>tfw can only bench 30kg with the bar
I'm so fucking weak

Attached: lul.png (1280x720, 340K)

we all gotta start somewhere

I know that feel bro.

I'm on 40kg and feel crap.

Most people start around that weight.

Do push-ups

If it’s heavy for you it’s heavy, what’s heavy to someone else is heavy for them. We are all different and we all have our own starting points, 1 year ago I started the gym and couldn’t even curl 10kg for 10 reps, now I’m doing 35kg for 12+ reps with 4 sets and some days I can jack it up to 40kg.

When you keep at it and look back in a years time to what you will be able to do you will be stoked.

You bench it, then you add on as much as your program tells you to add on. The most important part is consistency. It's not how much you lift that matters, it's that you didn't skip the workout and you went to the gym.
The same goes for any other pursuits in your life.

Yeah you're really weak OP, you should probably just stop

Don't sweat it too much

>t. 1.5 year on/off lifting,can bench 3x10 55kg ( 125lbs ) only

wtf?
Gimme a breakdown of those 1.5 years LOOOOL

Hey don't make me feel bad user. I was a skinny fat fuck and happy with my 25 bench today and here you come complaining about 30

Just keep trying. Hold your breath when you bench, it helped me a lot.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

How long have you been lifting? I started out with 10 so if you're a begginer it's good

You bluepilled faggot

so you bench bar+5kg plates? i remember some really skinny dude benching just bar but he went to 50kg in 2 months

Don't worry about it. If you stick with it and consistently lift, eventually 30kg will feel like nothing. No one starts at a 2pl8 bench, they work their way up.

And if you keep on pushing yourself you'll grow stronger and stronger. There are people here who started off weaker than you and are now strong af. Keep at it OP

Just keep doing it, and the sense that "xx weight is too heavy for me" will follow you throughout your entire Jow Forums life , get used to it
>the day you start lifting will be the day you are forever small , because you will face the weights that you can barely handle everyday

I hold my breath when I bring it to my chest
Started today.
Yeah. I laugh at my life when I see someone go after me and do like 60kg.

Take a big thicc breath as you unrack hold it until you can lock out your arms again, then breath and repeat. Just a small tip but it helps.

Unless you are a woman you need to change something up

I was benching 175lbs at 16 in high school at 115 weight. Punk ass wrestling coach wanted me i denied because my step brother was on the team and the coach constantly make growing young men cut up to ten pounds just so he could get some banners in the gym. Think i got that lift after about a year i think. But yeah if you're young in high school and have a wrestling coach who wants you to cut an obscene amount of weight for someone so young tell him to suck a fat one.

I started with the bar, just hit 65kg for 10 reps. Keep grinding man.

Just imagine yourself 20 years ago as a baby crying and whining because the first or second time you tried to walk you couldn't and fell over.
That's how stupid it is to whine over something you can't do the first time. Absolutely 0 sense, no one was born with the ability to do something perfectly.

I also started with that weight and now I am at 125 kg.

You can't expect to start at 100 kg. Starting weight differs heavily, but most people can only bench 30 kg at their first try.

You sad faggot, when is started, i could not even to 5 reps with only the bars without my arms wobbling around. Now almost a year later, i bench 105 kg for reps.

Just work out consistently and eat in surplus.

>He didn't sprint out of his mother's uterus
user, I have some bad news for you

>he didn't do 2pl8 aged 1
Never gonna make it

So, keep going till you are not weak. That's the point, it's strength training, you are getting stronger.

Attached: 1536853607774.jpg (640x640, 106K)

bro, the biggest weight i've ever benched in my life was 40 kg, couple years my arms collapsed under about 25 kg, and by collapsed I mean, the bar almost landed on my face, if I didn't throw the weight on the side I'd have a lot more curved nose than I have today, well gotta start somewhere, you're going to be big, don't worry and don't give up

couple years ago* I meant, sry I'm rarted