Gainz Gobblinz

Whenever I am getting regular sex from a girl (whether its a girlfriend or just a fuck buddy), I lose almost all motivation to go to the gym and eat healthy.

Its like the abundance of sex makes me loss any type of motivation to better myself, and I just get lazy.

Are Gainz Gobblinz more than just a meme? Are they real?

Attached: fitgirl2.jpg (937x1171, 107K)

Hahaha since I’ll probably die a virgin I’ll never have to worry about gain goblin haha

Attached: 760978A4-DED7-4DB5-B38D-E155DCFAF7EB.jpg (882x960, 85K)

>the abundance of sex makes me loss any type of motivation
Yeah thats pretty much how it works. Your body is convinced its insemitating a womb and youre successfully passing your seed along, fufilling your animal instinct to procreate.

based horny and lonely poster

i need to learn how to overcoming this...I cant imagine being married, I feel like I will gain 50+lbs and hit the gym once a week maybe...

>the abundance of sex

Attached: 1499392864210.jpg (460x292, 32K)

So you post on /tv/ and Jow Forums?

how many Jow Forumsizens are getting regular sex? 90%?

Id say more like 30%

>Jow Forums
>sex

Attached: 22BFCDB0-A224-4B9A-A6F2-08EEBFB1E80B.png (706x479, 725K)

Not it's a real thing. I'm not sure what the mechanism is, probably complex as fuck, but I've noticed the same shit.

There is actually a period at the beginning wher eit seems like you are higher test even, but then after a bit you start to feel drained or some shit

i swear it's like some woman pheromone attacking you slowly

yes very real

Attached: 1531602819499.jpg (784x708, 134K)

Score one for the khv's

Anyone have luck with overcoming it? I feel so lazy, but I know the second the sex stops, I will be motivated as fuck to get shredd

Re-read what you just said, you dumbass.

If having sex makes you lose motivation and discipline it's due to your own psychology and physiology.

All the girl did was lay there and let you dick her. She didn't shove junk food in your face. She didn't restrain you from going to the gym.

Get a fucking brain you lazy bum.

Attached: obamatrix.jpg (382x253, 50K)

What I personally suppose is that men mostly work in testosterone cycles as your sperm count builds up steadily over time, so there isn't that much of a point to rapidly have sex, but to have it in some steady intervals.

So automatically the longer you go without sexual gratification/release the higher your testosterone will be, as testosterone is what makes you rather horny, which is probably why women's sexuality works differently, these effects impact your motivation, and that's why so many people praise no fap. Without such release you will feel rather different as it impact body function and chemistry, though it's rather difficult to resist as it's the point is for you to release your semen.

>Arabic tattoos
Wow, the instathots aren't even trying to hide it anymore

dont get me wrong, i would 10/10 shag that
but whats wrong with her face(ial expression)? it reminds me of my dead dog fug

>have a 8/10 body
>get gf
>gain 20kg
>look fat as fuck and struggling to cut
>gf doesnt like me anymore

IT FUCKING SUCKS I WANT TO KILL MYSELF CUTTING USED TO BE SO EASY

>he lifts for women

Attached: 50y80y.png (647x740, 14K)

fuck that ist really a seroius problem..

>t. Womyn

It's your brain user, just like fapping. Just as you have domain over your body, you also need to have domain over your brain. Just like "l'appel du vide". (and eventually also domain over your emotions but good fucking luck with that)

Yeah, must be all her fault. Nothing to do with your discipline.

It's because when you have sex, or masturbate you release dopamine. So it just kills your dopamine (which is what motivates you to lift in this case)

19% and I'm being generous to count fat tinderthots as "regular sex"

This user gets it.You were doing it to get laid, and now you are getting laid, thus you no longer need to do it. This is why we always say that you shouldn't lift for women, or else your gains will be fleeting.

I had this same issue about a year ago until I started to notice I was getting softer. So I got disciplined.

Get disciplined OP.

You fucking fag

This is my favorite meme at the moment

So your reason for bettering yourself is to attract women, then when you do attract women you lose your reason.... so to solve this you need to find another motivation other than sex.

>this x 9,000
Have some self-respect OP fuck.

Attached: 1537605931936.gif (275x310, 878K)

This. It's not that complicated for fucks sake.

Attached: 1523605076404.png (221x200, 16K)

It really works that way. I've hade a couple of gfs now and every god damn time it works like that. I feel zero drive to actually go out and do it. Just broke up with my latest gf and I already feel the gym calling to me

everyone lifts for women

everything man does is for women

even the lowliest incel, if he actually tries to improve himself, is doing it with the small subconscious hope that it will lead to a gf

don't feel ashamed of it btw, it's literally your #1 biological imperative built into you over millions of years

Kind of? I notice that I get into a weird state of laziness if I'm hooking up with girls pretty frequently. I also tend to hook up with a lot of girls when I feel weird or shitty emotionally so it could a chicken egg egg chicken type situation.

Imagine if she just swallowed some seawater and it acted as a laxative and she had anal leakage. Haha. And she asked you to put sunscreen on her. And you put it on her butt and it mixed with the leakage. Haha. Imagine the smell.

I can imagine!

its real. that's why nofap and by extension nonut is the most beneficial shit you can do for yourself.

Attached: 1531836491109.jpg (418x640, 78K)

>how many Jow Forumsizens are getting regular sex? 90%?

I doubt that 90% of young men in general are getting regular sex, much less the kind of men that post here. I'm in college and it seems like half of men get laid all the time, a quarter occasionally do, and the last quarter never get any at all.