Eating salads only

>eating salads only
>counting carbs
>not taking the pill

literally block the majority of the carbs and fats in my cheeseburger and cheese fries. Rest goes straight to my gains. This is the future

Attached: 986f4f8.jpg (1440x1801, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071778/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having no self control / discipline

never gonna make it

I have plenty bro, hit the fucking gym daily at 6am before class. These bad boys let me eat what the fuck I want and pack on muscle

Isnt that the pill that causes you to shart in the mart?

It is

any studies that proves it works ?

>tfw fat fuck misery loves company
bitch my diet is so refined i don't even drink anything besides water, you think you gonna break my resolve with a shitty cheeseburger?

Taking a pill to sabotage my body's ability to absorb a macronutrient just so I can smash shitty foods is just so fucking gross to me. If it isn't to you, more power to you I guess.

How stained is your underwear right now?

kek

im working to achieve that but seriously winter is starting and so are my cravings , I wake up 3 am and can't sleep craving burgers , I dream about food .

Leakage only occurs in those with weak syphincter muscles. I can squat so don't have this issue. Literally eat 5000 calories a day for cheap and pack on the gains

>paying for nutrition just to wash out of the backside of your pants later

leaky blowouts in 3..2..

>Not using carb blockers to test your sphincter strength
never gonna make it

>being this fucking retarded
Steak tastes better and requires zero blockers

Compare the price of a good steak to a burger dumbass

whatever you say skidmark

So you gotta train your assmuscle with dick in your ass, sorry gaylord, I rather sustain from carbs from sheer anger alone

I only wear brown underpants

>lowering energy intake
>pack on muscle
can someone please tell this poor guy the truth?

why would you want to "block" the carbs and fats you eat you fucking dumbass? you need energy in order to make any gains.

Could bench you and your boyfriend

post body with timestamps

Try, you delusional fucking faggot.
Anyone that actually unironically gloats about using carb blockers is a dyel faggot newfag weakshit.

>eat salads
>don't count carbs
>don't take pills
Yeah sorry OP but I'm not a faggot, pills are for losers.

This kills the thread.

>plenty of self control
>class
>needs to be a good boy and listen to a speaker in a room to learn anything

>It works!™

The Phase 2 brand does have a study, not sure about the others. Its so cheap, I take it and still count carbs. It has the added benefit of dropping my appetite.

A proprietary alpha-amylase inhibitor from white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris): A review of clinical studies on weight loss and glycemic control
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071778/

Attached: 1537058840115.jpg (500x449, 103K)

How can you say it doesn't work when it's literally called "It Works"??? S.M.H.

I'm planning on releasing my next product next week. I plan to call it "Not a Scam!"

Advertising? On my Jow Forums?

Attached: 1537884167109.jpg (1255x1280, 203K)

>not posting pic of CB

that bun looks so fucking good

the real pill is that ur just eating sugarpills and u make gains eating whatver the fuck u want just eat alot tard

>>having no self control / discipline
>never gonna make it
Nice to see someone other than myself says this first, guess there's hope for Jow Forums yet.

a cheap steak will taste significantly better have better macros and have better price per calorie ratio than that "burger"

gonna make it