ECA Stack source

Where do you get your Ephedrine Jow Forums?

Bronkaid and shit has extra things I don't need, and vitasave stopped selling it based on them being "sold out" for months now.

I got shit from shopslim but it seems fake as fuck since it's not doing anything.

Attached: bronkaid-product.png (400x230, 129K)

Ephedrine is illegal to sell to consumers in the US. Best of luck elsewhere

I walk into Walgreens and ask for ephedrine.

pure ephedrine is illegal. You can get it in the form of Primatine or Bronkaid though quite easily and legally. I prefer the Primatine I feel it works better. The extra stuff isnt really bad for you. It's just shit that clears out your lungs.

Thanks user! I'll try it. You don't get a runny nose and shit from it?

yeah i thought the same thing but apparently you can get bronk aid otc, idk if it's a state by tate thing tho

it's only 25mg per tablet and it's got some other shit in it tho so idk if its worth it

I don't get a runny nose. Maybe some people do. It makes it really easy to breathe and I think the guifenasen makes my breath smell nicer than usual. It's pretty nice honestly.

Fuck yeah, thanks! I'll try the bronkaid/generics for it moving forward then.

Unrelated, but I hear there's more popular stacks of other shit now? Yohimbine or something?

can you still by this shit otc in america?

PRIMATINE SHILL DETECTED

Primatine is way more expensive per mg than Bronkaid. It's the same chemical, it doesn't "work better"

Sulfate vs HCl, also I think the dosage is different. Anecdotally I've had better success with primatene.

oh... I stand corrected

Primatene and Bronkaid is still OTC at my local walgreens

This gave me a mild heart condition. Don't do it

if it feels like i always have stuff in my throat and have to cough before speaking do i have a legitimate reason to take bronkaid

Faggot

I ask explicitly for Bronkaid, always works

i have allergies i think so i got pseudoefedrine pills on prescription for stuffy nose. been thinking about using them mostly for sports

New fag herre what is this for?

A stimulant usually used together with caffeine. Raises your tdee a little bit, suppresses hunger, increases amount of work your muscles can do a lil bit

I just got some,When do I take,what dose is recommended?

Explain?

Mild stimulant that will raise your heart rate slightly.

Yeah Bronkaid works fine. I can tell you that I gained back all of my weight after ending my stack in about a two week period. Also felt like shit the whole time I was on it. I wouldn't recommend it personally but see how your body handles all that shit

What is asprins role in the eca stack?

Some get headaches, asprin also thins the blood so less chance of clots/heart attack

Does ECA even actually make a difference in the amount of fat lost for anyone? I’m pretty sure it’s just an appetite suppressant

I did it and I enjoyed it. Maybe it was because it helped put more of an emphasis on my diet, but I felt as if it helped and it's nice to use as a pre workout. But it can fuck with you hard the first 3 weeks so just watch it and do it safe.