Is there any hope for us manlets?

Is there any hope for us manlets?

youtu.be/ApuO-vn8pKA

We’re getting BTFO on a global scale.

Attached: 669C51FF-6A69-4299-9788-0A54F4998EDF.png (2400x2400, 225K)

Delete this.

Attached: image.jpg (239x211, 49K)

They're filtering themselves out of the gene pool unironically. Status is the death of life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 6.49.47 PM.png (1248x694, 1.29M)

the reality of goth gfs

To be fair i'm 5'9" and I wouldn't date a girl who's taller than me

This. It goes both ways

Man there are girls that are okay with being with a short guy, stop caring about what thots think their brains are very limited anyway. Trust me, nothing good will come out from you stressing over things that you cannot change

>flag
>teeth
pottery

>tfw 5'11" and want a gf my height or taller

Fucking hell, man.

Attached: 1537945847769.png (540x344, 250K)

Well, I have some friends way taller (6´2-6´3) than me who have dated no more than 2 or 3...maybe 4 girls in their lives. Im "only" 5´10 and I have lost the count on 50 girls, years ago. Women may like 6´3 guys, if the vid says that, must be truth. But a regular height male like me can take all the girls in town. Just be yourself. Im a gym rat, I supposse that helps too.

Why would I do that? Makes no sense. Short men should just go and die lol. Anything under 6 feet is short.

Im a 195cm from a south asian family, that is known for being very small but me? God blessed me on that one and the best thing in clubs my friends do the hard work by chasing the girls but they end up sleeping with me lol

height is cope, know plenty of manlets with girls most of Jow Forums can only dream to be with

This high heels bullshit excuse...

I'm 5'11" and I slept with a taller girl (6'2") once
It felt wrong, like it was uncomfortable trying to big spoon and also little spoon
Also slept with a 5'1" girl once, that was also kind of uncomfortable. Had to constantly remind myself she's not a child

Ouch

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-211545.jpg (981x765, 333K)

Oof

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-211630.jpg (961x772, 317K)

>height is cope

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 10-Chart-partners-by-height.png (483x404, 25K)

what the fuck? seriously?

how many virgins are dragging those average numbers down?

Just go to China bro!

Attached: height china.jpg (2596x2228, 894K)

>5'9"
>10 sex partners and counting
>Also 6.7x5.5"
NIGGA WE MADE IT

the translation is wrong 1.80 is 5'11 175 is 5'9

Shockingly steep drop offs

>listening to what women say
never gonna make it
t. 6'1

5'7"
23, probably 24 within a week.

get with it, nigga.

I'm 180cm tall in a country where the male avg height is ~172cm.

You guys severely overestimate the importance of height. Being tall is physically attractive, just as being fit is physically attractive, having a good face or dressing well. Ugly men get laid. Fat men get laid. Poor men get laid, too, even if they can't dress all that well. Stop having this mentality where you think your height alone is going to make-or-break a relationship. You'd only have problems if you were REALLY short (like 160cm tall) and even then it would be a problem, not the absolute end of the world.

>6'1

I will install death traps at 6' above ground level all over the western world. I don't care what you got to say. Get lost, faggot

>ywn get to wake up next to this british smile unless you are tall
Why even live?

Attached: bongt.png (1011x654, 1.39M)

>I'm 8 cm above average
>Let me tell you how height doesn't matter

Nigga, if I was 8 cm above average I would be 1.89
Call back when you see someone who is 1.89 complaining about being short

Look here: and here: and here: and here Fuck evidence, right? As someone who is 8 cm above average in your manlet shithole you know about being below 1.80 in western Europe, right?

Attached: heigth europe.jpg (1280x914, 210K)

I don't think you guys know what it means to be short. I'm fucking 5'4".

I would genuinely kill myself if I was you, although I got a M.Sc. and a girlfriend

6' 2" and I have to deal with manlet shit constantly. Little fucks who keep coming at me just to prove something. Douchebag dwarves who think they can get women by fighting me. No surprise that they're angry and alone.

And then I have some shorter friends who are pretty cool dudes and have no problems pulling 8-10s.

Does height matter? Sure. But you can compensate a lot by being a righteous bro rather than a bitter little goblin.

>compensate
fuck you too

guys I'm 6feet1 and I'm a lonely neet, my life sucks, height doesn't change shit

Attached: verysadpepe.png (228x221, 79K)

And you think average-slightly below avg height males don't get laid AT ALL, under any circumstance, solely because of their height?

So if I go to Germany as a 180cm tall guy I'm completely doomed to inceldom and no matter what I do you seriously think I wouldn't get laid, at all, simply because I'm one or two or eight centimeters below the country's average?

Yes
t. unironically 180 cm in Germany

I feel like a dwarf on a daily basis, even old people and girls are often taller than me

when I walk into the gym, the female minimum wage staff looks at me in disgust

another funny fact: a few weeks ago I went to Italy and almost everyone was shorter than me (the male Korean tourists were also noticably taller than the Italians btw). So yes, there are indeed huge differences between nearby countries

just be grateful youre not something like 5'6

Where the 6'4" qts @?

Shut up SHUT UP WHAT HAVE WE EVER DONE TO YOU FUCKING LANKLETS ? INSTEAD OF SIDING WITH US AGAINST THE ETERNAL THOT, YOU RIDICULE US ?
REMEMBER FAGGOTS THERE'S ALAWAYS A BIGGER CHAD IN THE OCEAN. TODAY ITS HEIGHTLETS, TOMORROW IT'LL BE SOMETHING ELSE. WHAT THEN ?

Lanklets don't know how lucky they are

yes we all know most woman won't date shorter but most off them are short anyway so there is no problem pic related if you are above 5'7 you are fine

Attached: hmm.jpg (1634x47, 14K)

>tfw no manlet Bf
Makes me sad everytime