So what's the insecurity you're trying to overcome by lifting?

So what's the insecurity you're trying to overcome by lifting?

Attached: Alex-Haidau-1.jpg (1133x1702, 732K)

nothing im just depressed and fitness is the only constant that keeps me going from day to day

My entire self but i don’t lift

I feel like my dik small even though it’s 6 inches

Dunno. But its working.

the fact that I'm fat.

So what's the insecurity you're trying to overcome by projecting lifting makes you an insecure person?

Let me guess, your oneitis got railed by the bully who shoved you?

the one about my body, obv

Being 5'4

I lift for functional strength and overall self improvement. I’m not some faggot incel that lifts to seek validation and get attention from women like all the autists here.

I'm just trying to be Jotaro, which I find to be a sufficient, albeit autistic, fitness goal.

None today. It`s not working this way but it gives distraction and endorphines which fills your day.

That I will get smashed by any male that lifts if it comes to violence. Which is why I also took up Muay Thai. At least that is what motivates me. Self improvement was the reason I started then I got insecure when I seen how massive some people are.

I don't know, but lifting makes me feel like it's worth it to be alive, if only for a short while.

not being enough of a dick for women to find attractive
im just an asshole right now and not gay so that doesn't help

Attached: inspo.jpg (900x1156, 174K)

I'm not sure, but surely there's some underlying reason. I just want to improve myself physically and mentally as much as possible so i can be prepared for the worst IF the worst should happen

I want to flex on every female that has looked at me like I’m walking garbage

i've been the /lit/ and Jow Forums guy in my social circle for years now
cant let my normie friends catch up to me in any of those two areas

Attached: zmsmd.png (301x302, 132K)

being a skeleton

This. It helps improve your physical appearance.

Just trying to get over lifelong selfhatred

Attached: 1535928770167.jpg (630x693, 73K)

I want to be stronger/smarter/funnier/more wealthy/more attractive/better dressed/more charming/more pleasant than others because I feel vulnerable/inferior around people who are better than me. Thats the honest truth.

I wouldn’t call it an insecurity so much as the endless sense of dread imparted on me from my lack of appreciation in anything/ I ability to find meaning and lasting satisfaction.

At least lifting gives me a rush and strokes my ego with the results.

The fact that I'm not a god

That I'm a bad weak person who isn't good at anything and burdens others with his bad mood and ruins good vibes. Even now I suck at lifting. I'm never gonna make it. I don't deserve too.

This is a stupid question, obviously the one about my body.

I understand this, also one issue is that I have a degenerate past which I'm trying to shake

The fact of not fitting into society, im too far and i know

I want to do cool calisthenics shit. That's all, I'm a simple man.

The insecurity of being struck down or ultimately defeated by someone younger, stronger, smarter, or more resilient than myself before I've had ample time to spread my genetic coding to as many females as productively possible.

That insecurity.

C O P E

Being bullied and social anxiety at the worst times
I get compliments from men all the time, but have no idea what a girl thinks about me unless we’re completely naked in bed and my dick is halfway in her cunt.
That’s when women finally open up and say “you have a great body.”

Being out of shape

Attached: 1515089855989.jpg (720x471, 58K)

Im depressed and girls don't like me, so i try to improve my body and exhaust just enough to feel nothing

The fact that I might not be strong enough to protect my family from rabid niggers at any given time

>So what's the insecurity you're trying to overcome by lifting?
What the days without lifting will feel like
I can't imagine not waking up all hyped up for anytype of muscle im training
Lifting makes me better at social conversation, feeling good, confidence, clear minded, I could go on
Lifting made it possible for me to surprise myself with ways I act and make decisions
I'm so addicted to surpising myself at levels I could never imagine

Attached: 1487050667183.png (574x423, 380K)

Attached: Motivation.png (674x204, 41K)

I look good, but I look like a typical dyel. I don't like that at all. I'm not feeling completed.

so i can become above the law

Balding.

all of them

my height but ill never learn

this

REVENGE

Out of the fear of looking feminine obviously
Kys op

I just want a cozy ass little life, house, waifu, kid, maybe a dog

But now all I attract are thots

I just want her back guys. I lift to get her back one day.

Lift your way to new women my man

I was insecure because I was 250 goddamn pounds. Now I am less insecure at 190, but all the imperfections are more apparent, and the love handles just stick around.
Eat less till the insecurities go away.

Fucked my oneitis, lost my virginity at 31. Not 5 weeks later she completely flips out and breaks up with me.

All I have is my lifts, not going to lie the bullshit I put up with to have sex with her wasn't worth it. Sex was good and all but not all that boyfriend bullshit. Finally learned a valuable lesson that you don't need to hold out for the 10/10 because frankly she might be good looking but her personality is shit.

I passed up so many 5-8s because I fixated on the 10 only to realize the bitch is crazy.

Also after a good 8 hour sex session all I could think was really, I put up with all this just to bust a nut in her pussy??? She thought i was a sex addict because i wanted it all the time, just making up for lost time.

I encourage everyone to not hold out for the 10/10 and just have sex and realize bitches aint worth it.

the fear that nobody will ever love me
im failing on that
also i was fat

I'm scared about being completely worthless to my grandkids. My grandfather was a shell of a man by the time I could appreciate any grandfatherly qualities.

Former fat kid issues. Not wanting to be that person ever again keeps me disciplined.

I want my clothes to fit perfectly. I could careless about women. I put my happiness first. Look cute feel cute.

Attached: ux001hszd3e01.jpg (564x1002, 130K)

Few months ago before I started lifting we went into a bar with some bros.
There was this girl at the counter who started talking to one of them, and asked if they were single.
He replied
>the only one of us who is single is user
she turned to me
it took her 1/10th of a second to wince and say
>holy shit naaah

So yeah.

I went from 300 to (currently) 170. The imperfections are totally just in your head. You have to flip your perspective on what you're looking at and keep up the hard work despite how you feel.

I've got stretch marks on my arms and my hips from my former fat days, but I look at them with a battle scar pride instead of shame. You can do it.

I’m not a real person

That my personality is trash and I don't believe anyone actually likes me as a person.
I want to lift away my self loathing

My social anxiety and crippling depression
>irl I'm a social outcast, literally have 0 social interactions all week, and i can't handle being in a crowded area (only have 2 friends that i talk to once a week or bimonthly)
>In the gym , everyone is a bro and i feel confident and i actually get people asking me for advice
>feelsgood.png
>used to be an angry guy and fought guys for the simplest things
>now i don't have to be mean outside cause all my rage goes into lifting
>used to be fat, and invisible to girls
>now girls actually look at me(cause of my gains) and acknowledge my existence
>but I'm still autistic so i don't actually interact with the opposite sex
>used to hate my body and never let people see me without a shirt on (even while swimming)
>clothes fit me better now and i can take off my shirt at the beach and feel beautiful
overall gym has improved my life and I'm thankful for that, and i really love the bro community

I hope yall can improve your lifes as well

>attract woman
EITHER
>take too long with woman
>start to get interested
>she's no longer interested
OR
>come up with 1,000,000 reasons why we wouldnt be good together
>don't do anything
>regret it 1 year later
Every time
I'm pretty sure that I'm just an unlovable person

>number go up
>good feel

This desu

Attached: 1494950902135.jpg (555x555, 22K)

my genes are so low tier I should've just transitioned

Autism

Same

I'm ugly cause I'm fat.

I have a lazy eye, am half jewish, and likely suffer from some degree of schizophrenia inherited by my father's side of the family.

I just want to lift my sister's fat ass out of the couch
she's about 300lbs

low self esteem and general laziness

brother

The fact that my body does not have the proportions of a statue of a Greek god.

I just wanna be sexy

A debilitating depression and a crippling anxiety disorder, made worse by years of self harming by cutting and hitting my body. I like seeing the cuts and bruises on my arms as I lift. Makes me feel like I will eventually overcome all my hurdles, one day.

Social anxiety

Social anxiety from being fat

I'm glad to hear that you're making progress, user. I can relate to you so well. People like you are an inspiration. Don't ever give up, please.

Does suicidal ideation count as an insecurity?

Attached: 1533499117065.gif (540x432, 1.72M)

after hell weeks in high school i'd be at my strongest and most ripped while also having the best sleeps of my life

i-i just want to have that kind of deep sleep again...

still solid for an autistic goal, at least

Attached: 3b1178e0e44f374be33be2edac2a8b9decaca5df_hq.jpg (994x738, 92K)

I just want to see if that Socrates quote is BS or not
Plus i love seeing in real time the effect effort has to change my life

Nothing really insecurity based. I've always felt that I've had a decent body when it came to the fact that I never worked out. Not deformations, no woman hips, etc.

I'm a good enough looking dude as personal experience has shown me. I just wanna see if lifting will push me into the "hot" range.

Lifting is the best way for me to clear my mind from all the stress I'm under from school. Fuck man, I hate organic but I need an A in it to get into PT school

that's not a real socrates quote btw, some guy just made it up

Attached: 1415072543710.png (1200x1332, 199K)

you're never going to get her back. she's always on your mind and you're never on hers - realize that.

Pretty good for an user, I too know this feel keep being positive faggots

Attached: 1522633328653.png (645x773, 9K)

>a good 8 hour sex session
fucking WHAT bro?? What the fuck are you doing beyond god damn 20 minutes? EIGHT HOURS? Motherfucker that time is reserved for arms

I was there weakest fastest guy in my squad growing up, and it hit me one day that I've cheated myself. So i started lifting to get stronger and look better. Slowly and surely I'm getting there. Now it feels great andi don't want to stop.

Gyno.

I got it fixed but the surgeons fucking botched it on my right side, they cut me up past my nipple so i have a visible scar. Now im comfortable taking my shirt off, however the tradeoff is showing off with one normal nipple and a nasty scar on my semi normal nipple.

Im upset, yet not too upset cause the painful sensitivity is gone. But i do plan to get this shit fixed

Not being able to wear a shirt or look at myself in the mirror without feeling disgust.
Summer is hard when you are sweating like a pig for wearing a hoodie.

Smaller pecs and a bear. Fixed.

I'm don't lift a lot but sprinting/hurdling is one of the only things that I genuinely enjoy/bring me happiness. Also I have a pussy personality so my body cancels that out slightly

Shit skeletal structure.

I don't lift to overcome insecurity.
I lift to incarnate my security into the world.
I lift to manifest my will into this world.
If you're a little skinnyfag who feels SECURE,
I won't even pity you when the time comes.

Failure. It's an easy win, the rest of life has been pretty shitty and fitness is the easiest way to turn at least one thing around.

Nope, just stuck in your head too much is more likely. Think less, act more.

It's a really good fake quote though

I'm a virgin and I want to get to the point where I can treat girls like shit.

very much the same for me. At this point, i'd rather keep going than fix the underlying problem.

Pectus excavatum

Attached: 1491670123268.png (468x477, 492K)

thats unironically small to most girls that have sex though..