Caffeine withdrawals

after how much times does lifting get fun without caffeine again?

i been abusing it nearly daily for 6 years with 200-400mg

im 1 week clean and -20% weaker and the workout is torture, i dont feel in vibe with my body and music.

is this how lifting is without stimulants or am i still in withdrawal? im getting ultra depressed anons.

reason im trying to quit: cns fried, anxiety, chest pain, blurry vision, insomnia, shit sleep in general. it just gets worse and worse. i know this junk is the devil.

Attached: 1538524880264.jpg (768x768, 87K)

help me please

its just withdrawals man just keep going

>1 week clean
You're an animal, keep going.

If it gets intolerable take Bronkaid

you talking of experience or guessing?

I started to slow my roll on this shit. Used to drink a pot of coffee a day.

One day at a time.

Attached: 1467732770834.jpg (625x352, 32K)

It's just caffein not heroin you pussy.
Just keep going

i managed to quit zolpidem, lorazepam, cocaine and codeine without any issues.

caffeine is literally the hardest because i been doing it for years and it enhances the 2 things i enjoy the most in life, lifting and music

You're doing great my dude, lifting without stimulants is always a pain, you'll never get used to it, though you get used to tolerating it. Makes lifting all the more challenging no?

>you'll never get used to it

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

This is important.

In reality, you do get used to it. But that doesn't mean it feels the same. If you're expecting to feel like you felt on caffeine, you're gonna be disappointed. Part of getting over an addiction is accepting life at 8/10 instead of 10/10, forever.

Real talk

Nice trick with those bands

just imagine how amazing a cup of coffee would be right now

The thing is if i popp caffeine without lifting i dont feel anything but a light buzz, i wouldnt take it if it wasnt for lifting.

the combination is what is pure euphoria, or maybe its been lifters high all along and caffeine placebo? but why do i feel like shit in the gym now. i thought withdrawal doesnt more than a week

you monster

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 7K)

What are the symptoms of caffeine withdrawal?
Common withdrawal symptoms of caffeine addiction include:

Fatigue and sleepiness
Depression
Tiredness
Headaches
Anxiety and nervousness
Concentration impairment
Muscle pain and stiffness
Flu-like symptoms
Insomnia
Constipation

withdrawal symptoms can start anywhere from 12 to 20 hours after your last cup of coffee and can peak at 2 days and will probably go on for as long as a week. It is recommended that you wean yourself off caffeine gradually by reducing the quantity you consume little by little.

I quit coffee and felt like complete shit for 3 weeks

But it was worth it so keep going.

>3 weeks
damn. how is lifting now?

>Ever lifting while dependent on caffeine.
It's stupid to depend on substance for your regular lifts. At best you should use it when going for a PR 1RM or something, though ideally not even then.
It's only slightly more stupid than lifting while listening to music. If your lifts depend on outside substance or stimulus then you're not going to be able to cut it when it's just you natty.
Don't ever lift with any kind of dependence. Do it yourself or don't bother, faggots.

>doing it for years and it enhances the 2 things i enjoy the most in life, lifting and music
so keep doing it

Come over,bro.I'll make you the best coffee of your life

Attached: 20171002_151819.jpg (4160x3120, 3.23M)

>abusing it nearly daily for 6 years with 200-400mg
if you don't have underlying health issues it's safe to take up to 400mg per day for your entire life.
> reason im trying to quit: cns fried
not a real thing
> anxiety
it's not the beans fault. fix your head.
> chest pain
that's from the cocaine retard. go check your blood pressure today.
> insomnia
don't take any after 2/3pm
> i know this junk is the devil
it's literally a gift from God. keeps you living 100% with negligible sides (oh no i gotta pee more darnn)
get better at dosing pussy

Attached: 1080full-julia-misaki.jpg (1080x1349, 69K)

> daily for 6 years with 200-400mg
that's not a big problem, shouldn't really do anything really

>Part of getting over an addiction is accepting life at 8/10 instead of 10/10
bro it's a fucking bean, not meth

if it takes your life from 8 to 10 then it's a Magic Bean

>But it was worth it
no it wasn't

imagine being such an "oats and squats" gym notebook chucks-wearing faggot that you are enraged by people having fun and getting hyped to some tunes at the gym

quit for 4 months

went back to 1-3 cups a day cause life felt boring

kys you kike shill

The only thing you got me on is using a notebook.
Fuck off, faggot.
Enjoy being a weak turd whenever you're not hopped up on a stimulant and listening to shit music.

>got me on is using a notebook
lmao this fun hating "lift for strength" autist cant even remember how much to bench. maybe if you took some ffeine you'd have better memory

This would work if the only lift I did was the bench press, like you.
Fortunately for me I do several compounds for a full body exercise.

i bet your bedhead #wokeuplikethis lookin ass uses the 2.5 lb plates and counts the collars on your deadlifts

I use the 2.5 lb plates but not on my deadlifts. They're useful to increase upper body lifts by 5 pound increments.
Why the fuck would anyone count the collar unless it's deliberately made to weigh a significant amount?

>I use the 2.5 lb plates
the ABSOLUTE STATE of notebookers

Imagine if you be went to the beach with her she just swallowed some seawater and it acted as a laxative and she had anal leakage. Haha. And she asked you to put sunscreen on her. And you put it on her butt and it mixed with the leakage. Haha. Imagine the smell. That would be crazy dude haha. So weird sorry I'm just really random sometimes.

Wait another 2-3 weeks. I haven't quit fully but I'm down from 4 cups (two thermos/daily) to 1 cup, which is about a small mug. At the levels you were at you have a significant reverse adaptation in progress, your brain is still trying to remember how to balance and regulate its own normal levels of chemicals. Give it another 2-3 weeks and you should be fine. Most of the "20% weaker" - if not all of it - is mental. Don't give up!

I'm increasingly less skeptical of 'cns fried' as I read more about neural rate control and rate coding. There's a ton of argument about it, and few studies on actual muscle, and even fewer on humans (I read a decent one on goats recently).

Although I don't necessarily agree that caffeine is helping or hurting the OP or his/her perception of cns load, don't discard it out of hand. I'm sure /fit is going to be spamming articles and studies on neural rate coding when it's more mainstream in another few years.

Left a job at Starbucks in my early 20s.
The next week was hell.

Fuck, I was just about to post a thread about this.

I kicked a wicked benzo habit almost five years ago and last month I had a really bad med reaction to drinking way too much coffee for a few weeks and decided to quit caffeine cold turkey. It's been 30 days since I last drank anything with caffeine and, while it isn't nearly as bad of a withdrawal as when I kicked the benzo habit, it is still pretty awful.

My workout routines have suffered but are gradually getting back to normal. I feel like I need way more rest days than usual though. It's made intermittent fasting easier (I've been doing the 8/16 since May) and I have been losing more weight (down to 197 from 205 at the beginning of summer), though I always drank my coffee black so there isn't any real caloric or sugar difference.

There are periods like right now where, even though I slept an amazingly good 8 hours, did my morning neighborhood walk with my dog, and have been eating healthy, I still feel like I'm dragging hard. Some sites say it can take a few months if you had been drinking coffee for years, which I had been.

Give me your spirit energy, this fucking sucks.

Attached: tmcm.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I used matcha green tea when I quit coffee to help me get over it, it still has caffeine but not really enough to get you fucked up the way coffee does

>i been abusing it nearly daily for 6 years with 200-400mg
That's nothing lol

>OP or his/her perception of cns load,
This is probably affecting OP more then then anything else

Based and redpilled
Cringe
Fellers, the truly patrician way to lift is no preworkout, no music, no accessory lifts. Anything else is cope from dyel brosplit boys who think big arms=strength

Hey man i recently gave up caffine after a decade of addiction
Days 6-11 were the toughest. I got super depressed and slept alot
Youll get through it. Make sure you're drinking tons of water. And have a good breakfast with some healthy carbs in there. Ive been having oats and some fruit every morning since i quit caffine
Also, if you arent already, start jogging for at least 20 mins a day. Your energy levels will go up and your heart will thank you. Get some sunlight too

>youll never get used to it
Bullshit. This is only true for the weak minded
Do a good warmup, and your heart will be pumping enough to stimulate your whole body

Am I the only one that feels nothing from caffiene? Sure I love to drink energy drinks and shit but if I dont I wont freak out or anything.

Attached: 1483585647786.png (597x577, 129K)

>reason im trying to quit: cns fried, anxiety, chest pain, blurry vision, insomnia, shit sleep in general.
You understand that you have to take L-theanine if you are taking caffeine? It literally removes all those side effects.

>Caffeine free for 6 months
It was hell at first, but now I can have an intense workout without caffeine.
I’m going to get back on the bean when I join the military in a couple months.

Attached: C5DFC3F8-CD04-4F43-9A24-74FDF250E8FB.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Be gone, pathetic addict.

Which branch?

Navy, going in as a Corpsman

Ashwagandha will help.
Also, you'll have to learn how to understand your own natural energy systems and rhythms.

user, you litterally don't know how to live without a stimulant.
Without that artificial energy source your entire fucking life is going to have to change now.
Think you can stay up all night?
Wrong buckoo you need your 6-9 hours sleep.
Think you're going to abuse your body for multiple hours with no food or energy?
LOL
That shit is DONE.

And no, taking sugar is not better. Simple sugars are more addictive and more rewarding and easier to get then cocaine.
It also leads to far worse problems.

"ton of argument"= armchair talk with nothing. And nothing in regards to caffeine. You're talking about something maybe being possible doesn't make it so.

>caffeine dependence
>lasting longer than 2 days

Attached: 1514155569171.png (625x773, 87K)

Yeah?

>it was worth it
How so?

>He doesn't understand five-pound increments. Or English.
Never gonna make it.

You had me until you said no accessory lifts. They're even good, but obviously are to be done after you did compounds that day.

Not OP, but I've recently quit caffeine entirely.

Biggest thing for me is realising caffeine wasn't making me feel energetic, it was making me not feel caffeine withdrawal.

Once you realise you've become dependent on a drug just to achieve your naturally deserved potential it becomes easy to never go back.

Its reverse placebo you're just being a massive faggot
Just get in there and smash shit
Christ

Caffeine withdrawal can be more than a week depending on how much you used to have.

Tough it out bro, you can do it.

Holy shit, this thread...
>help me!! I drink coffe!!
boi
I drink that shit dark as my future. And I'm not talking about that american coffe stuff, you know, 50%coffe, 50% water 100% disgusting.
What do I feel? not a single thing motherfucker. I became immune to caffeine when I was at college. I could swallow a whole Red bull right now and go to sleep like a little baby.
try adulthood. you don't know how many things it fixes. and how many others it breaks.

Attached: annAqaRG_700w_0.jpg (700x498, 32K)

Be gone, pathetic addict.

Attached: 1368947694862.jpg (795x596, 92K)

Try to taper yourself off slowly. Decrease the dose every day to the point where you can actually stop without intense withdrawals.

Quitting cold turkey is going to be a living hell...

there is no salvation in your way of living either. i promise.