Any based user tried it?

any based user tried it?

Attached: .jpg (860x1236, 254K)

>lol if i train like my favorite anime character i'll be strong like them, too!

stupid faggot.

Attached: 1536358448566.jpg (652x562, 53K)

that's literally nothing. any dyel could do that minus the running

Literally a shitty version of the murph

You missed the point. It wasn't that his training routine was so hard. It's just that it was hard for him.
The idea is that you need to push yourself to the point where your hair falls out. That's the only way to become strong.

Attached: 1533182326827.jpg (860x1236, 246K)

The whole point of that scene was that his routine didn't matter and he had a special power like a god or something

You should make gains if you go up exponentially in periods of months (half exponential for the running 10,50,250 etc) you'll have runmax african tribe mode down on lock

No, the point is that it was so hilariously simple and easy that everyone is completely shocked that he got so powerful through that. They don't believe it. But he's just so earnest and believes it himself that it makes the gag work.

That is literally the gag. There's a story reveal later I don't want to spoil.

>Le gag meme he's actually just super strong bro just give up he's special you're not
Yes it's a joke. But it's also meant to be inspiring. He was born as a regular dude. He got strong through training and nothing else. He wasn't born powerful. He wasn't genetically gifted. The manga states this explicitly and somehow you guys still fuck it up.

Attached: main-qimg-6b5f2f2cc67ec6fbfadec201a315a832-c.jpg (600x849, 157K)

running 10km per day is easy? (considering you do all the rest)

the joke is that its actually a very mediocre routine

6 miles is pretty easy friend

Dude, I didn't fuck it up. I know what the manga states. I specifically said there was a story reveal I didn't want to spoil. The context I used was the context of when the OP scene took place.

but every single day

Yeah don't forget to attach body weights during your 10km run for extra effectiveness

Attached: brainlet.jpg (211x239, 5K)

nigga what??? 6 miles every day is a fucking jog in the park lol. cant imagine how unfit you'd be if 6 miles makes you so tired that you can't do it the following day

Attached: 046.jpg (800x1150, 156K)

I mean I do the first three a handful of times a week, but doesn’t 10km seem excessive?

yeah 6 miles is a bit much
if youre doing that everyday you get used to it right and one punch is otter mode anyway.
his routine is shit for gains really.

The point stand that it's still overdoing it. You can train to get to that level of runner but if you start running 10km everyday right away you'll injure yourself badly, even if you're used to running every other days. Even marathon runners need days off, this I learned from an actual marathon runner.

Sure.

Anyone can run 10 km if they go slow enough.

Just say you dont lift

And run with your arms behind you like you're an airplane

It's both you idiot.

Sit ups are a garbage tier exercise.

Don't forget your speed screeches.

Yeah I did it for like 3 months and reached my full athletic potential.

I tried it once. My entire body felt like it was going to break. Not because it took a lot of strength but because there is so much enderance to it

And also he lives in one of the most monster-infested city and defeats every wolf~dragon class monsters on his run.

6 miles daily is literally nothing once you get used to it, you don't even break a sweat. You need to add sprinting or breaking your record time every now and then if you want to push yourself, and even so it's more efficient to mix it with other forms of cardio.

t. guy who used to run 1h daily for a year, then replaced that with boxing which turned out to be far better cardio

>10km running
imagine actually torturing your joints like that

Don't tell me you fell for the "running is hard on your joints" meme user...

Who hurt you

It was all downhill after this scene

Don’t tell me you’re a manlet user...

go back. obnoxious fucking faggot.

Attached: 1526858422973.jpg (1050x741, 142K)