I'm so fucking lonely. Please talk to me. I need social interaction

I'm so fucking lonely. Please talk to me. I need social interaction.

Attached: IMG_20180818_141419.jpg (1024x733, 93K)

OK. Here is your (You). Drop down ur Discord

cute. got anymore good cat pics?

Hello, I have been improving myself because I got tired of being homeless and hungry. I am studying math, exercising, fasting/dieting, and sleeping well. Have you been doing well, user?

What up OP? You work? Or still in school?

My Discord is private. I only talk to IRL friends but they're all asleep right now and I don't want to burden them.
I have loads on my computer but CAPTCHA doesn't work on my PC anymore so I can only phonepost.
That's honestly great, I'm so glad things have turned around for you. I'm sort of just drifting along I guess, not free getting worse but not getting better. Drunk every night, feeling socially disconnected but I've gotten used to it I guess. I don't know. Glad things are going well for you though. It kind of gives me hope.
I'm working part time at Tesco and still living with my parents. It's decent money, enough to buy drinks and the occasional video game every month.

Attached: CgF0t7oW8AEOUtP.jpg (543x543, 39K)

>has IRLs
>brags about being lonely
LEAVE MY BOARD NOW YOU ATTENTION SEEKING FUCK

State of Jow Forums 2018.

Attached: papikawtf.jpg (687x663, 55K)

I haven't spoken to then for months. They've forgotten me. I don't have the courage to message them.

wow don't tell me you also have irl friends. less than 15 doesn't count, am i right you disgusting norman trash? underage anime posters please leave my board too

Now that's sounding a little better.

this hits hard desu. Near the end of my first year I found some guys I enjoyed talking with and I actually began to feel happy. But things happened over the summer and I've been forgotten. I know they've found other people to talk with whom the enjoy spending time with.

Attached: lonely.jpg (640x360, 83K)

I was agreeing with you, nigger (in that having irl-friend having fags need to leave).

Things are good because I changed myself through self discipline since stress tests improves a system. Drifting is relaxing but it's destructive over long periods, just like drinking too much. Glad I gave you some hope, user.

you're weeb trash i don't feel bad for you

I'm really lonely too desu, does anyone want to talk on discord or something? I could use a friend.

sorry i'm really lonely someone please hug me

Daijobou, user. We'll get through this somehow.

Attached: hug.png (624x886, 456K)

wow how originally petty

i can talk to you
t. angry user

go to omegle and talk to some dudes, in the tags, put high, meth, metal, rock stuff like that, some dudes will talk to you, meth tweakers are hilarious

That's very judgmental of you, user.
Don't worry, user, even chads and stacies feel lonely sometimes
Longing and desperation are two facets of the human condition; accepting this is the first step to moving on to a better life and actual irl hugs.

Ok if you really want to, I don't want to be a hassle. I don't really use discord much how do I give you my username or whatever?

jesus fucking christ bottom left corner

chill dude I don't know how to use this shit
morefishplease#8119

i went on a discord a couple days ago man and i recharged me so much