I am currently in the emergency room waiting for the psychs to come in and evaluate me so I can sent to my local asylum...

I am currently in the emergency room waiting for the psychs to come in and evaluate me so I can sent to my local asylum shithole. Can we get a mental illness/mental hospital stories thread? I know I am not the only fucked up person here.

Attached: 7DB7B438-583B-42AF-A61F-8B2FF6C4FA6A.jpg (640x853, 103K)

op did you do that to yourself? wtf lol

Nah that was another robot long ago, no idea what the story is behind it. I have fucked my arm up but not nearly as bad

You did it wrong, retard.

>drawing attention to yourself so you get put into the mental health system

Enjoy your chemical lobotomy via happy pills OP, you moron

Not me but yeah
I have been through this before, it is a beeline to getting psychiatric therapy. I can endure the happy pill zombification for a few weeks. Trust me, I talk to other frequent self commiters and this is the only way to get help.

Also I was going to go on a murder spree so I think a chemical lobotomy is the lesser of two evils

well, good luck my dude. hopefully you climb out of whatever has got you to where you're at.

And how exactly will they help you? Therapy is bullshit and so are antipsychotics and antidepressants. They're designed to shut you up, not fix you.

For what reason? What happened that would drive you to plan such a thing?

Thank you fren, the place they will send me is a shithole but I know the ins and outs so it will not be bad
That is the case most of the time, however I have noticed a significant change in my life after therapy and SOME pills. I was happier, could work and socialize a bit. I was not a complete fucking maniac and that is enough for me
Schizophrenia, being homeless, stress from losing my job. I reached a breaking point and the voices convinced me murder was the solution

I got drunk blacked out and woke up in the emergency room with cut wrists. Nothing happened. Some dude talked to me I got a bill for 6 thousand dollars then went home.
2 years still haven't paid a cent.

I have insurance with the hospital so I will get a minor bill, never pay it as well. Fuck these companies who want to squeeze you for care you barely get

>in psych hospital 2-3 years ago
>a guy on the unit had severe burns over half of his body
>used a fetenyl patch to manage pain
>ended up conning the nursing staff into giving him 2 patches by eating 1 of them
>he code blued in his room while the rest of us played cards in the rec room

I'm worried it will fuck me over desu. I have no way of paying. I'm getting a 2nd job just to live.
I don't know how this bill will affect me.

Did he dieded? That would be a good way to go
I do not think medical bills are too bad, maybe in the near future look into a payment plan with them

yea. code blue is cardiac arrest in hospital code.

I overdosed on pills and had a panic attack, someone called an ambulance so I had to go to the ED and I felt really ridiculous. Insurance covered it all though.

i was in one for the first time for a couple week earlier this year... it was so stressful... really didnt wanna be there but i was forced to go. The first day literally the FIRST guy comes up to me, is totally out of it no clue why he starts talking to me about how he loves pretty white guys like me (he was a big black guy).... i know this sounds absurd but holy fuck... then he asked if i wanted to see his dick and pulled his pants down and flashed me for a second before i could even think... then he sat down next to me and we had a fairly pleasant conversation... it never escalated from there... had a few other bizzare encounters... girl tried to accuse me of threatening her when i really did my best to mind my own business there... so much stress... got called faggot a couple times by this older boomer type. The staff was chill and we played jenga... oh and arts and crafts was a gr8 way to pass time when ur bored.

OH best part was when this guy was running up and down the halls screaming and the staff had to tackle him and drug him. its like i was in the movie one flew over the cuckoos nest.

all in all i dont recommend it.

Attached: d8f305d5876d8af9dd809371b4315144.gif (500x285, 1.94M)

Don't you feel bad being a pathetic drain on resources?

I have Paranoid Schizophrenia, I'm on meds for it now and go to therapy but it was at its worst about 2 and a half years ago

why don't you just kill yourself instead of being a human dreg? just fucking off yourself you useless sack of shit instead of making other people's lives harder/impede them

S A L T Y
B O Y

I actually just tried but they got to me in time...

"i made it so that they could find me before i killed myself"
fucking hell, you sound like those girls that take some pills just so that they can fake a suicide
that is not what salty means

how did you even cut yourself like that? That's really huge even for a self-harmer.

I am in a hospital deprived of all killing instruments, that I almost succeeded is a big deal
I have seen a girl skin her own arms

>Tfw if I get too drunk, I end up accidentally trying to hang myself with a shirt noose.
Every time.

That is pretty dark user, maybe your drunk subconscious is telling you something

oh hey that happened to me to except i got commited for a couple weeks RIP

Post source on skinned arm

Are you this character?

Attached: Juuzou_anime_design_front_view.png (494x823, 89K)

No source, I saw it irl in a psych ward. A lesbian who got raped by her dad seriously picked away her entire arm

Pretty close actually but with more autism and less cute appeal