Femanon here, any advice on how to get rid of hip dips...

femanon here, any advice on how to get rid of hip dips? i've been lifting for months and achieved everything I've wanted except this getting rid of that stupid fat above the hip. my diet has been keto for 3 months now

Attached: 98223e37-46fb-4f48-a661-5e86dab1bdf2.jpg (2048x2048, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25530577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks hot though

Contrary to popular belief women are not made of varying circular shapes

Stop obsessing over natural anatomy

HEY BABE YOU'RE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE OKAY?

its genetic. stop obsessing over it.

If you fill your thighs out with muscle that kind of thing can actually be hot

i've seen some body transformations from lifting with girls who looked like that at one point so idk, im convinced theres a way to change it

In all seriousness "hip dips" are sexy and attractive, at least to a lot of guys. My wife has moderate ones. They, along with dimples of Venus, are very feminine features that I enjoy a lot. Accept it.
Now that said, baby girl you're going to hear a lot of hurtful things, blah blah blah, perfect the way you are, mfw thinking of you hurting and all that.

you roasties are so stupid. fuck off and die

post your own b4 postin generalized bs
>look at dem hipdips! zey are disagutang!

wrong, if ouy have enough mass and have female proportions you look beautiful - if not, well, it sucks to be you

my thighs and quads are muscular, but these hip dips make me so self conscious that I cant even go out with leggings

I had no idea what hip dips are until I read your thread, you are cripplingly self conscious. I have to wait for my gf to get off work to see if she has it.
It's neither positive nor negative. Noone gives a fuck except you. Stop obsessing. You probably look fine.

>how to get rid of hip dips
You might want to consider cosmetic surgery for this.

a lot of girls don't have it, i think its just genetic as other ppl have said so far

Side leg raises 50x3 each leg at least once a week

Attached: 1537583264410.png (612x616, 23K)

Probably this, if it bothers you that much.
Just get some fat taken out of your belly and injected into the dimples.
Get DDD fake tiddies while you're at it

THANK YOU SO MUCH user. fuckin hell, i was only doing like 15x3 no wonder im not seeing results. should i use a plate too?

no way, i will work my ass off for this

Resistance bands would work better in this case

"hip dips" are hot as fuck you don't need to get rid of them

hourglass figures are better in general tho, if theres a way i can get one then why not?

He's fucking with you.
50 reps is ludicrous.
The rule is 4-6 for strength, 7 for nothing, 8-12 for hypertrophy, 13+ for cardio.
Big muscles (like legs) tend to respond better to high weight lower reps, and smaller muscles higher reps medium weight.

post em then, how will be help you if you dont?

>7 for nothing
every time

Lol no I'm not. I do it myself, it's good as fuck for your hips and overall flexibility. As well as improving squat and deadlift quality

If you aren't progressively overloading you aren't training.

oh, i am i just dont know if im doing the right movements for that muscle group

my fitness teacher occassionally does that as well, it really helps with form. ill give ur suggestion a try maybe once a week but continue my regular routine

Attached: 1531614097553.png (250x244, 80K)

I included that to make sure that the newbs adjust accordingly.
Personally if I'm doing hypertrophy I always aim for 9 reps, so I have two failures before I hit 7 and lose my gains.

3 x failure facesits

>Femanon here
>How can I get rid of my elbows? Or my neck? Or feet? I've been doing vegan-paleo for 3 hours and I still look like I have human anatomy, please help!

>hip dips
why would you?
it is one of sexiest things

>3 hours
kek. women really do expect instant results

I could be wrong, but it looks like atrophied gluteus medius. I would do Bulgarian split squats.

Don't you fucking dare become braphog, enough.

you got me

God man, why are women so fucking bad at fitness? I wish I was gay.

Based truth poster.

>Reached goal body in a few months

Lmao

it was because i lost a lot of fat in those few months, i wasnt an obese fucker or anything before

Tone and then cleanse your toxins

Honestly I reached my goal body in 6 months.
It's just I'm now a fat fuck.
Also now I idolise roiders because forever small.

Literally never noticed those before. I dunno lose weight? Unless your leg muscles are shaped like that. Then you'll need to deal with it or get something sharp.

Fat thighs is indicative of low growth hormone. GVT will help with this (10 sets of 10 method) will spike GH.

Same I have hip dips too and I hate them but I guess if they don’t go away with my normal routine and diet I will be just doomed forever

Attached: 0E6EA3A1-C85C-48A4-AD90-1EBC782F4205.png (640x905, 817K)

Hip dip is an above average distance from the ASIS to Greater Trochanter, usuly accompanied by low fatty deposits. It's mostly genetic and save from gaining some weightto fill the gap you're fucked.

Hip dips are god tier when combined with wide hips and a fat ass

To expand a bit. Here's the underlying anatomy. Bones in pink and tissue that is missing to fill the gap in green. The woman in the pic has narrow hips on top of the gap so she looks a bit weird.

Attached: IMG_20180924_151058.jpg (744x719, 72K)

Oh look. This exact fucking thread again.

>The rule is 4-6 for strength, 7 for nothing, 8-12 for hypertrophy, 13+ for cardio.
Not true. Low reps do increase strength the best, but 8-12 is NOT necessary, optimal, or even beneficial for hypertrophy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25530577
>We recently published a meta-analysis on the topic that clearly shows hypertrophy can be attained across a wide spectrum of rep ranges – as high as 30-RM per set. Provided that the volume load is equated, there does not seem to be much difference in whole muscle hypertrophy between loading zones.

Attached: 1537515231163.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Those look fucking great, work on making them stand out more.
I get urges when I see women having these prominently, combine them with a good ass and I have to hold myself to not try to impregnate her on the spot.

>I cant even go out with leggings
So they're a good thing.

Faggot trying to convert Jow Forums into fags detected.