This guy is 51 years old

>this guy is 51 years old
>looks like hes in his early 30s
straitstimes.com/singapore/lunch-with-sumiko-how-does-chuando-tan-51-look-like-this

Well lads, fuck raw onions and garlic. When did you take the final ironpill, the raw eggpill?

Attached: chuando.png (723x936, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raZdUrqxjRo
youtube.com/watch?v=jUJo1sjmfds
youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>oats
>raw oats
>raw veggies
>raw onions
>raw garlic
>raw eggs
>coming up next, raw meat

This fucking timeline

Attached: 1536794759344.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

or being asian and having a skin care routine to rival the worlds top models

we also know that working out and lack of sun exposure slows down aging

>skin care
I don't get how people still overlook this. Want to look young? Take care of your fucking skin.

>spending hours putting oils and shit on my skin every other day
>have to spend thousands on care products every year
>become obsessed with myself even more
>go to bed smelling like artificial fragrant and shit like that, get it all over
>get that shit under my nails when i itch my asshole

No thanks jeff. Only women and faggots do shit like that, not saying that everyone on Jow Forums isn't a faggot, but still. We MEN accept that aging is just a natural process of life and you wont be young forever.

So fuck off faggot.

That was quite a rant just to say that you have awful skin. It doesn't take hours but, for a brainlet like yourself it just might.

you stupid niggerfaggot younger looking skin=healthy skin so maintaining your skins youthful appearance is literally maintaining its health

falling for the jewish meme
dry fast and see the results
best anti aging is fasting and good diet + 8h of sleep a day minimum

Pls Chuando, post routine.

What would be considered taking care?
I exfoliate about once a week with St Ives apricot scrub, used to moisturise but figured out that if I stopped for a week or so my skin wasn't dry after showers.

I get a lot of vitamin A

>fast for 20 days with vitamins
>incredible hair loss

thanks fag

settle down
cocoa butter is like £6 and will last you a month for your body. facial mostirusier can be had for around the same price. £12 a month and 60 seconds per day isn't bad

I'm getting there, I eat six eggs a day at least. Gonna try them raw. I'm not as old as he is, but when I talk about my kids people always do a double take when they hear how old they are, and look me over like, "No way." And I didn't start having kids really young or anything.

Tan doesn't have kids and he's gay, pity about those good genes gone to waste.

Same deal.

Do you really fucking expect me to rub butter on my skin before I sleep faggot?

I knew fit had some slack jawed idiots but you've really outdone it today.

This lmao. He's so sour

>2018
>he fell for the exfoliating meme
That shit will mess your skin up, might as well take a sander to it. Use a GENTLE cleanser and an AHA cream. That will exfoliate without rubbing little grains of sand all over your face.

i bet he does face pulls

you do it after the shower you fool. and leave my jaw out of this. i cant breathe through my nose, would you rather i died than using my mouth?

cocoa butter is what niggers use to stop their skin getting ashy, and nogs age really well.

It's not butter that you eat ya dingus

It's stuff you already know like getting plenty of sleep and staying hydrated (drinking water and moisturizing) and protecting yoursel from the sun. You want to exfoliate only as much as you need to and you probably don't need to at all. Gentle cleansers and alpha hydroxy lotions are the way to go. No hot showers.

What makes it bad? It breaks down scar tissue and clears out the shit from your pours

i remember that guy
he said he ate chicken daily

stay out of the sun. especially if you are white

>thinks it costs "thousands" of dollars for a bottle of argan oil
>thinks something with artificial fragrance would even be good for your skin
>clearly has never applied lotion in his life if he thinks it "gets under your nails"
>confesses to be a shit-caked-asshole unhygienic slob
Why do people who know nothing about a topic decide to post about it?

Oh wow he eats eggs, chicken and vegetables and works out. What an absolute miracle routine.

>protip; its genetics

Attached: 456345734574537.png (1027x731, 28K)

Stop putting shit in your pores, problem solved.

So what I'm supposed to rub olive oil on my skin and hope it doesn't build up and cause acne?

Do you even realize just how fucking retarded you sound?

Pic related. Do you honestly think rubbing saturated fat on your skin is good for you?

Just how fucking dumb are you?

Attached: olive oil.jpg (430x800, 159K)

I like this guy's soap:
youtube.com/watch?v=raZdUrqxjRo

He could be our guy, Jow Forums.

Wtf is wrong with you? Just make like this brah, brah. youtube.com/watch?v=jUJo1sjmfds

The thumbnail alone gave my 9 different types of cancer.

Fuck you.

>he thinks you're meant to put olive oil on your face
Are you a literal retard? You're literally a faggot if you don't at least do basic skin care, and you will 100% regret not doing it when you look like shit at 35.

>falling for the skin bleaching meme
holy shit user

You dont have to do all that. I just use sun cream and moisturiser

750mg Test-e are truely easy and simple.

>You're literally a faggot if you don't at least do basic skin care

No. I'm a pureblooded nordic male who doesn't need to bleach his skin like some shitskin faggot with sun spots from niggering around all day.

>he thinks skincare means bleaching
The absolute state of Jow Forums

He's asian, asians age better because it's in their genes, blacks and whites age worse because they are more developed.
not even cope, there are plenty of whites that age like wine, but asians have it easier purely due to genetics.

I'll tell you his real secret: HGH.

Funny how even at 50 his face is not masculine.

Attached: girly.jpg (680x404, 191K)

It's because Japanese don't go outside

Same reason latinas age like milk, they sit in the sun all day.

The sun is 100%, all races are equal

youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8
>not dating a 75 years old GILF that looks like she is in her mid tweenies

Attached: .png (365x284, 183K)

Well enjoy looking 40 at 25

Attached: sun aging.jpg (550x368, 71K)

>that tummy
IIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN

that might be true
that and just eating less calories in general, asians eat less than whites and blacks so it could be that as well, they are also leaner on average

Women don't like overgrown children.

>gay
>good genes
that subtleness

>based frogposter

So many strawmen

Attached: 1522397769684.jpg (655x527, 45K)

>fast for 20 days

Attached: 1299506492161.jpg (498x447, 113K)

They dont like scrotum faces either.

Theres really no argument to be had here, its better to not be wrinkly.

>actually creating a thread for this clickbait horseshit

14 reasons why OP is a faggot

I beg to differ

Attached: giphy.gif (450x187, 954K)

*cringe*

tom cruise smashing some prime young puss will make a man do those things he did

>They dont like scrotum faces either

Attached: laugh.gif (480x204, 2.9M)

k

Attached: 57 years old.jpg (916x666, 131K)

no woman in the world would pick you over him if you were put side by side

this is sour grapes

Nope. SEAniggers are the same despite seeing the sun all day.

damn, my hairline is worse than this and I'm 22.

>What would be considered taking care?
stay out of the sun, the sun is what does it, period.

LIke literally out of the sun, wear sunscreen all the time even if all you do is walk back and forth to your car.

never ever ever get a suntan (obviously) Getting very tanned or burning your face even just a few times in your life can make you look years older later

Attached: 10 out of 10 aging.jpg (866x1390, 134K)

Don't be so sore. It won't change women's instincts.

Attached: 1537659244486.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Lol no. Sorry but go to SEA or China and see peasants who dont take care of themselves or avoid the sun. They look like fucking raisins

>when i itch my asshole
wait, people actually do that?

what is with all the lotion bullshit in this thread, you can coco butter your face every day but if you hit the tanning bed throughout your 20s, well..

BLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHED

>you want me to work out
>sorry ONLY FAGGOTS work out
>REAL men accept the fact that they get fat and weak overtime

This is how you sound

I use this twice a day for 10 mins each time its really great for reducing inflammation. ice masks are not a meme and they cost like £5

Attached: GEL-MASK.jpg (299x234, 12K)

>people saying dont tan
>i get so tan i look muslim
>been that way since i was a kid
Oh well

we are the blessed wite folks user, I got accused of being a paki earlier this year im white and English. being a white man who tans great is the true masterrace

the tl;dr for skincare:

morning use moisturizer that has spf (non negotiable) niacinamide, peptides, and hyaluronic acid

at night use a cream with retinol (non negotiable), ferulic acid (helps the retinol), magnesium ascorbyl palmitate

in shower:
exfoliate (non negotiable, use an abrasive cloth, or aha if you're a wuss, use bha if you are prone to acne), don't use retardedly hot water, use body/face wash that has antioxidants (sounds like a meme, and it is a meme for things like shampoos, but with skin, vitamin e reduces red blotchiness and vitamin c reduce size of pores )

take a few seconds to google the before-after pics for the active ingredients i mentioned above, and btw congrats, you now have model tier skin.

Attached: 1536637126735.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

How can you tan and be called a paki??
I'm from England and living in Spain for a year, i just look southern European

Hey user, my skin is sensitive as shit, and reacts badly to most cleansers, can you recommend anything?

they were probably joking tbf, paki in my mind means and kind of shit skin that isnt black or white

>47777777 get

Attached: 1535365768357.jpg (557x854, 93K)

have you tried washes labelled 'gentle' or even baby soaps? either way though, you don't have to use a cleanser, i personally don't.
exfoliating is the main thing, and if other soaps make you react badly aha/bha will probably too.

so i'd say use an exfoliating/abrasive cloth, don't scrub hard, in fact do it so gently that it feels nice. also if you wanted you could clean your fingernails before/after with a bristle brush and soap, then exfoliate gently by running your fingernails along your face (it feels amazing too)

Attached: 1536635718906.jpg (1136x640, 417K)

got any more of those dank comfy pics

you looking for more dank or looking for more comfy?

Attached: 1536620919710.jpg (2048x1536, 536K)

comfy is where its at my nigger

Attached: 1536619033192.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

So Hiroshimoot's clickb8 is allowed to make threads now?

it's called trt lads, that is the only way he could look like that at 50

or he might be a half breed child of a greek goddess and a descendant of the most genetically pure human male to ever live

which I find the latter hard to believe

Look at this newfag plebbit spacing nigger. Fuck off.

What's your body and face soap ? You WILL be judged.
body : Aleppo soap.
face : Aleppo soap + mixa moisture cream. Yet to find a sunscreen I like/doesn't smell weird, I really need to limit those gay UV rays

>put some moisturizer on your fsce before you start your day
>avoid heavy sun exposure
Really fucking complicated wow

What's Aleppo?

>spending hours putting oils and shit on my skin every other day
i use a face cleanser and a vitamin c oil to moisturize twice a day. every 2 or 3 days i use a retinol A oil too. it takes 5 minutes & i brush mt teeth while the cleanser is on. womens face care regime might take an hour a day, but they have to remove makeup and treat skin which has been smothered in make up, they have dry and oily (how they have both problems i don't know) skin because it is so damaged, and they often have 2 or maybe more moisturizing treatments. men don't need this. keep it clean, moisturized, healthy and sunblocked. it takes no time at all.
>have to spend thousands on care products every year
cleanser is £5 a month, vitamin c and retinol A oil are £10/3months.
>become obsessed with myself even more
that's a choice.
>go to bed smelling like artificial fragrant and shit like that, get it all over
no you won't

Being pale is 10 times worse than having slightly older looking skin.
Being pale is probably one of the most unattractive features.

So yeah, do avoid sun unless you want everyone to see you as sickly basement crawler.

Don’t avoid**

syrian terrorist soap

Get

Some of you are delusional. It is literally a scientific fact that asians and blacks have the best aging genes due to melanin, thicker skin, and probably superior collagen genes. Every race has differences that make it worse and better than the other on average.

This is literally a fact, even normies have articles on this. While the sun is the same for everyone and it is important to take care of yourself, racial gene differences is the main reason why this dude aged well. Someone post that picture of that asian model mogging David Gandy. He agemogged, heightmogged, and face mogged in that pic despite being like 8 years older.

get

4777777777777777 get

GET GOT

>click pic
>Asian
>leave thread

4 and 7 7's get

Attached: 1536601685000.jpg (640x911, 47K)

are you sure about that?

Attached: 5974F359-D459-4973-9255-3C34C0175876.jpg (547x299, 58K)

get