What do you think of this image?

What do you think of this image?
I believe women become scared and intimidated by men and will hinder them from becoming great by any means.

Attached: Ericzemmour.jpg (716x716, 83K)

I believe you need to stop looking at Instagram/Twitter bullshit, if not delete your accounts from those sites. You think what you do because you have no experience with anything besides the bitches; and even then I'm sure IRL experience is very limited.

>Twitter/Instagram cunt is an unfunny slob with poor habits and life decisions. Who'd a thunk?!
>Women sux cuz Jordan Peterson and Henry Rollins said so

Stop being a fucking bitch. The more you obsess over this shit, the more you give yourself an excuse from actually making it by paying attention to stupid Internet drama over your own life. Or you could keep that folder of "Tumblr Cringe" and stay in the comfy little "intellectual" hole you dug yourself. Your choice, faggot

Attached: 1522431922101.png (466x449, 306K)

Damn son this may be one of the best posts I've seen on Jow Forums in years.

kot friggin dang include me in the screenshot. user you are one telling you

fpbp

I think that degenerates belong on a cross and that you should not spend your time and efforts on spreading their degenerated messages OP

Attached: 1536309135051.jpg (323x475, 34K)

but I'm not a woman hater, I just dislike degenerates regardless of their genitalia

Fpbp.
My girl loves that I go to the gym and wants me to be happy/keep improving. Lifting and being fit is part of the reason we started dating. Stop projecting your insecure faggotry at an entire gender

based pilled

Giving a shit about what others think is the ultimate beta mindset. You do what makes you happy and progresses you through life. Obvious FPBP

It’s more like “get a six pack or I will cheat on you with a man who already has one”

cringing at the insecurity in this post

You’re not wrong, I’m a miserable person but that’s what I’ve seen from every woman I’ve been with.

if every woman you form a relationship will cheat on you because you don't have a six pack then something is wrong with the way you are getting women

If your girlfriend says it’s “okay you don’t have a six pack” she’s lying to you, she might not cheat on you over it but it’s what every woman wants.

If you still use social media in the year of our LORD 2018, you're not gonna make it.

not really, what women are attracted to is not as objective as men
of course most women will like it, but at the same time most really wont care

She wont care, until she meets a better looking guy and gets a chance to upgrade. Why wouldn’t she?

if she is willing to drop you once she sees a more attractive man then i think there is more problems with that relationship than just physical appearance
you sound really insecure user

Oh yea, because women only cheat when they're with men who don't treat them right, and it's just a coincidence when the guy she cheated on you with is more attractive. Women are such deep feeling and empathetic queens.

More attractive man that makes her laugh, cry, and angry. Yes. A guy who can make her feel the way you do while being more attractive than you will put you at risk for getting dumped/cheated on

>women only cheat when they're with men who don't treat them right
mostly yeah, either that or you are just dating the wrong type of women
it sounds like Jow Forums is more of your style

only if she is uninvested enough in her current relationship to be willing to risk it by sleeping with someone else

Have you ever interacted with women in any way?
It seems to me like this user is actually a female because no man could be this fucking socially ignorant

So not only is my body inadequate but also my personality.

what was wrong with what i said?
if a girl is willing to cheat on her bf because she sees someone more attractive then there were already issues with that relationship
you sound like the type of autist that thinks all he has to do is start lifting to get women

In the heat of the moment it doesnt matter how much she loves her boyfriend at home, especially if alcohol is involved.

absolutely blackpilled

Epic

The issue in that relationship is that she's a fucking slut.

Yeah i believe so op. Im insecure about getting with a bomb shell 9/10 because they will obviously be conceited .

>In the heat of the moment it doesnt matter how much she loves her boyfriend at home
This. I let my gf go to Paris alone. Big mistake. Apparently "it just kinda... happened" makes any behavior instantly ok

But then why would a woman care about this fat slob not cheating in the first place, I thought women only wanted Chad?

And then you might tell me it's all about Face, but the why would it matter if he has a six pack or not as far as cheating goes?

speak for yourself cuck

I fell for this shit...
>be me
>18 years old
>start of senior year of h.s.
>in great shape from playing sports all my life
>naive but innocent
>fall in love with a qt sophomore
>top 3 in popularity
>gf is a literal nobody
>gf is cool at first but gets progressively annoyed at girls of all grades talking to me
>broke my leg 3rd game of football season
>spending more time with gf since I'm done for the season
>eating progressively worse with her
>people start saying things about my size
>gf is getting more smug towards my female friends
>teammates start expressing concern for me
>played wide receiver at 185lbs ripped
>200lbs chunky at the time
>about a 50% drop in girls flirting with me
>mombeingmom.jpeg
>"user your hitting your second growth spurt tee hee"
>Dad tells me to cool it with the food since I'm not training anymore.
>younganddumb.jpeg
>flash forward to the end of football season
>now at 235 after Halloween and Thanksgiving
>gf feels like she "has me all to herself"
>gf all over me anytime another girl is around.
>no girls want to talk to me because of her and my diminished looks
>teammates distance themselves aswell
>shortly after Christmas break decide I want to get back in shape
>leg is healed enough that I can train lightly
>tell her I dont like the way I look
I can continue if people want

Attached: 1537644126107.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

It doesn't say anything about her not cheating on you (she will)

Why would you even cheat on someone instead of just breaking up?

t. dateless virgin

>when the first post is shit.

Attached: 1434229104324.gif (305x320, 890K)

/thread

But the why stay with a fat in the first place

Chad wont take her long term, but will sleep with her.

no it's a stupid high school story

I think that it is a funny image because it is both absurd and somewhat relateable.
I laugh (perhaps out loud) and then I go about my day.

>t high school loser

Sometimes the girl who cooks your dinner best isn't the same as the one who sucks your dick best

post of the year

Don't care that much. Give us the short version

You fill different needs with different people

My wife deliberately does this so I wont cheat, which I would never do, but she's insecure because her first husband cheated on her.

That's literally my gf on the right. I gained about 80 pounds after getting a gf

Fucking cucckold

Cringe.

Damn son this may be one of the worst posts I've seen on Jow Forums in years.

Don’t listen to them. Continue.

actually redpilled

unplugging and being sober is a trip

Attached: alex jones.jpg (849x427, 39K)

>wide receiver

Hehe

only the shitty, jealous women do this. Steer clear of these women. You'll know them by the soulless look in their eyes. If you meet a decent woman and develop an actual real fucking relationship with her then you become an extension of her ego. She will want to see you succeed because she's invested her self image into you and your success in life. This is what most people call love. If you meet a good woman you'll see your self reflection staring back at you. You can see it in her eyes if you're actually looking. You are her entire world. If you ever actually see that in a woman's eyes fucking hold on to her. It is the greatest feeling I've ever experienced. It's so rare to find the ones who are actually alive and haven't become social media/netflix zombies. That has been my experience, anyway. Your mileage may vary

How old is he in these pictures?

it's probably her 'beta bucks' guy while she fucks alphas
jesus the interent has poisoned my mind

I mean, incels have a lot of shit wrong with them. But:

1. Plenty of women 25-35+ settle down and marry a "nice guy" who is far less dominant than past sexual partners but has a good salary.

2. A fair number of said women will cheat.

3. The men they cheat on will probably have the same traits said women sought when previously finding sex partners

Whatever helps you sleep at night m8. Of course you are a 7'8" chad who slays 56 virgin asians at once so who am I to question your authority.
Or, you can admit that women are shit and have always strived to make men miserable. i agree a defeatist attitude is retarded, but that still doesn't excuse the shitty female nature. You are just living in denial , running from the truth. Depp down you know , and you are afraid. Afraid to admit that it is not fair, Its okay. Life is not fair. but the thing is that attitude like yours has enabled female bullshit for this long, and that needs to stop.

Its okay because you are a newfag

That was last week after super male vitality

I wasn't sexually active until I was about 21. Anything else that came my way by pure dumb luck. I believed the shit that you did and then 1 day I figured I was fucked and stopped giving a shit what women, and people, thought of me. It wasn't until I truly stopped caring that I was able to find success in terms of dates, relationships, and sex. I'm 23 and have fucked 6 girls, 2 being LTRs and 4 were in a 1 month time span when I was interested in hookups. I can tell you that none of those hookups seemed to want to make me miserable, especially the 1 girl that swallowed 3x in 1 night. The girl I'm currently with has only fucked 2 dudes, both of which were in LTRs as well and is my age. First srs gf had 0 at 22. Female nature is human nature in general. You think women don't wanna fuck like guys do? If you had any actual experience you'd know who the sloots are immediately. I've been there before. Learn from your mistakes and grow as a person. Don't become the equivalent of a fat chick on FB talking about body acceptance on a Mongolian Wok forum (unless you live in some shithole like the Philippines or Romania in which case you're 100% correct and your women are shit).

And for the record, you type like an edgy 19yo trying to get into my brain and failing miserably. How old are you and how many women have you fucked?

Women are retarded and will basically become less attracted towards you when you give them what they ask for. If you never give them what they want, they'll continuously chase getting it because they rarely encounter men that tell them no. Most men now are so scared of being single, they'll bend whatever they have to thinking it'll keep a woman around when ironically it does the opposite.

Perfect example.
>Military fag
>It is tradition to grow out mustaches on deployments
>Grow mine out, so do buddies
>Come back stateside, most of us decide to keep the staches
>Girl I meet tells me she doesn't like guys with a mustache, asks I shave it
>Tell her I'm gonna grow it out even more just for her
>Every time we kiss, she remarks about it
>And I let her know it is staying
>Any time there is any kind of disagreement, she grasps at straws and always takes it to my mustache "You never let me have my way, you won't even shave that damn thing for me"
>She sticks around, stops bringing it up after a while
>Only reason we stopped seeing each other is because I moved

Attached: 1531633145579.jpg (1000x563, 64K)

Mustaches are for gay guys.

i know the idea. I have seen the idea play out irl so many times now that i am losing hope in people, and wish I never read about this stuff in the first place

You fags deserve the shitty women you get lol

-t. low test male

I'm sure all the mustached leather daddies you get with are very high T

That said, still, many women are programmed and it may be even part of their nature to sabotage the men in their lives as much as possible. A mother that is scared of being lonely with do anything to stop the child from making it, keep it nicely subdued and deoendent, so it never leaves you. Its the same way with people relationship and the state ever since females go the vote. First thing they did is vote in a welfare state. And thus the first domino of the destruction of western civ was began to fall.

Attached: 1404053729244.jpg (800x1915, 568K)

Men
>will fuck anything short, tall, fat, skinny, black white or brown
Women
>wants men as tall and fit as possible

Jesus Christ your virginity is unbelievable. There's a reason male models are all the exact same body type and height, while female models come in all sizes and shapes you dumbshit

For instance, I'm a white nationalist on Jow Forums, but I regularly go out with brown qts because I live in SoFlo and it's easy to clean up with Venezuelan chicks if you're a white guy

Attached: QTina.png (297x410, 190K)

Women cheat with UGLIER guys too. Women are fucking weird and cheat for lots of reasons.

Based

Can confirm

women generally only care about how they feel, you are an accesory at best to this

basepilled

The CHAD Individualist

Like a lot of memes it’s an exaggerated truth.
I’ve had women I’m not even dating or fooling around with, tell me not to lose too much weight/get too skinny because I won’t look good. And this was being 235 at 6’ probably 22% fat.

Some women would get scared and intimidated. If so, cool, do 1 of two things: ignore them or have sex with them.

>reviving a dead thread
retard

So there’s literally nothing you can do to not be cheated on, even if you grind away for thousands of hours to overcome your inadequacies.

OP fucking annihilated. I completely agree.

I wish the mods would just start instantly deleting any thread that uses a social media or YouTube screencap of any kind in the OP. This would seriously clean up a huge number of shitposting threads across the entire site.

based

There are plenty of things you can do:
>have open honest communication
>show genuine love and desire
>never stagnate, always have some external goal you want to reach (completely independent of the gf)
>don’t be overly clingy, show that you trust her
>develop separate hobbies and interests
>have a shared investment (house, pet, dog etc.)
>take time out every so often for couples events

So I guess this is now an advice thread about girls. Sometimes it takes getting your heart broken a few times before realizing this but all women are whores and the moment you stop caring about what they think or what anyone thinks is the moment you'll have them chasing you instead. Just focus on being handsome, funny, smart, and brave and the right one will come around eventually. Just try not to catch feelings before her. It sucks because being in love feels amazing, but acting like a lovey dovey dork is the quickest way to get her questioning your value. Good luck bros.

Women will do anything and everything they can get away with through the use of dissimulation

A mentally sound normal person wrote this post. Thank you, exactly what some of us needed to see.

I forgot the most important one:
Chose a high quality woman from a good family

/board

I get that you’re a woman and you think you want your boyfriend to be open and honest about his feelings, but the truth is that no woman really wants to see a man’s vulnerabilites. A traditional gender roles girl will say he’s a beta pussy and a woke feminist type woman will say he’s making her do “emotional labor”. Your own comment betrays that you really only want to see a man’s honest emotions when they’re love and affection, and that negative feelings like jealousy or insecurity are grounds for cheating on someone. I wont open up about my feelings to anyone but anonymous internet strangers.

This * 1000. Ban twitter/facebook posting and the quality of this site will bounce ten fold.

I’m a man you muppet, I a happy relationship with a beautiful woman. Being honest and open communication doesn’t mean being a wimp. Its being straight talking and not playing silly petty games and one upping.

why are you telling yourself this? does it feel safe and comfortable: more comfortable than trying to open up without being insecure, perhaps?

It’s obvious that I’m insecure, no big revelations there Dr. Freud.

I can agree with that more.

Continue cunt

Attached: 1532176686594.png (1876x1200, 83K)