AlphaDestiny

Is this nigga's program really that good, or is it absolute dog shit?

Attached: betadestiny.jpg (484x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZHu0sXDoHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure his beginner program is just standard shit, go for it

memes aside, is this guy natty?

Beginners don’t need programs, linear progression for the big three plus pull ups is all they need

Obviously. Not only that, but he's 5'6 I'm pretty sure. I'm surprised he isn't bigger.

Most of his gains came from when he was doing anything other than "naturally enhanced"

Nothing worth spending money for.

You'll learn more lurking Jow Forums

you mean big four?
forgot the best lift, ohp there

His novice program is what Jow Forums has told everyone, you are a beginner until you hit 1/2/3/4 and then you can add more isolation exercises

No the big 3 = squat, diddly, ohp

it's basic shit, i made great gains with it

His height has been proven to be much shorter. In a deleted picture next to his sister he’s a couple inches taller than her and she’s only 5 feet.

I seriously hope you didn’t pay for naturally enhanced.

True, bench is a meme lift.

yup. watch this youtube.com/watch?v=JZHu0sXDoHQ

does he have a video where he explains the exercise selections, because they look quite odd?

Attached: alpha_destiny_routine.png (375x458, 19K)

Its a dog shit 2 day a week program or a dog shit day a week but 2 days at home one. If you really wana take a look at it copedestiny has it for free in his discord.

its 408 pages of exercise selection and "strength standards" and then about 40 pages of variations on programing and its really dog shit programming.

how do i reach this mode while being 6'0 instead of 5'0

Why is he so autistic about building trap muscles etc? The muscle specificity obsession doesn't seem healthy. You'll either looks good/intimidating or you won't. No sense in not doing a normal routine.

lift for a few years and hope that at a similar FFMI you've got similar insertions and muscle bellies

Attached: 5B8YoIEZLyLP2v3FokgwfnWtqoBwVGxda0AJVtGmT3Q.jpg (619x825, 51K)

The arm shit and the stiff legged deadlift/good morning are the only exercises that are a bad choice.

yeah, you might accidentally end up looking good. careful with that

It's not, he replaced squats with box squats and benching with floor presses - typical fucking retarded AD program. DON'T RUN ANYTHING THIS FUCK WRITES

he doesnt even run his own program. that should say enough

t. dyel
yes he does

Box squats and floor presses don't build as much muscle or strength as much as full ROM squats or benching. Alex is a fucking meme

His beginner program or NE? Both are very good but have different application.

Attached: ne.jpg (475x737, 44K)

i can understand the box squats because they help teach people to recruit their hams and glutes which in workout A is followed up well with SLDL or good mornings but why the trap-bar dealift in workout B? then another question: why are both the main leg exercises set up for volume (3/5x5)? it would be better to work one or the other up to a 3 to 5RM then use the other for volume.

his program is trash but the info is good for the most part

FUCK I was tricked by blahino into opening his video. Well played, well played.

Attached: _sugjWB4qMg.jpg (770x516, 101K)

Programming is a meme, anything can work, it's all genetics and diet lmao, anyone who tells you otherwise is just a shill or a hater.
Reason why ppl have been getting massive and strong on all sorts of different training regimes.

Imagine taking advice from this faggot

Attached: 1512302620359.jpg (1440x1440, 387K)