What would you tell you’re 22yo self if you could go back?

1) you can’t just work out arms and abs, your body will implode
2) letting your legs atropy to try and make your upper body look bigger is stupid as fuck
3) curling starts with the weight below the waist
4) just because you can’t see your undeveloped back doesn’t mean other people can’t
5) just go vegan now and save yourself years of crippling gas and bloating because you can’t digest anything that isn’t made of dirt
6) its great your focusing so much on work/studying but it’s okay to have fun and try new things... drug related things. Otherwise your younger friends will bully you later when you finally get curious
6) save money or don’t either way you’ll be flat broke

Attached: 871B8B38-11C1-4B93-9980-704F4314B34D.jpg (246x332, 136K)

>don't get married
>start lifting heavy now
>never stop endurance running
>weed can make you a paranoid little bitch if you are predisposed to mental instability
>once you land that first job within your desired career path never stay at a job again more than two years
>never take a decrease in compensation or position when you change employers
>sex all the women
>seriously, don't get married, women have no sense of honor or loyalty, only self preservation and gratification

x) She's lying when she says she wants you to to drop out of school.

Start lifting and don't be so stressed out about fucking girls. they aint shit.

I would ask him about the lotto numbers of 2020/2021.

Attached: F2E6E3DB-06DF-4939-B1C3-B5299938F55B.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

>she's lying.
ftfy

Yup.

Attached: dusk-wings-1860.jpg (1280x861, 497K)

I wonder if my taking shrooms at 13 is the reason you're a crippling baby brainlet compared to me

"Buckle up."

Attached: 1410220290530.jpg (1280x1556, 418K)

>Stop smoking and drinking
>leave your current gf now because she will cheat on you in 6 months

two shekels have been deposited in your good goy account

I turned 23 two months ago. Honestly for the first time in my life I wouldn't change anything. I've been doing really well actually.

Attached: 1523496724708.png (645x773, 5K)

I'm happy for you user

Attached: 1532447500086.jpg (548x717, 86K)

Buy yourself some of that Google and Microsoft stock. Theyre gonna be big one day mmmyep

Attached: 1534644237424.png (376x349, 56K)

Don’t fall for the cardio kills your gains meme.
Here’s your future wife’s phone number, skip 4 years of banging worthless thots.
Start full body now rather than a worthless PPL.

I just turned 24

I'd tell him to learn the difference between your and you're.

If I could go back to 22? That's in the future.

This board is full of boomers.

>worthless PPL

B-but user, isn’t PPL good?

>being peer pressured to do drugs by zoomers
pathetic

>stop drinking you fat cunt

>just kill yourself now and save tons of hate and pain

1.Don’t be shy
2.Travel to interesting places not just leisure vacations
3. Trust no one
4. Tell your boss to suck your dick
5.Connect with family
6.Eat better

>what would you tell your 22yo self
>22

boomer fag

Attached: z.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

Happy for you.

Attached: 1537349526115.jpg (700x700, 29K)

Dont have sex with that girl from uni because she will lie and tell the school you raped her and you will get kicked out of uni even with a lack of evidence because of some FUCKING LETTER OBAMA KING NIGGER WROTE TO COLLEGE CAMPUSES NATIONWIDE FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK THIS WORLD FUCK I JUST WANT TO LEARN

what the fuck

If she cheats on you once, she will do it again.

The west is already dead

>the reason you're angry and feel like your relationships turn to shit is resentment directed at your family
>take up a martial art
>oddly enough, she likes you. Chase your dreams and pounce on it like a leopard hunting gazelle
>stop masturbating, you're eroding dopamine receptors and it's ruining ALL of your social interactions, since beating off all the time means you won't be getting dopamine with your oxytocin from social interaction, meaning you form social bonds you feel no personal value in having
>if you keep thinking back and regretting the past, you're only going to spend more time regretting new things in the future. Remember the lessons of the past as you focus on the present and plan the future.

If only I knew this last year