I give up

I give up

Attached: mac.jpg (940x608, 169K)

>over a six to seven month span

Attached: 1405916989598.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

He likely did have a PT and has never had a bad physique (or base rather, even if there's a tub of lard on it) with the prior knowhow, so he may well have unrealistic expectations on that.

On the other part, the man's a fucking comedian who is responsible for one of the longest running sitcoms of all time. It's clearly a fucking joke.

Hes also a professional. Comedians aren't always haHa goofy jokes all the time.

Theres still a little truth to it. You're not going to see that kind of progress going to the gym every other day for an hour while not caring about what you eat. Most people work 9-5 jobs and have other priorities/responsibilities in life. I wouldnt doubt that he is lying about any of those things to get that big and cut in a half a year.

Is he making it out to be difficult? Other than the studio paying for everything and the time frame it takes its completely possible, people are just lazy

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah spending effort is hard
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>i'd rather be a complacent fat fuck
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>I give up
Good,you arent ment to make it anyways.
No girls,gold,and good times for you lazy!

>eating no carbs
are these guys literally all on roids? how the fuck do they have pumped up muscles without any carbs? if I eat 0 carbs my muscles shrink like crazy.

>hollywood people
>the shallowest pit of vanity, literally babylon
>could they possibly be using chemical assistance to reach goals quicker and more efficiently?

user pls

>don't drink
>don't eat sugar
>sleep 9 hours
>lift 4-6x a week

So... what's the catch here?
I'm doing this for almost a year, got a lot of gains but still nowhere near his size.

It’s a joke you moronic cum filled ziplock. He’s said in many interviews that it’s actually just about eating less. He’s started these interviews by reciting that caption.

Lmao... Dumbass thinks zack effronfagg's progress is natty... Ahahahaha

Oh, and the PEDs. Don't forget those. This is the guy who gained 50 lbs for comedy. I'm sure he'd use something illegal to get buff for a metajoke.

Just get good you fucking faggot lmao

Attached: 1537257785048.jpg (497x444, 22K)

>I’ve lifted for almost a year
Muscle building is a slow process. Mac’s like 41 years old, he’s lifted since before the series started.

Who?
That's why I asked

he forgot to mention the juice

He's in Hollywood. Probably has high grade test and HGH.

Yea it makes cutting even more shitty because at first you haven't really lost any fat and now you even look worse because when you work out you don't get much of a pump due to low carbs and lower calories in general.

subhuman genes

After 2 years from being fatasfuckboi. Just lift every day, twice on weekends, eat high protein 250g+, and take caffeine pills

Attached: Snapchat-1854139417.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

Jokes aside, why are his arms that long?

So that my bench can't progress

Attached: 200.gif (355x200, 1.7M)

>what is a cut

it seems he likes to appeal to the lowest common denominator that can understand sarcasm

Attached: zooming.gif (478x350, 84K)

fatties actual believe this.