Anyone have any experience with PHUL? Thoughts?

Anyone have any experience with PHUL? Thoughts?
One of the excercises in the routine is lat pulldowns, could i replace it with pullups, or should i follow everything to an autistic degree?

Attached: 1537946387047.jpg (540x636, 47K)

Is that picture accurate

Might have to try It out to be sure, but if the three participants are around the same weight and height It should be doable

yes you can, you're replacing a vertical pull with another vertical pull you aspie
PHUL is pretty good for the average natty. a lot of people respond well to alternating between intensity and volume

Okay thanks dude

Been doing PHUL for 4 months, and I love it. Just remember that lifting till failure is not part of the program.

I'm doing AaBbAxx BbAaBxx where A,B are full body high intensity days, and a b are high vol days

thoughts?

Attached: 15383271556642.jpg (540x636, 22K)

Not even pull ups till failiure to finish the workout?

In the first and third picture, the middle guy would be carrying the weight of the bar and one of his friends.

He would share the weight with the other guy tho

that's false, you're not thinking

yall nigga didn't learn about torque in basic physics?

the one i want to know an alternative to is the leg press
>homegym

I mean it wouldn't be easy, but it's certainly possible.

Retards itt. No, middle guy would be pulled a bit lower and guy in back or front would be pulled up during 1st or 3rd step, then bar would slide down hole

For me lat pull downs hit my last way more than pull-ups do, but that might vary person to person

Why they are not just using bar as bridge to pass over it. Everything could be much easier then balancing and extra weight on each ends and could be much more harder if guys at the ends weight heavier.

The point of the image is that it wouldn't work in reality. It's supposed to make fun of people who post cartoons and think it's real.

literally any exercise that make you press something up with knee flexion

lunges, squats, barbell hacksquats, bulgarian split squats, etc

if you dont have access to a full gym stop thinking of exercises and start thinking of MOVEMENT PATTERNS (what exactly is my body doing to move the weight, which exercises could possibly recreate this?)

I really hated diddlys and squats heavy on the same day but made decent gains despite that

Would pivot up with the middle guy as a fulcrum

But the guy in the back can pull down on the bar.

wrong, he would carry the equivalent weight of the bar and the two other guys

this, hence

Hold on, drawing free body diagrams.

In picture 1, there are two downward forces acting on the bar: the weight of the bar, from the center of gravity, and the weight of the the front frog, pulling down from the front of the bar. The center frog must exert a force equal to the weight of the bar upward, and the back frog must exert a force equal to the weight of the front frog downward. This will cause the forces acting on the bar to balance out, and allow it and the frogs to stay in place.

Attached: FBD(FrogBodyDiagram).png (1846x551, 17K)

I forgot that you need to add the weight of the front frog and the back frog to weight of the bar, meaning that the middle frog must be absolutely built and capable of lifting both frogs AND the bar, like one big barbell.

Elegant and redpilled

and also completely fucking obvious and pointed out by like three posters before him, is this board retarded?

Only one person above got it right, and he didn't prove it.
This guy thinks all participants should be the same size, when in fact the middle guy needs to be twice as strong as the other two.
This guy is wrong as the middle dude would be carrying the weight of the bar and BOTH friends, not one.
This guy is wrong as the weight of his friends is not "shared" with back boy. The frog in the back merely creates a balancing force.
and
Don't think it's possible at all.
He got it right, but I had already begun drawing the diagram, which proves his statement in more detail.

It would work better with more people, and maybe letting go of the bar to jump individually as much as possible. Still a weak person can be carried and a fallen person can be pulled out

Ive been using it all year and I'm happy with the results its gotten me.

you don't need to prove something that's completely fucking obvious, but I see that the answer to my question is a decided yes

t. brainlet who's never taken philosophy or logic

Shouldn't the two guys working at each "phase" be the ones with the sad-looking faces, since they're the ones doing the work?