Does fit shave their pits? Or trim them?

Does fit shave their pits? Or trim them?

Do grills care if you have pit hair?

Attached: received_260853521423692.jpg (1183x1200, 85K)

I usually have them at least trimmed. It's an hygiene thing, who the fuck cares what girls think?

Short hair, if gets longer, shave :)

Nah, I've never trimmed or shaved mine. It hasn't bothered any of the girls I've been with.

I pull them out.

The real question is do you shave your pubes?

Trim pubes to like 1 mm, or shave, balls have gotta be bald

Started trimming my armpit hair and shits so cash, do recommend

I usually shave/trim my pubes once a month. But last time when I was trimming my balls with scissors I cut the underside of my penis. It was very tiny but it bled a little so I freaked out. Had no band aids and had to limp to the chemist while feeling very light headed.

I keep them trimmed at least. I don't know, it just looks weird to me if I see someone's armpit hair sticking out of their shirt. So I assume other people see it the same way. I don't know if it's normal or if it's just my autism.

I don't think girls care. I haven't even noticed if my bf shaves his or not.

I used to shave my ass.
Do not recommend.
Makes your ass sound like a trumpet, and I swear it makes your farts smell worse.
Also makes you feel wet all the time.
Just keep women away from your butthole and you're golden.
And trimming pubes is for people with tiny cocks

To be honest, I don't think guys even care if the lights are off and they're not into oral.
.t guy who can't even remember if his girl is hairy or shaved

everything trimmed, ballsack shaven

I had literally the opposite experience
>Easier to wash
>Less smelly
>Doesn't get as sweaty
>Easier for girls to give me rimjobs

Attached: 1536690475809.jpg (514x654, 66K)

>recieving rimjobs
I dont get it, is it really that good? Also, it must feel kinda gay askink your girl to lick your asshole

For pubic I get hair on my shaft so I started shaving from an early age. Turned into shaving the entire region because the skin feels better completely shaved. Only downside is sometimes I'll get an ingrown hair and it makes it look like herpes. Doctor approved herpes free but there's nothing worse than a girl looking at a small bump on your dick with fear.

For armpits if the hair gets too long I shave it and then let it grow back. I shave my pits maybe once a month.

if you're in denial about being gay, then yes go ahead and shave your armpits

You dont ask. They like doing it.

An old girlfriend said I looked like I was carrying a couple skunks under my arms and I've trimmed ever since.

It does feel good, specially if they jack you off at the same time

I hate it.
Feels like someone is tickling my armpits, but it's my asshole.
Also don't expect me to ever kiss you again, whore

always shave/trim. The bacteria latches on the the hair and it smells way worse.

Quite literally, different strokes for different folks

Prophet Muhhamd (pbuh) has commanded us to:

Shave our armpits
Shave our pubes
Trim our mustache
Trim and clean our nails

If you do not, then kill yourself, filthy kafir.

Trips.... Confirms?

Where do you guys trim? As in location.
I'm worried the shower will clog, but any other location means hair everywhere.

I just started trimming my chest and leg hair and I have to say this is the cutest Ive been in years, you can actually make out my chest and leg definition now

I epilate mine.

Every 4 years I take a big, mighty fist, grab all my pit hairs, and yank them out in one fell swoop like a man.

I cut them with scissors.

genuine question: how on earth are you guys shaving/trimming your scrotum???? I knick myself everyone and it BLEEDS even with the guard on. Don't want to spend half an hour carefully cutting with a pair of scissors. I tried pulling the skin taught, it made no difference

No that's twinky af. every girl ive been with has commented on and rubbed my chest hair. if you are a man who wants to shave his body you should either come out of the closet or spend less time on IG

with a normal razor. trim them to a few mm with scissors, razor the rest.

yeah I usually alternate between wax or an electric razor/trimmer
rest of body is usually electric razor/trimmer or nair but I like being kinda hairy, just groom it up

>do grills care
user there are so many fucking grills in the world there's no definitive answer.
i personally think as long it's not too long and smelly (smell is the biggest fucking turnoff for me) w/e.

I do it because it makes the area more sensitive thus better fapping sessions

This guy get it

Naw man. Cutting it off makes me feel small.

iF You shave your body hair women will think you are either gay or extremely insecure

quit that faggot shit and show some hair like a man

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7K)

I shave it every month or so. When it feels like the deodorant isn't as effective because of the hair.

straight razor

im blessed with a slightly big dong
however this is a monkey paw blessing as i have to shave about a inch of pubes off the base everytime i use it

>women will think you are either gay or extremely insecure
Guilty as charged on both counts. Let them think what they will.

I shave or trim 1 muscle group a day and clean up any leftover 1 day in week. Usually done when I brush teeth. Makes the whole trimming and shaving ordeal much easier to live with. And I'm a literal bear and I use to hate spending 2 hrs 2x a week to deal wkth all this shit. I usually trim it when I shave shoulders or biceps.

It's easy for an efem male with no test like yourself to say. You literally have basic bitch levels of hair. Once you have a hairy ass and even hair on your biceps, you would know what it's like having extreme hair growth of thick hair from head to toe.

reminds me when I was in a pub and some guy came up and started ranting about how we should 'go to France and get an Argentine girl to lick our asses'

Why do you shave at all ? I'm a bear as well and trimming is more aesthetic imho.