Is this achievable natty?

is this achievable natty?

Attached: 1539218402914.jpg (557x640, 17K)

Yes but it's too late for you. You must train and be beaten day and night from child and defeat shao Lau to achieve a God level body like this.

why would you wanna look like that faggot

*shou lao

non MMA martial arts are so cringe

Find out he got h*ckin RIPPED by clicking here.

This is actually the natty limit science hea been training everyday since he was a child and killed a dragon with his bearhands.

I hate this casting decision. He looks like he hasn't lifted a single weight or done a single push up in his life.

*click*

>MMA martial arts are so cringe.
Fixed it for you faggot.
Kys you worthless subhuman shitstain

Either do you so what's you point tiny!

chill out bro. focus your chi and practice your dragon stance to cool off, he's not worth it.

Lol who actually watches this shit show?
I've hated this actor since he didn't bother putting on a single lb of muscle to play Loras in GOT. Faggot couldn't lift a sword much less wear any armor and move.

He's one of the most unattractive bodies and faces I've ever seen. Ugliest superhero ever.

Attached: iron fist hard dance.gif (602x337, 941K)

Looks like he smells of stale clothes and weed.

1.5 hrs of yoga per day

Nutrigrain bars exclusively for breakfast, lunch and supper.

Why is he such a weak bitch in the show holy shit
If they wanted to write an interesting show around him being in the Defenders he should be the super OP one and the others should be trying to reign him in and make him fight the right people or something
Him losing fights to ordinary people is so dumb, he's supposed to be a goddamned weapon

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you say this like most of us don't

ya

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 11.39.36 PM.png (1058x595, 745K)

This is actually an exercise used in ancient Chinese martial arts. Guess you didn't fuckin know that, tho.