/fat/ - Devilish Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For triglyceride-enriched individuals who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

If you ask for help, remember to include your
>height
>weight
>screenshot of MyFitnessPal/Cronometer/fatsecret food log
>confirmation you've read the OP and the sticky

last thread:

Attached: iuyvuhlb.png (688x986, 29K)

>food doesnt even satisfy me anymore

Attached: jygkuvl.png (612x526, 326K)

>23 pounds to go
Time to get back on the horse and make it by January. I can do it if I lose 2lbs/week.

Attached: file.png (1056x768, 178K)

>individuals

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I'm a bit over halfway to my goal, but my percentage muscle mass had barley budged.

Is this how everyone else is faring? When will my muscle mass actually go up to something in the middle of normal?

I'm lifting three times a week.

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-204559.png (1080x1920, 129K)

>lost 40 lbs
>stall most of September

My determination is renewed. We start running again tomorrow.

Also, has anyone else been obsessed with their veins after weight loss? I can actually see the veins in my hands and I am just so amused by them.

Stress eating is getting me right now. It's always the fucking stress eating. How do you guys avoid that snare?

Attached: 1528332410764.jpg (500x507, 64K)

down 11 pounds since beginning of September. Starting OMAD just to see how I like it.

Kill me

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-184455_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1440x2960, 390K)

over the course of 1 year i lost 70lbs. you can do it fat bros

Start smoking. Get some high nicotine cigs like marlboro red or pall mall.
A ciggies and a big gulp of water get rid of the stress eating desire for me.
I smoke 3 or 4 per day.

Attached: 1529690808300.jpg (321x340, 51K)

Do not do this

The only other option is a steel resolve that let's be real you don't have if you already let yourself get fat enough to post here.
You gotta pick your poison user. Some ciggies to help you during weight loss won't fucking give you cancer as long as you keep it under control and don't smoke like a fucking chimney.

why the long break in weigh-ins?

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-224156.png (1080x1920, 88K)

You can build good habits over time to lose weight. I've lost 20 lbs in the past 6 months and I haven't binged in weeks.

And it's not impossible to improve your willpower. I recommend a couple books: "Change Anything" and "The Willpower Instinct."

Not him but my long breaks are almost always because I know the weight has gone up and I dont want to face the scale

You just gotta do it man. I've had numerous setbacks but being honest with yourself is the best way to do it

Lookin' good, boys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 10.46.50 PM.png (1482x812, 77K)

my fucking stomach is still so fat

same with my thighs

Attached: progress.jpg (2430x1160, 446K)

>tfw cutting from 2300 TDEE to 1800
>tfw have to factor in alcohol
>tfw can only eat 1300 calories a day
who here /drunkard/?

Attached: helper botato.png (480x640, 679K)

Are you seriously an alcohol every day alcoholic?
I consume 3/4 of a bottle of kraken spiced rum with diet coke every weekend which is roughly 1200 calories and I skip lunch that day so I get drunk faster.
In total I only go over my 1200 goal by 400 calories.
It's easier to manage if you only get blackout drunk every week instead of every day

Congrats man that's awesome! You got this!

>i'm much smaller than i was 5 months ago
>when i look at my body i'm more disgusted now than i ever was before
i guess it's a good thing, i actually care about my body. i've lost 60 pounds and i feel fatter than i ever have.

Yes, but only right before bed, it's hard for me to sleep on time without it. I have 4 to 5 drinks a night, which is to 276 to 345 calories. I always stay within my macros but throughout the day I'm constantly thinking about food and the hunger fucks with my concentration a lot.

Even if you lose weight while drinking like that you’re gonna look like shit. It’ll age your skin and face so fast.

I've been losing weight for nearly a year, down 85lbs so far. My muscle mass is basically the same as when I started, but I gather that's better than most people can do while losing serious weight. And, since most of your BMR is from muscle, that you're just losing fat is a really good thing for future success on your diet.

wow keep doing what you're doing you came a looooong way to lose a 100lbs. All you need is enough motivation for the full stretch. You got this my man!

You're spending more time analyzing your stomach than acknowledging your progress.
>Weak minded user detected

Attached: Man under spell that will not last.jpg (585x900, 107K)

I went on my honeymoon and gained ten pounds. I was plateauing HARD before that so hopefully I"m back now. Did a 4 day fast and lost 7 pounds but gained 3 back to end at 220.
Hopefully it's smooth now but I can't join the Coast Guard until I'm 202. Really hoping I broke it.

Anyone here big on exercising? I ran a mile and a half without stopping today. End goal was 1.5 miles in 13 minutes and I did it in 15 minutes today! Very close, gonna get used to it and speed up.

You're doing amazing. Don't give in!

Hey /fat/

I binged and felt like absolute fucking dogshit the morning after as if I had consumed 3 plates full of poison. Why the fuck didn't I listen to you guys.

Worst yet I'm gonna do it all again next week.

Attached: 654343.gif (846x744, 23K)

If you feel the urge, go brush your teeth. The taste of toothpaste will ruin ti for you.

pumpkin seeds and gum to deal with the oral fixation, insanely cold water to kill my appetite

You have to realize you're at the very high end of what is a normal BMI. You should really be aiming to get your weight to your ideal body weight for your height and age, which I'm assuming is in the 170 lbs range. Once you start hitting this you will really start to notice your gut going away. I was like you, I hit the normal BMI and felt content to just sit there but still had a gut. Only way to get rid of it is to continue losing more weight and burn it off. Another thing is you are also probably retaining a good bit of water, consider looking at how much sodium is in your diet. Good progress, but please don't be contented just because you hit normal BMI, you can tell just by looking at yourself you still have work to do and that's a tough pill to swallow but it's the truth.

I'm not stopping, I was just hoping it would be smaller than it is now. My goal (for now) is 169, which would be my lowest since i was a young teenager. I'll reevaluate and possibly go lower before doing a slow bulk.
My cardio is absolute dogshit, so I'm just walking with some light jogs sprinkled in here and there.
I'm happy with my progress on the scale, just not on the tape measurements and aesthetics. is me

>it's hard for me to sleep on time without it
That's called alcoholism, user. You should work on that too.
Thanks!

Sigh.. I'm 5'8 180lbs started at 250lbs and I've hit the hardest plateau I've ever had. Literally been yoyoing from 176 to 181 back and forth for like almost 2 months now and I'm so fucking frusterated. I can seem to stay on track long enough for my weight to actually go down. I'll do good for 1.5 weeks maximum and then I'll break and have an epic cheat weekend where I eat like 4000 cals over my tdee 2-3 days in a row and gain back like 3 solid pounds of fat. I've literally just been doing this forever now and I can't seem to get out of this funk. Every single day just feels so much harder than it did when I was heavier.

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

How are you cheating? Are you eating out, fast food, snacking?

Best thing for me to break plateaus was to only buy things I would eat in a week and only enough to last me that week. It forced me to stay on track

Well I work at a grocery store and I pretty much just buy what I eat every day since I'm working there 5 days a week. I don't really keep much food in my house except . But yeah pretty much all of my cheats are me breaking and going to the convenience store, fast food, or ordering pizza. Buying everything for the week might be good. I used to do that when I didn't work so much but now that I'm working full time it takes so much time to meal prep all my work meals that I just end up buying frozen or canned stuff off the store shelves at work for my meals. My typical day is

up at 5:30am
work at 7am
breakfast at 9am 400cals
lunch at 11:30 500 cals
off work at 4pm + snack 500 cals
dinner around 7pm 500 cals
=2000 cals

also uh side note. Is 2lbs per week REALLY the recommended maximum? working physical labor 40hrs a week is enough exercise that I'd lose 2lbs per week just eating maintenance of 2300 cals.

My problem is that eating that much makes me feel lazy I guess and I end up cutting that down to around 1800-2000 which means 2.5-3lbs per week loss. Is it possible I'm feeling so burned out with weight loss because I'm just not eating enough anymore? Last time I tried bumping my cals to 2300 I felt I was eating so often that I felt hungry all the damn time.

Attached: 41890326_659016924530278_6431527669640200192_n.png (700x654, 329K)

Well a couple things:
>5'8" 180lbs
>2000cals
Your sedentary TDEE is around 2100, so you're not going to lose any weight eating that much. Try dropping the after work snack and eating 1500-1600 kcal instead.
>meal prep all my work meals
Either have leftovers from the night before (chicken and veg) or yogurt+almonds/fruit. Easy to prep (with the chicken/veg it's already cooked, just put it in a container and microwave) and tasty. Drink a lot of water during work too.

I don't factor in activity level for calories to eat. I just use sedentary.

Ah, yeah 2150 or so. But also what I'm saying is in an average 8 hour shift I burn about 1300-1500 calories (I'm a courtesy clerk. I run around the store cleaning shit, pushing carts, helping customers, etc). On top of that I gym and cardio 3 times a week. so thats... at least an automatic -7000 calories per week on exercise alone.

>in an average 8 hour shift I burn about 1300-1500 calories
Says who?

You're not burning that many calories, as evidenced by your lack of progress. If you were eating at maintenance and then doing the exercise on top of that, you would be losing 2lbs per week.

Quit sugar and carbs. Keeps you feeling full.

In my earlier post I stated that I was losing weight but binge eating myself back to my original weight around 180. Losing weight's not the problem, it's the binge eating and lack of appetite control

also 1300-1500 based on the samsung activity app. It tracks steps/miles walked and I tend to average about 15 miles or 1500 calories per shift.

How does someone drink that much everclear and live

Threadly reminder that mushrooms are disgusting and bad for you.

wrong

Attached: 1538307262683.png (638x359, 247K)

LADS
I just realized I chose to have a meal that required more preparation than the other options tonight. It involved 2 (two) pans even.
I haven't done that in so so very long. I think I may be starting to heal a bit after having depression for 6+ years. I dont know where else to post this right now but I needed to post it somewhere. The best realizations are the ones you have hours later. It feels like a good step to the future.

Attached: 0rnUp13.jpg (720x720, 34K)

Just keep at it fatty, looks like you are tracking everything.

Reached a milestone tonight. Weigh 270. Finally able to do 30 push ups in a row without stopping. Haven't been able to do this since I was 17. 24 now.

I ate an entire pepperoni pizza in 20 minutes. :(

what is this app?

>another 13 hour day at work

I’m either going to punch someone or binge lads,

Fuck, congratulations mate. I'm actually impressed. I wasn't able to do 30 pushups in a row before I dropped to 90kg/200 lbs -ish
If you're 270 and doing 30 pushups in a row you're pretty strong under all that fat. I'm actually jelly.

Are baked Beans processed food?

what website is this

Just eat master race kidney beans

why do I keep waking up so hungry in the middle of the night

what app is it

Make your own, cook bacon, add beans and pasta sauce and bake for about 30 min.

Hey guys, used to be a regular in here last year, wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the advice and motivation. I lost around 70 pounds in 9 months last year just watching calories and working out. Been enjoying myself all year this week and put some of it back on so dieting again now tip Christmas so here I am again.

Thought I'd post a little comparison pic for you here, this wasn't at my lowest weight but it's the best pic for comparison. I think this around 45lb difference here.

You're all going to make it my guys.

Attached: Photo_2018-10-02_01-10-45_PM.png (1936x1936, 3.03M)

weight is melting off with carnivore lads, like worryingly fast, and my lifts are going up

Same

great job bro

Attached: 1535907145380.gif (463x306, 526K)

How do I perform a home-lyposuction?

Attached: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.drpower.com%2Fproductimages%2Fimage.axd%2Fi.28422%2Fw.515%2Fh.515%2 (500x500, 42K)

you can probably buy the laser gear they're switching to

I'm doing low restricting keto diet (1000 cals). Since I'm barely hungry anymore, I'm stopping myself from stuffing my mouth out of stress/depression. Sometimes I say out loud to myself "are you really hungry now?", and since I feel really stupid talking out loud to myself, I leave the kitchen and do something else. Also is so fucking hard to do keto on 1000 cals, so why the fuck should I adjust my macros only because I'm a gluttounous piece of shit?

>individuals

Attached: wrong.jpg (344x356, 45K)

85-90kg is literally the WORST as a tall guy. Fuck me I'm not fat enough to be the fat one, I'm not fit/athletic enough to wear normal clothes because my lovehandles and man boobs just stick out, not skinny enough to be the lanky faggot.
I'm so tired of this shit mate, I see no end to this struggle in sight.

Literally just lose 10kg and you're fine

I'm doing it right now, but since there was almost no difference in terms of sheer appearance from 95 to 85kg, I'm afraid pushing to 75 won't do much either and I'll just stay miserable. Dressing nice is the only reason I wanted to lose weight anyway, and I still can't dress nice.

well maybe stop worrying about weight and worry about bf%

The lower your bf the bigger the visual effects of each pound lost.

>Is 2lbs per week REALLY the recommended maximum?
It's the recommended max, since more than that and you might start to lose muscle mass, as well as feeling like total shit due to calorie deficit. If you're really doing that much physical labor you likely won't lose muscle, but it'd be easier to stick with your diet if you slowed it down a bit.

It's the eufy life app. Works with the smart scale that keeps on giving on sale at Amazon.

>Tracking everything I eat
>Tracked what I ate yesterday
>1500 calories, should eat 1200 daaily

Fuck, at least I'm tracking it, no lunch for me today since I have a meeting at night and might order sandwiches.

Not that guy but I’m going to try this, thanks for the idea

HELL YEAH! Biggest loss I've had in a long time. I went from 317 to 309 in a week. Awesome. Awesome. Worked out upwards of 3 hours a day and ate awesome. Feel awesome. I'm so happy, man. It feels so surreal seeing that number I'm so close to seeing a 2 for the first time in a decade, something I never saw in my adulthood. SO HAPPY.

I'm a femanon currently with a body fat percentage of 25%, I was chubby when I was younger, maybe 30%
It needs to be 19-20%

Attached: 87ebb15ba53b5cc7e281813dcf1a66d9.jpg (630x846, 69K)

>260 in July
>Now 234
I'm so happy, bros. I'm gonna fucking make it, although I feel like I'm going a bit slow.

anyone????

App

fellow fats I lost 80 pounds as an SOF hopeful, and after being dq'd at meps without hope for a waiver, I am just losing all of my work, hope and motivation.

It's so hard to go back. I can't swim miles anymore. I can't run anymore. 20 pounds gained back. 4 months since I went to the gym ready to suffer and become something.

I don't want to become hamplanet again. How do rekindle fire?

Attached: 1530396620742.png (104x67, 4K)

That's good user. I can somewhat relate to this. During the most depressed time of my life (unrelated to weight) cooking was one of the things that made me feel alright. And not because I was cooking some huge feast or anything, it's just that cooking stuff felt comforting for some reason.

What’s my body fat %? Just out of curiousity what’s yours?

Attached: D60B688A-BA66-4767-9041-CCFD5AA803A3.jpg (2048x2048, 435K)

Congrats user!!!

it's an Excel chart

Attached: file.png (1056x768, 64K)

I cut out all sweet things for 2 weeks and I lost 6 pounds. Then after nothing but steady losses every day, I gained 8 pounds.

Also Fitbit says I burn 4k in a day and that doesn't make any sense.

Alcohol 2-3 hours before sleep will lessen the quality of your sleep.

Why does it have to be such a big jump past 40%? What am I, 60%?!

How tall tho
t. 91 kg 187 cm

Is it true that fatties who stand a lot have strong legs because of all that mass they haul?
I can walk the 6 8 step flights of stairs to my 3rd floor apartment without much effort but my thin friends are always breathing heavier.

Dude, your nipples grow as you lost weight wtf

It was just cold when I took the left picture. Right is my normal size.

I'm hitting my count but I'm so tired and lethargic throughout the day. What am I doing wrong

this happens because you're used to it.

not enough veggies, not enough calories, too many carbs

>weight training coach complimented me

Attached: E5872817-231B-4D0B-B8BA-4C6BC9D3BA22.png (1280x1313, 1.86M)

>Same cashier when I bought frozen pizza on Monday as today when I bought another frozen pizza
Feels bad :(