Do you have a gf?

Do you have a gf?
Are you a virgin?

Attached: 1526249839912.jpg (1277x1364, 373K)

no
no

Married.
And that chick is disgusting.
>armpit hair
>pierced nipples
>big floppy saggy tits
Yeah I'll pass

>Do you have a gf?
No, I have a wife, I'm not a kid.
>Are you a virgin?
No, I have a wife, and we were both virgin when we first laid together, as we ought to be.

Absolutely BASED & REDPILLED

yes
no
cringe

yes
no

Cuck

Yes
No
Suck my dick losers

Based and Tradpilled

>those dudes SEETHING at the virtuous guy because they're beneath him, and they know it

Attached: 1536171993615.jpg (288x325, 32K)

>he didn't lose his virginity to his high school love in her parents basement at age 16.
Lmaoing at your life and the memories you can never go back and make.

No
No
Women aren't worth the effort I put into myself. I mean I study philosophy, keep up on the latest technology, hone my skills and hobbies, and last but not least keep my body in tip-top shape at the gym. And what does a woman do to get with a guy like me? Have a pussy. Why do I as a man have to go through the effort to be the best man that I can, just to diminish it my getting a gf with nice tiddies that'll try her hardest to bring me down?

no
yes

19yrs old and lifting over 5 years btw

Lul

>he didn't gave his virginity to a woman he dearly loved at the same time she gave hers to the man she dearly loved, then proceeded to spend decades with said woman and build a life and a family with her
I feel sorry for you. You will never experience that, but you can only blame your own shortsightedness and lack of self-control for it.

Nice cope. Sorry you spent your teen years playing video games and didn't have a social circle in high school.

I could be demoralized, but at least I'm not a preachy little self righteous fag

>Women aren't worth the effort I put into myself. I mean I study philosophy, keep up on the latest technology, hone my skills and hobbies, and last but not least keep my body in tip-top shape at the gym. And what does a woman do to get with a guy like me? Have a pussy. Why do I as a man have to go through the effort to be the best man that I can, just to diminish it my getting a gf with nice tiddies that'll try her hardest to bring me down?
Cringe MGTOW volcel.

You need to meet a good woman, user. Not a random whore, a good woman, with good values, that tries as hard as you to be a good person.

yes
yes

Stop settling for bottom tier women. I can tell from your rant that you're 2 steps away from a fedora tipper. Put down the Xbox controller and actually do something interesting for once.

Am I supposed to be envious of a man that gave his virginity to a random whore because he couldn't control his hormonal pulses?
Seriously?

26y/o kissless virgin checking in.

Kek

virginity is not something of worth
it's far more valuable to gain experience than to keep your virginity for some made up reasons

Alright man, I'm glad you're happy with your 4/10 wife.

>I could be demoralized, but at least I'm not a preachy little self righteous fag
Better people are often hated, for the same reason ugly people are resentful towards beautiful people.
For beauty is a judge and highlights what is ugly.

The good actions of a man highlights your failures and shortcomings.
You are left with two choices, either better yourself to not be an insightful shadow, of try to dim the light.

Attached: Marcus-Aurelius.jpg (1052x578, 120K)

yet you are the one looking down on others
go figure

yes, no

Yes
No

>virginity is not something of worth
Virginity is like most things, user, especially immaterial ones, it has the value you put in it.
I put value in it, and so did my wife, so we gave each other a beautiful gift that we cherished, that day.

>it's far more valuable to gain experience
It's been 9 years already, but I thoroughly enjoyed discovering sex with her, learning her body, mine, practices, and doing every little first time with each others. We did the road together. It's a beautiful thing to share.

No
No

No but I recently started talking to this chick who is a complete pervert into sucking dick in public and being thrown around chocked and degraded. She’s not that hot but she’s actually somewhat cool and can hold a decent convo compared to 90% of other roasties I’ve met. Probably not relationship material and I wish she was a little better looking but I guess it beats a hot girl that’s boring as fuck, makes you do all the work and is a rag doll in bed right lads?

man fuck bitches

I am, user.

>yet you are the one looking down on others
I don't feel like I am, but if you are being looked upon, maybe you should rise up, so other men wouldn't have to lower their gaze just to see you.

Enjoy fucking her, but absolutely do not marry her.

Too smart to a random whore you can fuck without caring.
Too whorish to be relationship material.
Too damaged and degenerate to be friend material.
Too ugly to be worth putting in the effort of straightening her up.

Nice combo you've got there.

Stop posting Kavanaugh

Fuck the mountains or hills captcha btw

I'm glad you are happy with your wife, buy you got lucky. Most people would have to wait at least until their late 20s to meet the right person. There is no point in denying yourself valuable lessons for that many years. It's not really only about sex too. You don't really know how women work until you've been intimate with some. All this adds up to your personal development and social abilities.

>man fuck bitches
You should look for a wife then.
Put your offer on the market that you want to settle down and are looking for a wife, the random whores won't come, and you just have to brush the desperate roasties away to find the few beautiful women that deserve to be with a good man.

>decent convo compared to 90% of other roasties

this low test incel think that a conversation with girls you just want to fuck is important, fucking lol
i forget 99% of what any thot tells me, and if you dont do that
well you won't make it

I don't like beers though.

I guess I'm the better person then, because I'm the one hated.

i wouldn't mind the arm pit hair, but arm pit stubble would make her pits smell like cigarettes.

What about the roasties who've decided they want to "settle down" I'm not sure how to weed them out apart from asking how many guys they've fucked. Book groups? Church? Sewing clubs?

Fukken sauce