Do introvert and weebish girls like muscly guys or do they tend to go with skinny beta boys?

Do introvert and weebish girls like muscly guys or do they tend to go with skinny beta boys?

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-162320.jpg (1080x1497, 738K)

Muscly guys with nice hair, decent face and good sense of fashion

Attached: slayer.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Post her nudes, I lost them a while back.

Backys only fuck BBC.

Attached: 1532177130606.png (847x438, 581K)

all girls like muscly guys deep down

Looks almost like Filthy Frank without glasses but with longer hair.

she doesnt get prettier

They like the same as other girls do, but they take what they can get

i came

if you ask them they will probs say skinny dude, but thats a lie. women are hardwired to be attracted to big muscles and dominant behavior. you have to show her that youre the biggest douchbag, and she'll turn from a shy contained girl into a howling sex machine.

Nice try FBI

god I hope so

Do introvert (weak) weeab (pathetic) girls like betas? What the fuck do you think you idiot.

they tske what theyccan get

They like anyone who makes them feel safe

Because of her insecurity and degeneracy she will probably want a low status guy she can cuck and use as a tampon and orbit her.
But she would definitely cheat with a chad if she the opportunity rises, though she will deny it, probably even to her conscious mind. Most women believe their own bullshit. It's fascinating really

the like guys who are comfortable being themselves

Attached: average girl.jpg (720x960, 92K)

women are attracted to power/status. they don't all like big muscles but guys with imposing physiques get treated differently enough by other /weaker guys that women pick up on it as a high status trait so they like it even if they don't admit it.

height, face, and hair count for more in general.. for women the most important things about a man are the genetic traits he has literally no control over

Attached: 1517110211554.jpg (800x1203, 102K)

So you're saying I have a chance

Attached: swamman.jpg (215x428, 32K)

Introvert girls just want someone to make them feel needed and attractive. You could be a skinny beta or a fat neckbeard, provided you're kind to them and make them laugh. Just let them know asap that you want to date them or risk friendzone.

Jow Forums guys have a reputation, and she may not take your interest seriously.

had two qt weeby hot cosplay gfs they like ottermode/athletic bodytypes

also they do have standards the hotter ones, yeah they have their beta orbiters but they would never date one lmao the ugly ones idk

Post more average girls

Here's your answer, OP. Taken from /cgl/

Attached: 1379136204997.jpg (1328x2800, 830K)

No they like chads.

Everybody keeps saying how insecure women are, but I don't buy it

I find the really hot ones do usually date some ''lucky''/unlucky skinny fat dweeb beta just for image and then blatantly hit on chads and fuck them anyways
I'm not like a beta weirdo, but I did at one point stalk one of those nerdy cos player girls I fucked at one point when I was younger and observed that kind of behaviour with her
Bitch was all kinds of fucking insane to. Radical leftist and ''proud slut''.

What the fuck is cgl and why do you believe hat these are real women? Would you actually want to be with a woman that goes on whatever the fuck cgl is?

and by the way, it might sound weird, but by ''image'' I mean that they want to appear as not shallow since it's a trend in that culture. And they also just enjoy manipulating men, that's why they're such attention whores after all
Those guys they date are usually the type of cucked redditors who bash incells because they think being a feminist cuckboy is higher than a being a virgin

Think about it like this. Every day you pass hundereds of other men. You don't compare yourself to every single one of those (if at all) and derive your sense of value and mood for that day based on whether you look better or worse than them.

Now imagine you comparing yourself to every guy that walks by you or that you see in the distance. As most people tend to focus on their own shortcomings or on their own physical defects (which other people won't even notice), odds are many men will look better, dress better, have better skin and hair than you. All these occurences chop down your self-esteem inch by inch until your self-esteem is so fucked up you never feel pleased with how you look. That's what women do 24/7, 365 days a year. So yeah, they are really fucking insecure.

>t. grew up with four sisters

They want someone they can trust and who they believe listens to and understands them. Looks wise they'd take a 5/10skinnyfag but really want a 10/10 musclebound ubermensch

>beta females
These exist?

how new are you? /cgl/ is the most female populated chan board

but its basically like Jow Forums women so it doesnt matter what they say because it doesnt represent normal women in the slightest

Pretty true, but you can by pass it by being high status as fuck, like a rock star, but why not do both? Be fit and strive for as many possible ways to mog on other men as possible. That's what life is about to a huge degree until you breed with the best woman you can find

This is almost pathological behaviour, it certainly would be if a male was doing it. I don't want to believe you.

Holy shit, this is the most accurate thing ive ever read.

They think nerdy guys are all they can get, that's why you know them and see them socially.

Word gets out that you're secretly jacked like Ned Flanders? Or you visibly mog the crew? She starts to remember she's a woman IYKWIM

"You don't compare yourself to every single one of those (if at all) and derive your sense of value and mood for that day based on whether you look better or worse than them."
Maybe you don't

Jow Forums used to raid /cgl/ back then
i think athletic body is attractive but those responses seem like they were written by men

no they like confident muscly guys...only fat chicks like skinny betas.

Attached: 1536768164619.jpg (1024x700, 134K)

That's pathetic, user

Jow Forums you are truly the only source of practical wisdom on Jow Forums...

Attached: 1528689495607.jpg (675x1024, 81K)

I've also been guilty of using my insecurities and fears as motivation, kind of like a sith. It can get miserable though so I stopped
>inb4 cringe

If this was true, how do women have women friends?

When I see other guys with better arms or face or height, yes I'm a bit jealous if it's something if I can't control and happy for them/resolve to do better if it's something I can. Unless it's some chad cucking me directly, my self-esteem gets hurt more when people cut in front of me while driving.

How do women even do it?

Don't you think it's better to accept your fears/insecurities and work on them? Better than justifying it or bringing others down to feel better. Sure there are more happier ways to deal with it but there's a lot more worse ways.

Attached: 1479203786649.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Based, aim for something hotter

Idk bro, just like dudes i guess. Women just get approached and talked by other women nicely and they hang out and have a great time together.

I wouldnt be able to tell, im only 19 and my ex gf whos 18 is only close friends with 2 girls she used to go to high school with and a bunch of other girls but they are not as close as those 2.

I will let you in on a secret: women don't have women friends.

Women can't be alone, so they will make "friends" with other women, usually for thr sole purpose of validation they cannot get from their boyfriends. Any guy here with a girlfriend can confirm that most women don't even like their own friends, and will talk shit about them behind their backs. They will tell one friend how nice her hair looks, and 5 minutes later will tell another friend that the first woman's hair looks like fucking shit.

Guys see other superior men, and will usually (if their hormones are in order) strife to improve themselves to match up. Women will downplay any superior woman so they don't have to put in the effort to match her in terms of looks or status.

Yeah, I agree. I only fantasize about mogging people who fucked with me and use that as motivation when I'm the mood for it like before a work out or something like that. Can be satisfying. But as for random people, I kind of want to work on making more friends and coming across as more positive so I attract people passionate about self improvement like I am

I think you're gonna make it.

>douschebag
this is the word people use when a man is more dominant and overall better than they are. it isn't even an insult, like it's almost a compliment.

if you call someone a dousche it's because there isn't anything tangible to make fun of

all girls like good looking men. those claiming otherwise are mentally ill or coping

>watching Black Panther at the movies
>intense fighting scene between protag and antag
>slouch down my seat and yell, "YO, THIS NIGGA BOUTTA DABBED ON"
>everyone laughs
>black guy sucks his teeth and says, "You aight, white boy"
>Hear "He cute" from one of the girls

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

funny how random meaningless insults of funny words form meanings like that.

Depends on tier of how hot. I'm into cute girls, but like cute hot not the degenerate disgusting ones and my two gfs were gamers primarily and anime on the side. I'm sure the super hot ones who have massive titties etc are classic sluts. Id post photos of them but people will find them.

this is my favorite meme

all the people in my high school went to a different college, that was focussed mostly on sporty stuff. whilst i went to an academic college, so all the chads went to the sports college. honestly the standard of male there took me from a upper 40% to top 5%. like ive seen 3 people over 5ft 10 and a few that looked good. already getting mires man it feels fucking good

/blogpost over
tip for everyone

>>slouch down my seat and yell, "YO, THIS NIGGA BOUTTA DABBED ON"
what does that even mean

Wow, that's wild. They sure hile it well then

>watching the Black Panther at the local kinoplex
>big guy (4 u) slams the other panther into the ground and he falls off the waterfall
>stand up and yell "OUCH that's gotta hurt!"
>standing ovation from the crowd.

ive had a few girlfriends and it seems pretty obvious. litterally every girl ive ever met is insecure on some level and compares everyone. note that they even compare guys

From what I've seen, they'll go with almost anyone who shares interests and doesn't act like a complete douche, this also applies to introverted beta guys.
Some of these girls are really ugly and for them anyone is a win, but even the prettier ones tend to think that they're on a much lower ligue and settle down with anyone who shows interest in them.

The hard part really is to find one pretty "introvert and weebish" girl whose not already in a relationship. The rest is easy and even more if you're muscular.

I do this as a male. It freaking sucks so bad. I just wanna feel handsome

Can pretty much confirm what everyone says here as someone who is a beta

>used to beta orbit girls
>am a skelly, always have been
>one girl in particular, I really had a crush on
>she was always saying that she 'doesn't like muscular guys' so I believed that I had a chance with her
>we have to do group work one time together, and there are a couple of others in our group
>one of them is a big chad guy, really huge biceps and typical chad phrenology (very manly cranium shape and other things)
>he is always hitting on her and she is always reciprocating
>start to get really jealous
>decide to prove to myself that she doesn't like him, as she always said
>bring a tape measure to one of our meetings
>they are flirting as always
>he tells a joke and she laughs and laughs
>take the moment
>I grab his arm and measure it
>say 'tuttut...17 inches! way too big for her!'
>smugly smile at him
>silence
>she says 'wow, 17 inches and you aren't even tensing'
>they start flirting even harder
>he makes a joke about 'do you want to measure my dick now?'
>try to play it off as banter by saying 'no I need to measure mine first...3 inches!'
>she looks disgusted
>they end up dating, pretty sure they literally fucked that night

Attached: raining out.jpg (219x249, 10K)

m-manlets are all incels!

based and redpilled

bravo my friend

Excellent point. IME good women become 'one of the boys' in LTRs but not before--girls with guy friends are their own kind of crazy. Said good women come to sort of get women in general and realize the boys aren't only less backstabby but more interesting

From experience they like skinny Auschwitz fuckboys.

bro that's not beta that's a severe case of autism

Attached: 1531327185898.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

i flat out don't date girls with guy friends, cuz they are almost always just beta orbiters that are pretending just to be friends

they pretend to not like them, then as soon as they get a chance they act like all other women. except easier and more desperate.

>two people are talking
>butt into their conversation
>start talking about yourself
>wonder why she's disgusted

post more cuties, make my depression worse.

You can make those guys serve you. They’ll do you favors out of commitment to her even though they hate you. It’s hilarious.

>meet shy girl in uni
>despite her being kinda weird and always alone, decide to stick with her
>we go out and talk a lot, I always manage to make her laugh
>she compliments me a bit, saying that it's evident that I do lots of sport and that she should too
>after a few weeks of going out, decide to make things a bit more serious
>while we're chilling somewhere, try hugging her and getting a bit more comfortable
>she fucking leaps away from the bench
>bruh.jpg
>she says that she grew up with her parents telling her that physical contact is never OK
>she never had a bf before and apparently she never hugged anyone
>she admits that the thought of touching someone else disgusts her
>says that if i had tried kissing her she would have probably screamed out loud, despite the fact that she likes me a lot and would love to cuddle
>"It's just something I can't really control, user"
>pretend like it's nothing
>delete her number
>still greet her when I meet her in Uni, but always reject when she asks me out

And that's why you never go for the TOO introvert type; shy is good only in small quantities

Attached: 1527007164348.png (600x636, 448K)

This

If you have to ask you already been dabbed on, suh

i do this unironically