I'm fat and a Jow Forums guy wants a relationship with me. Why? Is he trying to make me his weightloss project...

I'm fat and a Jow Forums guy wants a relationship with me. Why? Is he trying to make me his weightloss project? Be honest with me. I'm mad. I told him I need space but really I want to wait until I'm on his level to be with him. Something is not right here.
>in b4 lose weight fatty mcfatso
I am.

Attached: 20181003_081651.jpg (1882x2118, 1.61M)

>pic
What am I looking at?

Based. He wants a slampiggie

Have you browsed this place before? It looks like every guy here wants to hate fuck a fat girl. I think its related to some dumb high testosterone thing.

He has a fat fetish and is a disgusting human, exactly as you are, fatty.

Half a body...too fat to fit the rest in.

What does that mean?? Does he have a bbw fetish?

he wants to fulfill his fantasy of slamming a braphog

Oh shit. Why? Don't encourage the fat. We need to lose weight.

He should really seek help. Gonna ghost him.

Honestly he's probably a Jow Forumsizen which means he's autistic, which means he doesn't have many opportunities with girls, which means he has low standards and chose you

Do you have a pretty face? He's probably just legit into you. I have loved a few fat girls. I doubt he wants you to start exercising and lose weight, unless you want to.

Some of us actually like different shapes of women believe it or not.

Hes high test then. Dont let him go

no, you should let him get a nut.

maybe he likes you and now he thinks you dont like him

He doesn't use this website and pretty "normie" his ex is some body builder chick. I'm convinced I'm his project.

Until a skinny girl comes along..no thanks.

Why can't *you* be that skinny girl, if you clearly likes him too?
There are no advantages in being fat over being Jow Forums.

You don't look that fat from what little I can see in the pic. Maybe you just have body dysmorphia.

Guys can like petite girls and big girls at the same time even inbetween. I like certain redheads and black chicks. A lot more goes into looks than weight.

I've no idea why. You should let him smash, tho.

NO ADVANTAGES HA OK TWINK

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Read the thread. I am losing weight.

But all he does is put all his energy into his appearance. Constantly eating spinach and shit. Running and at the gym. So he hasn't convinced me of what you're saying.

I forget what its called but basically Chads all try and pull gross ass chicks and bring them to a party and whoever brings the fattest grossest "girl" (fat people arent real people) wins

I don't know who that is but I'd cuddle. No sex though. I'm not as fat as him but that can't be healthy?

Tell him why you shot him down and see if you and he can come to some kind of agreement, if not go out anyway. Stop being pedantic. Guys find that unattractive and it really gets nobody anywhere.

>project
>project
lmaoooo ur so dum bro turn down a notch that ego

how fat are you?
how tall and how much do you weigh?

hi hanah
yea let him smash

>fat people arent real people
Based

Some people are just really into fitness. Living even a fitness based lifestyle. Look at most athletes.

Not Hannah and use your capitals fgs.

Ok.

Can we get a better picture to understand the situation?

Have you fucked him yet?
Remember men are less shallow in general than women for relationships

so you're saying you don't feel attractive enough to a relationship with a really attractive man?
That's good because i'm ugly as sin so we could make a great couple bby
pls be in london

Maybe you should let him help you lose weight fatty

>Chad rises beyond physical appearances and asks a girl out because he likes her for reasons other than her body
>her insecurities shoot through the roof instantly and she assumes he wants to do some "project"
And here is why you never hit on fat girls, boys.
Ugly inside as they are outside.

Yeah but most hot ones have issues too. My hot gf of 5 years recently left me for stupid reasons.

Maybe he's an ex fat and likes your personality and under the fat you have the body type he likes.

To be brutally honest if you like him you are being a dumb bitch and overthinking this.

>But all he does is put all his energy into his appearance. Constantly eating spinach and shit. Running and at the gym.
Believe it or not, some people do this not because of vanity, but because it's what makes them sane. Maybe to you these are all for vanity's sake, but to him it's self care and discipline.

Ok
Don't fucking roast me. I'm losing weight. Also edited out background just in case.
I don't understand why he would want someone not from his lifestyle. I eat spinach raw and gag. I need to put it in a smoothie to stomach the grassy taste. And he eats raw kale as a snack and actually likes it. I need to roast it so it tastes like chips lol
His "naughty" snack is ridiculous too...oooo not some flavored almonds! He does push ups during commercial breaks and tries to lift me up for fun. I'm pretty sure he's some kind of narcissist trying to boost his ego. Like "look I can lift a fat chick I'm so strong lolol" asshole.

No. I'll resent him.

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-090332_Gallery.jpg (1080x1347, 378K)

I do it because I'll be fatter and society demands I'm no fat. You think I enjoy working out and eating salads? No.

yeah, I have no idea what I'm looking at here...

You're just fucking with us all and wasting our time aren't you?

Working out is enjoyable though.

hope you don't take this the wrong way but so long as you are fat, you should pay your dues to society by being a superior specimen's slampiggy

Full body mirror pic but blur out the face or else there's no point to this thread

The bottom line is that all women are fucking retarded and shit.

God danm I hate them

Attached: 1533125497848.jpg (1214x1140, 279K)

Based and redpilled

Maybe he's a man of culture and its not the project you imagine.

Attached: 5aea90cc99c7314b1c664e735ab59de0.jpg (1515x2048, 348K)

After reading through the comments it's clear you're way too insecure to be in a healthy relationship with this guy. Fix your mental and then give it a go.

Me too. They're cruel and nasty. But I love them at the same time.

It's a picture from waist down.

This website is a waste of time but honestly needed to get all this off my chest.

It's not for me. My boobs bounce and sports bras are uncomfortable, my legs burn and my arms hurt. How and why is it enjoyable? I hate running. I hate yoga. I hate aerobics instructors and I especially and specifically hate spin class. I will never do spin class.

I wish they were sweet like they were supposed to be.

Attached: 1534356019087.jpg (569x393, 17K)

This thread is retarded and you’re all morons

Not all chicks are this insecure

it kind of makes sense that the weaker and less competent half of the population would resort to manipulation and self serving behavior to succeed

>You think I enjoy working out and eating salads? No.
Not everyone is like you. And just because someone is different from you doesn't make them automatically "bad."

You come across as someone who is incredibly toxic desu.

Jokes on you, we got you to comment

For

Whay exactly is a slampiggy?
What do they do?

Hm

Just take my word for it. I'm fat.

I was secure when I dated a non fit person. Maybe you're right though.

>what does a slampiggy do
Come over I’ll show you

How about you get your ass out for the boys so we can all jerk off? Make this thread worthwhile

haha the girls i like turn me down because im too good looking right boys

based brosnanposter

I am. You aren't even with this guy and you're paranoid he's going to dump you for someone thinner. If you can't handle an imbalance in your physique then he's not for you. You should probably consider what other imbalances might affect your relationship: salary, education, looks, social circle, etc. And if you aren't happy crossing off potential insecurities from the dating pool, then it's time to start working on yourself and figuring out what it'll take to be okay with things like that.

Realest advice in this thread, take it for what you will.

No thanks, slamworm.

Omg lolll ok sure XD. No.

Most likely because you're unappealing on more than one level desu user.

Let me complain in peace
Don't use common sense and rationality here please. I wanted to throw an e-tantrum. Is that ok??

I agree with you.

>Most likely because you're unappealing on more than one level desu user.
Don’t be mean to these boys, they’re pretty insecure themselves

You're so fat your ass doesn't even have a shape, lol

that kinda hurt actually

Stupid child, don’t listen to what random people on the internet tell you

Sorry I was trying to help. Why do you think they reject you?

Lmao

This ^

Ffs woman, that arse isnt that bad.

One of my female friends is a fatty (220lbs @ 5'8") and she is shocked at all the opportunities she gets to fuck/date powerlifters and bodybuilders. She always asks them "why?" and the general consensus is that Jow Forums guys tend to like bigger girls because they aren't afraid of breaking them in bed. They can be a bit rougher with fatties because they aren't as fragile as skinny bitches.

At least that is how she tells it.

It is. Trust me. I was tucking it in slightly there too so it looks smaller.

I'm Jow Forums but dating a short chubby stubby gf. I think about cheating on her with a sticc girl every day. would this motivate her to lose weight or would she just get mad and leave me?

This actually makes sense to me. Thanks user.

Most likely leave you. There aren't a shortage of mediocre guys that no doubt would love her but also as previous user said, plenty of fit guys will smash her fat little body.

think about this: the large majority of skinny/regular women become fat and unfuckable as they age

if skinny women are destined to tend towards fatness, what chance on earth do you think you have of turning a fat girl skinny/regular??

every apparently successful conversion is temporary, and the girls resent you for every donut your judgement deprives them of

a fat girl is like a golden retriever: there is nothing on earth you can do to make it like you as much as it likes food

it hurt because its true

Aww sweetie I’m sure you’re not actually that bad. And most things are fixable if you work on it.

This is very true. I'd rather eat and masturbate than put up with a guy who constantly judges me. If all fails and I really want a man, fatty lovers are out there.

Well let me help you. Why are you unappealing? We all know my issues. Now your turn. The truth will set you free user.

fucking based

Attached: 1530975988573.jpg (315x391, 29K)

Why are the women on this website so conceited yet insecure. Just fuck off you lazy cunt.

no, you stupid fucking cunt. this board isn't your diary, and we aren't your catty friends. like all women, you think men just exist as a resource for you. go get raped. reported.

Attached: 1502549695052.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

You have a lot of anger in there

Are you really asking that?
Most guys on this website are entitled lazy babbies with masturbation addictions yet also conceited and way too confident for what they internally are. Including you.

Lollll
Don't worry user, one day someone will give you the love that mommy dearest did not.

Are you short by any chance? You rage like a shorty.

You really think those answers are gonna hit home after the insecurities you've shown throughout the thread?

B E G O N E F A T T H O T

take note, boys. catty, selfish, solipsistic, banal. stay away from the vaginal jew.

Attached: abortion tea.jpg (817x960, 135K)

>I do it because I'll be fatter and society demands I'm no fat

Nah shut the fuck up cunt. "Society" stopped demanding people be in shape like 20 fucking years ago, the problem is that men and women both find big fat fuck insulin resistant slobs to be repulsive on a level that is deeper than society's "programming" can get at. Nobody is stopping you from letting yourself go and gorging on junk, just don't get mad when people find your self indulgent and hedonistic behavior to be something they'd rather not be around.

The difference is I'm ok with showing insecurities but you're not. That's the beauty of biology. Is Manhood too much for you? Keep hiding behind those insecurities user, very healthy, very Jow Forums!

>literally what she said

Yet it is you who is egotistically puking your own insecurities on the internet while I am fine with who I am and where my life is going. Try to be a little more careful before trying to make judgements about strangers online so you won't lose face again.

This

Seriously, don't overthink it.

Was just asking. Goodness.

Narrator:
>he was not fine

But are you short? Why triggered?

>I'm ok with showing insecurities
Not to your boyfriend apparently since you had to come to an anonymous image board to bravely "show" your insecurities.

Hello plebbit

>But are you short?
Not really. This is getting ridiculous. Don't you have any self-awareness?