Suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to suicide go here. Shuaiby, my lucky little man...

Suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to suicide go here. Shuaiby, my lucky little man, how the hell did you find the courage?

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't we have a happy thread with a picture of a happy Shuaiby?

baka

what ever happened to that aftermath? what ever happened to that reiko faggot?

If someone told me the wanted to commit suicide, what do i actually say? I can't tell them not to do it cos that just takes their control out of it which would ironically make them want to do it more
>"keep living a shitty life cos it makes me happy"

Letting them go and wishing them a successful and painless suicide is the best thing you can do.

Try tarot cards they always make me feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE

If only there were photos of a happy Shuaiby.

Im pretty sure you faggots saying that you shouldn't try to stop someone from killing themselves is a meme, but anyhow the point is you should try to comfort them that things will get better cause when your feeling bad it seems it will always be that way but its just not true

a true suicide doesn't tell anyone, as it might impede on their plan. they just do it.
one red flag they say to look for is when a very depressed person suddenly seems completely fine

Ive got these phases where I go from overly optimistic to extremely suicidal back and forth. The only thing that stopped me doing it is my parents but desu if firearms were legal here Id have fucking domed myself months ago.

Just venting.

There are no magic works to convince someone not to end it. If you truly cared you'd inquire about why they feel the way they do and what bothers them. Not guaranteed to work, but being a constant support anchor is more than what most of us have.

>the point is you should try to comfort them that things will get better cause when your feeling bad it seems it will always be that way but its just not true

How can you be so sure? I know for a fact things will only get worse, it's just not feasible for things to get better, it'd take a miracle. And to spend a life time suffering just because "things will get better" is worse than just letting someone die.

You're bipolar... I was just diagnosed

My dad tried. Thank god cause the big man brought my dad back.
I have been extremely depressed w multiple attempts but after the devastation it causes in the real world it is just not worth it. By succeeding you are not leaving the message that you wanna leave this world, you are telling everyone who loved you that you did not care about them one bit.
Please hang in there friends. Life gets better I promise.

how did he try? which way?

Shot to the chest. My mom wrestled the 45 from him but he had a midnight special I forgot about. He missed the heart luckily

remember if you are gunna do it unless you want attention and fail on purpose you will choose a 100% method.
guys dont do it if you can avoid it

Attached: 3wn7v2Cd.png (1167x1650, 1.9M)

Fuck off you normalfag retard

That was fake news.

>life gets better
I'd tell you to fuck off but I understand what you're trying to do. The truth though is that this universe is uncaring and has no interest in you or your life.

For some it definitely does get better and they go on to be happy with themselves, but for others it does not get better. For some it gets notably worse. It isn't fair to say "it gets better". You really don't know that.

is it as much of pain in the ass as I would expect to buy a gun in the people's republic of fagachusetts?

any other good methods with solid success rate? read some bad stuff about exit bags

Gunjy knows whats up

>but for others it does not get better
>it isn't fair to say "it gets better".
>you really don't know that
then how could you know things are going to get worse.
What you're saying doesn't work, your understanding doesn't even make logical or conclusive sense.
Take a break from Jow Forums and do the things that can make your personal life better.
like admitting that traps aren't gay

mmm thanks user.
who art yew doe?

Attached: luh3ics50mi01.jpg (566x800, 186K)

Reiko was declared innocent

Attached: 1526500433322.jpg (960x835, 113K)

okay, what I want to know is, how the fuck did this Reiko/Shuaiby thing even catch on?

memes.
orawdeuyg

>tfw I literally could have written this myself and I only just realized how broken my emotions are, despite feeling this way almost all my life

I know my brother takes anti psychotics but I don't know specifically what he's been diagnosed with, he's also tried to an hero multiple times

I also started cutting to cope with things this past year

I'm not gonna make it, am I?

Attached: 2335235.jpg (375x375, 14K)

does cutting feel nice?
how do I start cutting?
I used to self harm I was told when I was like 6 (not cutting obviously but biting and pinching myself)

>does cutting feel nice?
yes and no. It hurts in the moment but you get a rush of good emotion when you stop, and it relieves anxiety.
>how do I start cutting?
why would you ever ask this? You feel like shit after you do it and have to hide things from people, it's terrible. I made the clueless impulsive mistake of slicing most of my upper arm a year ago and I still have scars which I now have to constantly be aware of, lest anyone see. Keep in mind, as a 20 year old adult if someone were to see my marks I'd almost definitely get sent to the hospital and pumped full of drugs.

Attached: 39287238904.jpg (577x575, 59K)

I am quite a few years older than you I know what you mean.
what do you mean
>when you stop
as in you feel better right after making a cut?
also I imagine it is better to use a razor?
as I know from experience working with knives that when you cut skin it heals faster and with less scaring if you use a sharp knife.
Pic related is just a standard knife I have other sharper knives made for cutting meat also.
even if I wanted to try it I dont know where I could even cut myself as I only where my underwear at home and family would see it.

I just drink daily to deal with feelz...
>I also started cutting to cope with things this past year
how did you get into cutting man?

Attached: knife.jpg (415x554, 56K)

>20 year old
>adult
Pick one, user

in countries other than USA you are adult at age 18.
Americans cant even date 16yos cos they get called pedo lelelelelel

>as in you feel better right after making a cut?
I feel a nice flushing feeling about 10 seconds after, it's very short lived but relaxing.
>when you cut skin it heals faster and with less scaring if you use a sharp knife
this probably explains my scarring, I didn't think I was cutting that deeply but my entire upper arm is covered in lines, likely because of the dull blade I used.
>how did you get into cutting man?
was just curious and very lonely. Nothing felt right to me and I got curious one night. Turns out cutting is a pretty good way of finding yourself again.

Attached: 09238902834.jpg (260x260, 26K)

>be me
>cut yourself multiple times in straight lines on your arm, very on-surface so that you dont even feel it
>shit yourself and stop
>7 years later still have scars

Someday I'll probably take my own life. I've come to a point where I realized nothing really matters. At least for me. Sounds like some nihilistic edgy shit but that's honestly how I've been feeling for quite some years now. I've never talked about it with anyone and hey, maybe someday I will and I'll change my mind. Maybe I'll change my mind along the way. I don't know. What really keeps me away from doing it is imagining how it'll destroy my mother and grandmother. I've been thinking that I'll postpone this idea as much as I can. At least until my grandmother passes away. But my mother, man. I don't want her to be sad.

Attached: 1421358872674.jpg (460x385, 89K)

Quality content.

Oregano

Attached: 0B9CB68C-AB73-48FA-A3F6-95714EF1D88C.jpg (876x490, 38K)

Jus a train o'thought

Attached: 1534140631286.jpg (900x851, 50K)

So not nothing is important for you because you care about your mom and grandmom

When you put it that way, I guess I do care about something still. I just don't want to hurt them in any kind of way, even if such a thing would be impossible if I do decide to go ahead with such plans. I don't want them to suffer because of me. I wish I could just go away quietly, with no one ever knowing.

How do I hide from anyone and everyone that I'm gonna do it? I just had a failed attempt a week ago because some assholes found my body and took me to the hospital while I was dead

Like clinically dead? You could try going to a motel or deep into the woods. Something like that.

>nihilistic
hey hit me up again on dickcord.
I lost our DMS and shit :(

My dad tried to kill himself years ago, now that i think about it I wish he had succeeded not because i hate him but because i love him. I doubt either of our lives are worth anything. Hes a jobless drug addict and im a wageslaving loser. It never gets fucking better and every day i feel my mind eroding more and more

Attached: IMG_2497.jpg (865x768, 162K)

I just want to do it already. It's such a physically easy task, I just can't hurt my family yet though.

Attached: 1127755505309.png (420x359, 51K)

My thoughts on if you should be allowed to kill yourself depend on age. I know a way to many barely legal people who want to for a shitty reason.