He has panic attacks

>he has panic attacks

lmao

Attached: jordanschlansky.png (461x441, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/panic-disorder.shtml#part_155945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew a guy who was a normie but had panic attacks

I have panic attacks, but they happen randomly, I don't even need to be worked up or anything. Just one second I'm doing something and the next I'm leaning against the wall trying to figure out if I'm dying this time or not.

>social anxiety
Originally the funniest

Attached: c6d2562e-5e1c-4b8a-9a8a-e1877fafa660.jpg (640x640, 39K)

haha he just cried because his family member died what a loser

>he has social anxiety

Nice meme illness

based and redpilled
he's just an attention seeking whore

My blood pressure literally goes up and I cannot function. It's not a meme.

yea yeah goy eat the pills

who dis fag?

>he didnt listen to the buddha
>still doesn't understand how life works
You will never ever experience peace
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

i've accepted anxiety is my norm

I've woken up mid-panic attack way too many times to count.

>lay on bed at night
>thought about interacting with girl, having to do some social thing, etc comes to mind
>breathing gets heavy and fast
>heart rate doubles
>feel all blood rushing to face
>face gets very hot
>vision blurs and starts to "glimmer"
>get a head ache
>shivers all through the body
>stomach starts cramping
>start gagging
>soak the covers in sweat
>urge to cry
>finally passes
>completely exhausted pass out
I't ain't really that fun

Attached: 1469484415559.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

>he has panic attacks
>in public
shit sucks

Had one at the psychiatrist, managed to keep a straight face but I quickly wrapped things up to go cry in a staircase

What limp wristed faggots you all are. The only people who can claim to have anxiety attacks are rape victims or people who survived through war. Not some faggots who never go outside and freak out because they have to ride a bus to school or go take a haircut or, god forbid, have to buy groceries. Wow. So scary. Even crybaby emo kids had more balls than all of you back in the day. This is disappointing.

Attached: 1400948550364.jpg (460x577, 200K)

lots of neurotypical normalfags here today i see

>day before wisdom tooth extraction
>been dreading this for several years, been putting it off
>cavity in my wisdom tooth is a crater by now
>get high with a friend of mine
>get up to get a drink
>suddenly cant walk
>cant even stand on my feet
>break out in a cold,profuse sweat
>heartbeat racing
>start losing consciousness, sit back down
>have to sit there and breathe manually for 5 minutes
>friend put a wet washrag on my face, lmao
>finally good again

dont ever have panic disorder

>The only people who can claim to have anxiety attacks are rape victims or people who survived through war.

wow an actual dumbfuck, not that it's rare these days

i'm going to forgive your ignorance based on the fact that you are actually this stupid

>tumblr terms
Go back to cross dressing and taking nudes for Reiko.

same

Used to be A LOT worse but doing CBT helped me a great deal.

>neurotypical is a tumblr term

holy shit the retards are out in droves

I have actually been in a war and could function pretty good in there. And I don't really have anxiety over those things, well I kinda want back there but idk.
Still I just cant get my head to the right mindset to be able to talk to girls.

No, I'm just not a girly faggot. I mean fucks sake, I thought I was weak and autistic, this whole thread makes me feel like I'm actually normal and not as much of a lost cause as half of the anons whining on here. I've known chicks that weren't this much of sissies.

Not the word, the way you use the term is autistic though.

>No, I'm just not a girly faggot.

you probably had a nice childhood where everyone supported you and no altercations growing up.
in other words, check your fucking privilege. people go through different things in life, and some people are more vulnerable mentally due to genetic factors

the way you call things "autistic" is ironically pretty autistic

>this whole thread makes me feel like I'm actually normal
Probably because you are normal, you fucking retard.
>I've known chicks that weren't this much of sissies.
It's almost like anxiety is a mental disorder.

Attached: 1478828472781.jpg (242x242, 11K)

honestly, people just like him cause so much harm to people with mental issues by telling them to just man the fuck up. worst kind of ignorant

just fucking man up and bee yourself, stop having a mentall illness. stop it.

couldn't understand at first either, but then i experienced it. i wanted to kill myself for 15 minutes straight because i couldn't imagine living in a state like that. constantly switching between lying down and pacing around like a lunatic, not knowing wtf was going on. also had some pretty bad nights where i wasn't able to breathe.
that was 2 years ago and it's gotten better now that i know what i'm dealing with. but the feeling's still there.

Attached: 941202155.png (663x487, 475K)

>not posting the superior gif

Attached: 1491952722116.gif (800x430, 564K)

"Panic Disorder is an anxiety disorder characterized by unexpected and repeated episodes of intense fear accompanied by physical symptoms that may include chest pain, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, or abdominal distress. These episodes occur "out of the blue," not in conjunction with a known fear or stressor.
An estimated 2.7% of U.S. adults had panic disorder in the past year.
Past year prevalence of panic disorder among adults was higher for females (3.8%) than for males (1.6%).
An estimated 4.7% of U.S. adults experience panic disorder at some time in their lives." nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/panic-disorder.shtml#part_155945
Statistically speaking, if you haven't experienced panic disorder, you are a normie.

Nice job assuming things. I had a fucked up life, I was beat everyday, I had bruises after school and my family was full of abusive cunts hence why I'm socially inept today. But at least I don't use asinine excuses like "muh meme illness'' to not try and improve.

I have a history of mental illnesses but I at least worked on it, retard. If I had the mentality like you, I would be even more depressed.

I'm not, I'm socially inept and don't know how to befriend people properly, but at least I don't claim to have a fake illness.

I had anxiety/panic attacks daily for 2 years but I got over it by forcing myself to relax more. They literally stem from being constantly negative, stressed, emo, retarded and even over consuming junk food. I forced myself to walk out a bit more and stop being negative all the time and the panic attacks fucked off. I used to get severe chest pains and felt like I wasn't breathing for 3 hours a day, even though I was indeed getting oxygen. Just fuck off with your retarded meme illnesses already and man up, cuck. You're just mad because you want to believe your excuses hold truth for why you haven't gotten any better.