Do fembots like putting objects in their cute buttholes?

Do fembots like putting objects in their cute buttholes?

Attached: 1534464090108.jpg (2200x3140, 1.54M)

fembots are usually fat and take 25 shits a day

Most fembots are cute anime girls you fucking retard.

Attached: 1523306132580.png (576x1048, 442K)

you know you're just gonna get a bunch of fags and traps posting ITT rite?

If they identify as a girl than they are a girl.

Attached: 1523824987201.jpg (2031x3200, 1.12M)

>loli
>disgusting blob face
>cute
That looks like a solid 3/10.

Girls like anal. They may tell you they don't, but they do. They are only willing to try it with chad. Not all of them though. Some are just sluts. I'm talking about the girls you actually want to fuck though. Before I was chad, during high school and early twenties, anal wan't really a thing and I had trouble convincing a girls to do it. I actually got with my oneitis for some time and even though I got her thinking about it, we tried it and she turned down almost immediately once I tried to enter her. Fast forward almost a decade later. I got my shit together and technically shouldn't even be posting her, but old habits die hard. Every girls I've been with has done anal with me, and I even ran into my oneitis a few months back at the grocery store. She was no longer upset with me and told me about her relationship with her live in bf has gotten so boring. Well, we fucked and I knew from the beginning that she was really into me like most girls are now. I've been fucking her in ass for months now and she loves it.

Im a fembot(boy) and i like puttting stuff in my cute buthole uwu

Some do some dont

My gf only does it if I do it and that's how it led to us fucking each other in the ass

Nah. Not at alI

>no prostate
>generally smaller and not as accommodating as a mans
>literally a perfectly designed hole an inch away
>can take over an hour to setup and ruin the mood waiting
>shit dick and even if you dont the smell is beyond disgusting
>literally doesnt feel good past the entrance

Analfags are the worst

Where can i get fegu art?

yande.re and pixiv

Non virgin detected
GETOUT NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
NNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

any reason? i see mixed shit online. /x/ and Jow Forums says that it fucks with the root of the recipient's system & messes with their brain. Online says it feels like deep penetration.

>shit dick and even if you dont the smell is beyond disgusting

American detected

Eat less burgers

Were you already genetically inclined to be Chad? Or did you just get into really great shape?

You've never done it, kek

Have a few times, even did it on myself. I was 100% clean but still had a gross smell in the room

>loli
>not cute
gtfo you stupid normalnigger

fuck off you retarded normalshitt

I'm a fembot(male)

I have a dildo on me 24/7, It's fun when I'm walking around in public, other girls do this too. They carry toys on them and no body suspects a thing.

hahaha nice one larping faggot, you're watching too much hentai my dude. no woman with a sane mind would ever walk around in public with a dildo stuck on her vagina.

also noticed that you consider yourself a fembot yet specifically state that you are a man, what even is the point of larping then? isn't the point of larping to decieve turbo-autists into believing you're a woman?

Attached: 1534981800650.jpg (486x409, 71K)