Which protein powder do you think tastes best?

Which protein powder do you think tastes best?
I don't care if it's 70$ a tub, I want something that doesn't make me wretch 2x a day.

Attached: mars-protein.png (955x1500, 892K)

> having a horrible enough diet that you still need to get protein from whey
> still consuming products with artificial sweeteners (read: fucked gut biome that makes you fat and get cancer)
> confirmed for never gonna make it

Well, when you put it like that, I might as well kill myself

>makes you fat
Disregard this post

what do u reckon is the best protein powder for cost to quantity.

Hasn't almost every article or """"study"""" that showed artificial sweeteners as bad been debunked. I think the sugar Jews have brainwashed you again

Mutant Isosurge
International WPI
Isopure
None of them are cheap but cheap proteins don't mix and taste like ass

One of my favs is Evlution stacked protein. All the flavors are decent, but the birthday cake tastes great. I usually hate that flavor from any other company, but these guys got it right.

I think there was a pretty recent one about artificial sweeteners destroying your gut bacteria

If you eat an abnormal amount of it. Most of those (((studies))) feed artifical sweeteners to rats in massive quantities over a short period of time. Who would have thought that this could be harmful, huh? Try eating 20 table spoons of sugar everyday besides your normal meals and tell me how you feel.

Post body

I'm allergic to whey so ive just kind of gotten used to drinking disgusting pea protein. The price is reasonable and the protein to carb ratio is better then any whey bullshit so really just take the vegan protein powder pill nigga

Attached: 8781aacf-54b5-4e17-941a-116a0c9c2fb3-AFP_AFP_19I3BJ.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>get cancer

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU TEN THOUSAND TIMES FUCK YOU
Where did you get these lies?????
I eat whey every day you piece of shit! STOP FUCKING SCARING ME

Stop being a bitch and get on the vegan shakes user

MP if you want to get cheap brotein
ON if you want quality brotein

Got the pea ones this one time.
It just doesn't want to melt and it dries up your mouth while leaving this horrible, vomit inducing taste of dried peas.

Why dont you just get multi component powered?
This whole whey hype is so fucking retarded, multi component powder has higher bioavailability than whey. Fucking fitness industry memes holy shit

Yeah id recommend straining it so you don't end up with those fucking horrible lumps. Can't beat the protein to carb ratio though and it's not full of artificial bullshit

Has anyone tried protein in the OP? looked it up, it's expensive as fuck.
I bet you it tastes great.

get beef protein (non-collagen) bro

after ploughing through a 5kg sack of disgusting pea protein, i got chocolate flavored beef isolate with 27g protein /30g serving
it's a bitch to mix (need shaker or blender for sure) but it tastes like hot chocolate

>Beef protein
Never heard of this shit. Well I got the remainder of some vegan powder to finish and 1kg on the way of pea protein so I guess it's gonna be a while before I can try it anyway. I got one of those metal wire balls coming too to help break up the powder in the shake better

Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Professional
chocolate, chocolate + peanut, cappuccino are my favorites

Personally I've always been partial to gold standard french vanilla cream, mixes well with milk as well if you're that way inclined. I'm currently trying out their chocolate flavor. It's not as good and doesn't really smell as nice, but it's still alright.

Attached: image0 (6).jpg (900x620, 45K)

>Doesn't buy unflavored whey

not gonna make it

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

Mix the whey into a shake, you fucking weiner. Or just mix it with hot water like I did when I got an off-brand that smelled like rotten milk when mixed with cold. Just chug that shit, get to your lifts and man up.

Attached: 1537197698436.jpg (512x512, 37K)

The fact that posts like this actually get some people shows that Jow Forums has no clue what they are talking about

Patriot's Whey is tastee but a bit pricey, like $65ish for me

this one, the lucky charms, and the chocolate peanut butter (doesn't mix as well) are fucking great

Attached: yankee_1024x1024.jpg (448x477, 24K)

what the fuck do you think a diet is if you don't think whey protein counts as a part of it?
this post gave me more cancer than artificial sweeteners ever will
next time stop being retarded before posting

>I want something that doesn't make me wretch 2x a day.
I wont let that stop me.

Ronnie this is some nasty ass proteinpowder and i hate u so much but the gains ridiculous

Attached: Ronnie-Coleman-Signature-Series-Pro-Antium-Protein-Powder-5lbs.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Also adding some syrup helps

who cares about the taste, just chug it pussy