How do I start lifting for myself?

How do I start lifting for myself?

Attached: no3.webm (640x900, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uJe8j7-iKZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did lifting get you a gf?

Realize women only care about genetic predispositions you can't control but stick to the habit of lifting anyway

It starts with self-loathing and a desire to be better. The motivation is maintained through positive affirmation and severe body dysmorphia. Eventually you’ll become happy with yourself and that’s when it gets really hard to continue doing something which serves no purpose but aesthetics. Make sure that before you get to that point, you intertwine fitness into your social life so that you have reason to continue.

I wish to see her anus, sauce me up

When you'll realize that women don't care about physique but about self confidence.
Then you realize that lifting actually boosts your morale and the image you have of yourself.
Then you get girls.

If you lift to fuck women, not to please them, so you still lift for yourself. Youd only be lifting for someone else if they specifically told you to do it and you didnt want to.

damn who is that? thought it was katy perry and nearly had a heart attack.

same
Katy Perry pre blonde short hair would absolutely get it

It's a different process that everyone experiences. Keep your eye on the goal line and the mentality will follow eventually.

what's the point of lifting for yourelf?

Lift so that you may be ready for when the God-Emperor needs his finest stock.

Attached: 63Y6YAS.jpg (1920x1920, 325K)

>being stronger, energetic and more durable so daily life requires less effort or strain
>gaining an appearance that makes you happy to see in the mirror
>less injuries as age sets in

Self validation is always better than looking for external validation. Other people will notice if you aren't comfortable with yourself because you'll self-destruct if they don't give it. That's also why women shit test.

Sauce

> Avert your eyes filthy peasant! You may lick my feet AFTER I've had my protein suppliments.
w-what do!!!>?!

Attached: 16 (1).jpg (600x900, 98K)

youtu.be/uJe8j7-iKZM
here's some inpsiration for you bro

Kek

Realize that no one will ever love you untill you start loving yourself

The ultimate redpill desu.

Ultimate blackpill