Is there any reason to live if you look like the guy on the right?

Is there any reason to live if you look like the guy on the right?

Attached: VX9Mol2.png (695x414, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy on the right used to be a semi attractive girl actually. But if you're a man and look like that, the outlook is grim for sure.

OP, can you possibly be any more melodramatic? I'm not quite rolling my eyes hard enough to pop them out of my skull yet.

The dude on the right isn't unfuckable ugly, just ungodly skinny. Just needs to get a bit of muscle, and he'll be better off.

guy on left looks like he could not integrate 2x-1 even if he was given 20 years to do it.

sauce

>guy

Maybe, but he could integrate your head to the asphalt

zizz was right and became left in just a couple of years

just roid up man

do you want to live longer but be a little bitch or live shorter but be an alpha that mogs everything around him? the choice is yours

>he

Attached: 1499608419432.jpg (620x349, 100K)

Zyzz wasn't really very alpha though. I would 100% assume he was gay if I saw him on the street. Good body thanks to roids, but not a masculine looking dude.

Shoo shoo reddit

The "guy" on the right is a women with severe mental health problems.

She deserves nothing but pity for not getting the help she needs to overcome her illness.

The people around her on the other hand, who have thus far facilitated her self harm, those people ought to be locked up

sorry but I think that guy has a born disorder or something. That pose and body doesn't look intentional.

>just roid up man

And how do you think she got that facial hair? She's already on roids

Sure he is buying something isn`t he?
~Your tax authority

It's a female to male tranny. Someone will post the Instagram. She was kind of cute too. Mental illness.

Attached: 1534681864614.jpg (1320x800, 478K)

he physically could but wouldn't commit to it, I can manipulate these retards to do anything.

Why do you have to choose a shorter life?

yeah, to fight nazis

Attached: 1538074956628.jpg (1273x1697, 471K)

oh fuck. I knew it. My inner voice screamed that it was a female posture. Glad my eyes didn't get degenerate yet.

Wow, Costanza has really hit a new low.

this is her before the people around her didn't get her the help she needed

Attached: before pic.jpg (320x239, 74K)

the guy on the right is trans. Nothing wrong with that, but this isnt the first photo of his that has shown up.

These days looking like the left closes more doors than looking like the right. But a lot of people wont ever understand why.

did you notice than girls who are cute would look beta and weak if thet went trans

and men who look girly would look great if they look trans

whereas masculine faced men would be ugly as fuck if went trans

She was kinda cute. Fucking sucks dude.

This guy is getting swole

Attached: swole left.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

Attached: swole left2.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

Yes, you can Veganpost IRL and maybe win the affections of a some SJW vegan thot. (if you can fake being gay)

pic related is a 10/10 aryan vegan thot.

Attached: Maddie Limburner.jpg (800x453, 48K)

l e g a c y
l e g a t r o n
l e g e n d a r y

>Nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1506996074652.jpg (400x489, 39K)

[F]

Yeah, bro's got some sweet ink

I've seen that pic so many times, but when paired next to that pic I just busted out laughing.

The girl on the left is johnnyjoys on instagram
She's a bit strange and has a fuck load of body image/mental health/eating disorder issues, but she means well and afaik she's well liked in her community.
Can the same be said for you OP?

No, FUCK you Jow Forums. this is actually your fault. You got her to eat raw onions and look at what they did to her.

My question is, does this person qualify as a 'vegan?'

Attached: Appeared on John Stossel Show.jpg (236x177, 9K)

fucking kill yourself braindead fuckface

wasting seconds of my life with your incorrect posts

>Maddie Limburner

she got some pointy nips

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 2.44.25 PM.png (2789x1475, 3.17M)

Who gives a fuck?
I didn't realize that some retards on a pakistani bottle discussing chatroom were the judges of who deserves to live or not. No one gives a fuck, so why do you?

Attached: 1424918212733.jpg (587x464, 71K)

fuck me for forgetting an s
instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en

Yeah as a vegan thot she is top tier. Hate to see what she looks like late 30s, but now early 20s I guess she is smokin.

>Maddie Limberner

Attached: Maddies Beemer.jpg (1065x538, 95K)

Can we somehow erase ''this'' from history?

Attached: giphy.gif (217x199, 588K)

I love the smile though

> depth of a puddle
> getting distracted during movement
> being a left

nevergonnamakeit

OH fuck.
Someone introduce this thot to the gym so I can finally have me a cardio bunny gf

Attached: image.png (640x960, 1.25M)

What if they fused?

Attached: 1538266581943.png (622x709, 542K)

Come on, are people really making this pic a reaction image? That's a dick move

Oh boy. This is what Rome burning looks like.

do you not know what website you are on?

Attached: 1528632919570.jpg (639x755, 56K)

Why, what's the story?

Both those pics were taken on the same day.

Yeah, I get it, but usually it's edgy memes that are specifically intending to cause a reaction. But this is subtle and dark, which is not something I expect here.

You're retarded

There have been corpses posted on this site, someone skullfucked a head from the french catacombs here, we get recordings of suicide and torture all the time, edgy memes are surface level shit on this site.
It was the last picture taken of the girl before she died (and i think it was a rape then murder but i don't remember). The photographer was her killer and made her dress up before killing her

Attached: referee-smiles-girl-beats-boy-wrestling.jpg (800x568, 97K)

it's okay, with this form it only takes 10 more pounds to snap city him

>Little tim whos just taking calc 2 for the first time thinks hers superior to military mega chad because he can perform trivial integration

You outed yourself as a faggot taking babbies first calc course. Please off yourself.

T. Complete meathead whos also an EE and math double major

Yes.

And the world is constantly adapting to acomodate his people every day.

>guy

the truth is even more disgusting

Attached: 1537549010500.png (496x384, 223K)

H-He was a girl? Now shit makes sense

I don't think you understand what meathead means.

Ironically onions makes them manlier because phytoestrogens compete with normal estrogen disrupting periods and shit

I obssess with going to the gym and getting big bro. Im also loud and douchy. And like wearing tight as shit shirts or no shirts at all.
Im a meathead by all means, I'm just not dumb at all.
By saying this im trying to imply physical appearance does not correlate with intelligence.

>Guy

Attached: 13511316.jpg (450x334, 63K)

>Nothing wrong with that

Attached: 31353153153.jpg (341x295, 16K)

pretty sure meathead means you have meat where your brain should be.

I think you qualify more as a shithead.

How is it possible to be that skinny and pathetic? That person needs to just fucking eat, don't understand how you can be such a twig

>UwU he's so mean! UwU

lol