived for it, I'd say cringy stuff about how it was the language of god and all that pseud shit. And then I unironically got laid and immediately stopped caring, it was like something out of a Simpsons episode. I used to be that kid whose professors think he's gonna become a researcher, now I'm just another normie memorizing formulas and methods to get those credits and move on to the next year.

This except me with college. I'd much rather have my gf than his money tho

>another episode of a faggot believing he's intelligent and gifted, but is in fact a total dunnnig-kruger fucktard and can't even complete 1 year of uni

but I'm in 3rd year uni and have an *actual* IQ of 142 user. do you think there are no smart people on earth or something? lol. some people have to be above average bud.

99% of people who think they're smart, aren't smart. Most people who are truly intelligent are more humble about it

Also, going to a uni doesn't automatically make you smart

This.

I'm doing a PhD and will almost never end up with a good six-figure salary. Depressing af.

My really unless it’s math or something stem. The job market is fickle and a game of luck. That being said it’s never too late user. I got my life together at 23 and used the discipline from lifting to really improve my situation. You can do it too brother

>Most people who are truly intelligent are more humble about it
I haven't found this to be true, ive known lots of genuinely intelligent people, like guys who breeze through physics and math classes that make everyone else work really hard, and theyre often extremely arrogant.

I am not that smart myself, smart enough to kind of understand the basics of whatever field but not really delve into it too much. I prefer operating in a kind of instinctual art-centred way anyway.

Yea I know that feel

I shouldn’t turn my nose at an offer of 63 while still having two semester left but I can’t help but feel a little let down.

My degree is actually really booming and there’s places (albeit in California) that start at 113.

At least I finally repped out 2.5 today on bench r-right guyss?

Attached: 106677DC-54C8-4926-AA27-BF2017B1F21F.jpg (869x943, 244K)

fuck it, can't take money to the grave
better enjoy what you're doing

He had a gf way out of his aesthetic league last year. Don`t know if they are still together been a few weeks since I last met him. But just talked to him a few minutes when he gave his sister a ride home from the same party where I was. But he also passionately hates his job cause he is on some kind of further education like every weekend.

2k a month for something you love doesnt seem to bad, eventho it took alot of work to get there. But you gotta see it from this side: when all the schmocks have burn-out and are basicly done with life, you'll still be kicking

t-thanks bros

What is it you studied, and do for work?

what the fuck
>99% of people who think they're smart, aren't smart
yes and people who score 142 on a standardized IQ test are objectively smart
>Most people who are truly intelligent are more humble about it
baseless claim. why would they? some are and some aren't. I wasn't even displaying a lack of humility.
>Also, going to a uni doesn't automatically make you smart
kek, next level insecurity, you said I couldn't complete a 1st year (because of your shit reading comprehension) and I simply pointed out I was in 3rd year (just to be clear I'm not saying that's an accomplishment either)

I get that it's frowned upon to say good things about yourself on the internet but the fact is I'm measurably much smarter than average and I don't see why I would pretend otherwise. not even trying to be a dick here. I'm a facecel. I'm a manlet. I'm socially beta as fuck. I have average strength genetics. I have a high IQ. I have a big dick. Those are just objective facts.

FUCK

Attached: F708AFB3-55ED-411C-BB7F-2488ED85D44B.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Woah hold up there Mr. Above Average Intelligence.

Your dick is objectively big? You can argue that it is bigger than average, but you can't say it is objectively big. I consider a dick to be big when it exceeds 30 inches. Does your dick exceed 30 inches? Then it is not objectively big.

How is your intelligence going to explain your way out of that one?

>tfw 27 year old boomer barely getting my nursing degree and only started lifting this year

Better late than ever, I guess.

Attached: 1536740287753.jpg (600x423, 38K)