7’1”, 320 lbs

>7’1”, 320 lbs
>Banged 20,000 chicks
>Benched 450+ (with a 7’8” wingspan)
>Could pick up Arnold with one arm and move him around like a doll at 47
>Broke a man’s foot because he dunked too hard
>Did 175 pound tricep extensions (reminder: he had a 7’8” wingspan)
>Picked up and moved 7 footers during basketball games “like they were coffee cups”, according to the people he did it to
>People he played with claimed he could have easily killed a man if fights broke out on the court
>Was a record holder and all-time great in track, basketball, and volleyball
>Fastest man in the NBA at the time at 7’1”
>Had a 48 inch vertical jump
>Died because he fucked too much

How do I achieve Wilt Chamberlain status?

Attached: 18E50B9C-0764-4409-AD0E-742DF77CBE01.jpg (322x407, 25K)

legit master race

Fuck 20000 women

you forgot one
>nigger

please provide examples of Wilt Chamberlain behaving like a nigger

A nigger with better genes than 99.9% of any white man in history

>t. failure incel

what's funny is if you watch the interviews and read the stories he was a straight up race traitor coon republican like armond white. modern day Jow Forums would be all /OURGUY/ xDDDDD if wilt were alive today

>Benched 450
>48 inch vertical jump
> 175 pound tricep extensions
god damn, E statting used to be so fucking bad, in the 70s and 80s you could just make up a number and people would buy it

of course there's no video whatsoever

there's tons of video of him jumping high as fuck for a 7 footer compared to other seven footers, and doing a bunch of strong shit. but those numbers are definitely made up wives tale shit like all the bruce lee facts that get passed down through generations

I think I’d trust Arnold and numerous NBA officials and players in what they say about Wilt’s stats

I don't know much about the others but doesn't Arnold greatly exaggerate his height? I wouldn't put it past him to go with tall-tales that involve him even if doesn't directly glorify himself.

yeah I definitely wouldn't, Arnold lied about his lifting stats incessantly, and NBA players know jack shit

I think I'd not trust something absolutely incredible on heresay generally, sound like a good policy?

fucking lmao, the highest NBA draft vertical jump of all time is 38 inches, I bet every single one of those claims is completely false

There’s vids of him jumping with his nipple to the rim you can see on youtube. Saying that NBA players know jack shit really isn’t refuting my point, because so many guys, opponents who would have no reason to lie, have these crazy stories about what he did and how much he lifted and they are confirmed by multiple people. You have to remember that Wilt was built like Shaq but more muscular and less fat at his biggest, and Shaq in his prime benched around 450 too, and that’s confirmed by multiple witnesses, so it’s entirely possible that his lifting stats are true, which they probably are. While I do have to give it to you that Arnold really isn’t the most reliable source, he wouldn’t gain anything out of lying about Wilt’s stats like he would lying about his own. Wilt was almost superhumanly strong and athletic from what we can see on video and his stats match that.

Early death
The good nigs die young

>what is range of motion
>what is proper execution of a lift

A running jump is not a vertical, and also nipple to rim does not work out to 48 inches for a 7'1 guy

you're literally retarded, but your hero worship is adorable

One quick look at the NBA’s website shows you that one of this year’s rookies had a 42 inch vert on record. And that’s one year. A shit ton of NBA players have measured official verts that are 40+, stop lying

All I’m going to say is do your research if you really don’t believe the stats. Reliable sources and athletic legends all back the crazy claims.

Idolization of the athlete over all other forms of excellence is just one of they many areas of how the West declined.

In anycase -> it's the example of one of the possible outcomes of combining Nordic strength with Rwandan lankletism.

Not many blacks in America have a strictly African heritage. If you want to make the case for blacked Europe based on one physical-performance outlier; go to Jow Forums for the counterargument.

took him to the woodshed

>>Banged 20,000 chicks
Bull fucking shit

He told you it was hearsay. Do you not understand what that is? There's a reason it doesn't hold up in court.

Definitely, but it goes to show how many chicks he fucked if his friends and colleagues gave that as a serious estimate

>gigantism is superior genes
really makes you think

He played b-ball

First sentence actually makes me wanna stop lifting and do something real

But there really isn't anything to trust or work towards beyond the individual. We're gonna sexually select ourselves off the fucking cliff aren't we?

Attached: 1536882821556.jpg (320x320, 16K)

lol arnold is full of shit

look; if lifting is the only constructive thing you can gain traction: do it.

on a lighter note - there is some useful information buried in this shit show & even outside of that, some level of motivation to be gleaned from the process

You can find a way to be healthy and toned most of your life with high-return time investments toward fitness while working at a desk (though probably usually standing) 5 days a week. That, for many, is probably a good goal.

Stay in the fight - however you can.

He was friends with Nixon

>yet somehow...no video evidence

There is video of him jumping on youtube during games where he grabs balls out of the air while they're at the top of the backboard from a standing start and shit like that when he was fat and old. His vertical leap in his prime was in the 44-48 inch range that he claimed going by the videos and track numbers. And the lifting numbers aren't as far-fetched as they seem if you look at modern basketball players like Shaquille O'Neal and how he had low-level strongman strength while doing cardio professionally. Even though there isn't any video of him lifting you have to give it the benefit of the doubt because he's not making up stats willy-nilly, these are stats claimed by witnesses. The stats OP listed that are probably bullshit are the 175 tricdp extension and 20,000 lays. The Negger is the only person to give a number on his tricep extension and he is a lying shithead and the 20,000 women one is only possible if he had a threesome every other night from the age of 16 to his death.

>Benched 450+ (with a 7’8” wingspan)

Fucktards actually believe this?