Gf gives me a hickey on neck

>gf gives me a hickey on neck
>suddenly women can’t stop mirin me and meeting my eyes when I’m out in public

What gives, Jow Forums?

Attached: DEAEA2B7-DA74-4E75-91F6-67EF4856930C.jpg (640x426, 34K)

They want what they can't have

Women can't resist the appeal of pissing other women off somehow. Women will do things they don't even want to do just to spite other women they don't even know.

Physical confirmation that a girl has seen something worthwhile in you AND that a girl that isn't her was good enough to lock that worthwhile male down.

It's like dogs pissing on trees but worse.

people are disgusted by it and wonder why you're still acting like a 14 year old

>damn this guy is trashy

Bingo.

Hickys are for high school kids. If you’re over the age of 20, they’re not mirin, they’re laughing.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way OP.

Okay, incels.

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLICKY GOT THE HICKEY UH

HER PUSSY SO STICKY YUH
MY DICK FUCIN' TRICKY WUT

Not an incel. Just a 30 year old boomer who laughs at high school kids thinking they’re hot shit because they got a hickey.

>tfw do BJJ and always getting abrasions on my neck from the kimono collar that look exactly like hickeys
>everybody I work with thinks I'm lying and says "nice hickey"
>still no gf

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 8.19.25 AM.png (700x702, 207K)

ok 30 years old incel virgin creep

how does that shit feel? does it hurt?

t. khv

It's this and only this.

involuntary celibate

You have to be 18 to post here.
You're either 12 or you gf is 12

Girls are attracted to anything that shows other women have found you attractive. It's preselection. No girl wants a guy no other girls want. The inverse of that statement also holds true.

Brb gonna get that vacuum cleaner

All of these. You must be getting mired by 17 yr old jailbait because no adult is impressed by hickeys or finds them sexy. Congrats of having sex btw

Necklets never learn

>he doesn't have a 12 year old gf

Attached: 1502606966200.png (625x918, 587K)

>gf digs her nails into my back
>suddenly women can’t stop mirin me and meeting my eyes when at the beach
Oh wait I don't have a gf and I can't be shirtless at the beach since acne scars

lmao at this fucking pubic beard pencil neck jewish looking faggot trying to humble brag with a fucking hickey. Every normal person i know hides this shit with make up or a sweater of some sort if they end up getting it because they know they'll look like stupid idiot if someone sees it. First time making out with a girl so you're proud of yourself?

>being literally branded like livestock by some thot

Not going to make it

This

You idiot, they are laughing at you. If you like blood, cuts and bruises for sexual pleasure don't do it anywhere near the face/neck.

A Hickey you say?

Attached: hickey.jpg (696x464, 52K)

Cry harder faggot

same reason women go for married men. women have a herd mentality, so if one woman deems you worthy of sex/relationship they follow suit