I want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move...

i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country i want to move out of this country

Attached: image.jpg (750x600, 37K)

everywhere on this planet is absolute garbage, just try to make the best of what you have

Hmm.. yes, but what country do you wanna move out of? And what country would you move into?
Tell us, maybe you're beeing stupid.

Attached: D96AC0E8-7C4F-4FB2-8157-4E0C1452B246.png (112x112, 18K)

inb4 germenostan & everyone feels bad for user

Why do you want to move out, user?

The United States of America? Why?

What country do you live in? Where would you rather live? Nowhere is perfect.

Attached: 697b6cf45666e469fbff95c0d0104ea7.jpg (1040x1920, 267K)

some places are less garbage than others though.

i dont wanna be too specific but its a middle eastern country.
i wanna move to literally any place which is secular and has rule of law, and where i dont have to fear for my safety.

because my country an authoritarian state which is slowly crumbling and heading towards civil war.

no. i wish i lived in the us.

oof. I guess border crossing would be a real pain huh? I would feel bad pitting you in with all of the economic migrants. fucking sucks. USA is gonna be tight. East Asia will probably be bad too. Idk about SEA. maybe some expats can tell you about the visa systems there.

so are you just stranded there while everything around you crumbles and the only solace left is to enjoy the possibly the last moments you have before the infrastructure breaks down due to civil war? christ.

possibly the last moments*

If you're a woman I'll adopt you but you'll have to be my sex slave.

>when you hate your country's culture but your only income is NEETbux and they don't let disabled people migrate

Must be an edgyptian from 8ch*n. Nigger, if you're a failure in a low-IQ shithole, what makes you think your life will be better somewhere else?

>becomes trans to accept offer
>plot of Halaal and the Angry Inch

>Halaal and the Angry Inch
You got a chuckle out of me, user.

I love how normies can still only spout platitudes like "nowhere is perfect" and "your life is dependent on you" to a guy living in the middle of a civil war torn country. Fucking lol.

Are you one of those Arab homosexuals user? If I were you I should get of the internet before your countries based Muslim authorities find your faggot ass.

>guy living in the middle of a civil war torn country
>being this retarded
user says he THINKS his country is heading towards civil war. Aka he's been spending too much time on western outlets that praise muh freedumz and concluded that because it's an authoritarian state the people will revolt and heroically make their ebil dictator step down (which is probably actually an elected president but burgerland says their election was rigged or whatever).

i dont wanna immigrate illegally and be a welfare leech. most people would see me as just another opportunistic economic migrant if i did that. when i move, i want to completely and fully assimilate into my new society, to the point of changing my name to a more local sounding one.

no, it's not quite that bad yet, but it's heading that way.
right now it's more like watching a trainwreck in slow motion: the economy here is crumbling, debt is ballooning, civic unrest is becoming far more common, political discourse is getting more radical: a few months ago protests chants used to be about economic reforms, now they're about overthrowing the regime.
anyone sane can see where this country is headed, and it's definitely not a good place.

im not an egyptian.

what? no, my country is pro-west. western news outlets don't run many negative stories about it.

Are you israeli? It doesn't look so bad. Do you look very middle eastern or could you blend in a little in anglo countries?

nope, not israeli. im from one of the poorer levantine countries.
my race is pretty ambiguous. i dont look middle eastern but i dont look white either. i could pass as a hispanic or as a darker southern european, i think.

Jordan, I'm guessing?

probably.
OP upload some kinda pic.

if it were me, i'd leave even if i'd look like an economic migrant. if that country's downfall is surely as foreseeable as it is, then i'd rather leave than stay and wait for it to fall.