Operation Werewolf

>"Mixing together equal parts fight club, strength regimen, motorcycle club and esoteric order, Operation Werewolf is more than the sum of its parts. It is not an organization, but an organism- living and breathing by its tenets and watchwords, “Iron and Blood.”"

youtube.com/watch?v=rXDzUNsQS-g

Anyone else following the reaver program?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8NqKRSCngc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They wrote an article backing 5/3/1 somewhere, what's Reaver like? An LP, I hope.

SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF VOODOO BULLSHIT TO ME OP. WHATEVER MOTIVATED YOU TO LIFT IS GOOD THO. WE WUZ VIKANGS.

Isn't this Jack Donovan and his buddies diddling each other in the woods?

Paul Waggoner leads Operation Werwolf (lifestyle) and Appalachia chapter Wolves of Vinland (private club and frat). Obviously there is ideological overlap. OWW is open to any who wish to try, while WoV is of very small. Jack Donovan heads the Cascadia WoV chapter.

I am told Jack keeps his disability separate. Maybe that's a lie. I dunno.

I'm NatSoc myself, but these guys seem like a bunch of edgy fags. I could go off on the Pagan stuff but I won't, I'll just say, the only reason that "religion" is still around is because some Christian monk thought the stories ought to be preserved. I.E. the "Might is Right" Pagans were completely wiped out, and the only people that follow their "religion" today are former Atheist/agnostics that needed something to fill the void, and their only sources are thanks to Christians. I could go on, but I'll leave it at that, just making they point they might as well wear fedoras.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting several of them, and one word comes to mind when I think back to it: cringe.

Attached: 1491926377260.png (773x875, 578K)

what the fuck am i watching
>visit website
what the fuck am i reading

not-so-secret secret club about dark ramblings and being hardcore? buy our merch?

>WE WUZ VIKANGS
best summary

I appreciate OPWW. Paul's writings and videos are fairly informative and provide a good way to live life. I'm not down with all the pagan stuff, but the messages about masculinity ring with me. I also like Donovan's books

youtube.com/watch?v=b8NqKRSCngc

Quality video

ITT:
>my daddy was a faggot and I’m an angsty little bitch

Sounds pretty gay m8.
Just lift without all that other silly shit

i know some guys that are associated with these guys. pretty cool people.

Oh cool another ideology to help disenfranchised young males find meaning in their life
>Don't believe in mainstream prepackaged ideas
>Here's some alternative prepackaged ideas

>only sources thanks to christians
not entirely true, snorri is a big source but there are non-christian sources of info

gay

Basically this it’s just lifting weights, no reason to act like it’s some profound thing, it’s literally all about vanity unless your powerlifting, which is just a hobby where you try to lift as heavy as possible. I see a lot of latsbrahs followers going a bit too far with all this similar stuff. It’s good for misfits to have somewhere to fit in I guess

Literally every "christian" holiday is pagan in origin, all the folk tales your parents told you (unless youre an uncultured amerifat) are pagan in origin. Days of the week, languages, music, art etc are all pagan. Snorri isnt the only source for these tales, they still exist all throughout europe, and are still practiced (though usually under the guise of "christianity"). Because like all jews they couldnt conquer with force, only with subversion and trickery.

Christianity is near dead nowadays, and if even paganism remained in Europe throughout the modern day, what really would be different in our modern era? Probably a lot, idk, what I’m getting at is, I don’t get the Christian hate, i wish it’d make a comeback. Sure, it’s goofy, but the masses need something to keep them from doing what they do now

Even satanism and the modern intepretation is the entirely ficticious character satan is a rebranded pagan religion.
It's also some parts of stupid as shit plays and books from the 1800's like dante's inferno and other "WORSHIP THE WEALTHY ROYALTY YOUR MASTERS" bullshit they shoe horned into it.

Hmmm... Operation Warewolf. Elite training. Skilled fighting force. Reminds me of something...

Attached: skipper_cheetos.jpg (515x270, 41K)

>all manlet esoteric poser MC
hard pass

Attached: 1537773633345.png (650x650, 13K)

Time to post on r/cringe