You guys don't actually drink energy drinks right? I mean seriously?!

You guys don't actually drink energy drinks right? I mean seriously?!

Attached: 1539018107732[1].jpg (2159x3840, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvepivtcoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=MJvCI9NT9M8
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

giv goofy plain meme lovin gf

Why the fuck cant I have a qt 3.14 gf? It's like I need some sort of divine intervention for it to happen.

you gotta lose the autism and be more outgoing.

Red Bull Total Zero or nothing faggot

Attached: A79B70B9-6D55-4EFE-9B40-294B1839609D.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Attached: 9643AAC6-25C6-4F21-AB3C-6C43802C71E2.jpg (1242x940, 762K)

I drink coffee like a grown up

Is that the cute lesbian cocaine girl I admire so much? I love the egg shape of her head and the amount of cocaine she does.

You mean I can't be quiet and mysterious like Ryan gosling in 2011's hit "drive"?

>You guys don't actually drink energy drinks right? I mean seriously?!

He doesn’t know...

Even if I wanted to, I can't..

>t. UK fag

Attached: inCollage_20180914_143043002.jpg (2988x1920, 3.21M)

Was this in a co-op?

Do you actually have to be above 25 to drink energy drinks?

you need a caffeine licence m8

Holy shit fucking middle schoolers in America can buy this crap. How much lower with the bongs go?

Attached: 1538601240729.jpg (208x199, 14K)

Man, a nigga really wants to bust a fat nut on ciara's yo. Fuk nigga

RIP England, this is so screwed up.

That's just the start..

Attached: 56FC863D23474340B21B4659804FA012.jpg (782x960, 155K)

>gotta lose the autism

only way that happens for me if if I'm high on caffeine and l-theanine, so I can only carry a conversation up to 5pm tops (unless I'm ok with not sleeping at all that night).

I've tried them all..

but my work gives away free soda (coke zero). They keep a fridge stocked with it because someone convinced them it makes us better engineers.

Just drink tea you little english pussy

You can, if you're 4.5 or 5 points more attractive than the girl. Then they'll overlook anything and even rationalize it.

Attached: ryan_gosling_from_drive_by_thatsmymop-d6uop89.jpg (894x894, 100K)

The only thing I have in common with RG is we share the same birthday

You need to be at least 35 to get the one in OP'S pic.

Middle schoolers in America are fat as fuck because of it though.

saw a skelly at the gym this morning that fell for the white monster meme

Oh hell yeah I do.
What you gotta do is wait til deep in the night, like 1-2am, and grab a couple of those boys room temp from the local grocery store.
Powerslam those shits in under 30 minutes on an empty stomach when you're in that magical almost ready to go to sleep state.
Proceed to drive around for 2 hours or until you absolutely have to stop to shit (you will, trust me) and just listen to music and think about stuff in your life.
It's like a spirit quest for white dudes born in suburbs.

Energy drinks for retards

>I only eat salads. Why can't I lose weight?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvepivtcoZs

Attached: Untitled14.png (843x772, 898K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MJvCI9NT9M8

The sign refers to the "challenge 25" policy, if you look under 25 then you will get ID'd. It doesn't apply to energy drinks though as the age is 16 for those, they almost never even give a shit in any store. There is probably alcohol on that same shelf.

two cups of coffee loaded with heavy whipping cream, no sweetener

Attached: 1528946450707.jpg (300x250, 49K)

>Adding things to your coffee

Attached: zehcj.jpg (480x270, 102K)

She has Daddy issues written all over her

>She has Daddy issues written all over her

How can you tell?

The look in those eyes where she is trying to get attention from others because her dad never gave her any

I know Ciara's story, so that's completely accurate.

Who?

>a fucking license to carry rubbish
Jesus Christ England is fucking pathetic. They're all ugly as shit, have shit accents and get fucked by the government. How long ago was Brexit and they're STILL part of the EU?

>ywn save her with a time machine
>ywn protect that smile
>ywn mold her to be the perfect housewife and raise 6 irish children

Attached: 1513192224171.jpg (447x589, 47K)

Post your feet holding the can hun.

I drink it because all the fatties in the office lose their minds over it to make themselves feel better and I get a daily giggle

>Who?

Beautiful Angel Ciara.

Attached: 1538544601775[1].jpg (1242x1215, 1.03M)

Fuck off with that druggie

Attached: 1514551519535.jpg (640x1136, 116K)

>become Jow Forums
>feel unstoppable when approaching average looking girls
best feel

Attached: 704.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Her nudes have been on 4chin for years newfags. Additionally, they’re all legit CP so steer clear.

I love that stuff, but I'm way too sensitive for the amounts of caffeine in there. If there'd be a soda with only the "energy" flavour, I'd be one of those twisted individuals who'd unironically buy it.

Attached: 1534878037329.gif (220x127, 1.03M)

What happened to this bitch ? An hero ?

Attached: True_nature.png (649x888, 387K)

posted nudes and i guess th eheat got too much so disappeared

>4.5-5
the window is larger than that but closes with time

>gallon of water per day
>plus a liter of coconut water
>still don't feel fully hydrated

since I started eating cleaner, I've noticed monsters affect me way too much... halfway through one I feel jittery as fuck

probably best not to fool with them anymore

who tf is this evil bitch

Cringe

>looking like that
>i go full on savage

I feel bad for the losers who fall for this 5/10s shit

What ever happened to this whore, did she overdose yet?

same

Her name has been said many fucking time in the thread dumb nigger

they're fat as fuck because of zero calorie white monster?

Attached: not retarded just norwegian.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

My 7.8 inch cock would look massive on her face. Fuck

she looks like she needs to take a shower

All that caffeine stunts your growth

do you really think they drink the zero calorie version?

What a stretch for the type of girl that is aware of Jow Forums memes...

>can drink ridiculous amounts of caffeine and stimulants that’ll fuck up a kids brain
>can’t buy Kinder eggs

Yeah let’s not start this conversation.

Full hfcs versions have interesting flavors too. Ialso wish they used splenda instead of aspartame

Ciara sweetie don't drink monster it's low tier, rockstar is the way to go. it has milk thistle for liver support.

>not going for tea
never going to make it

Basically the entirety of Jow Forums

KILL ME RIGHT HERE AND NOW PLEASE. I'VE WORKEE SO HARD AND STILL CANT GET A FUCKING GF

Attached: 1537109870944.jpg (1080x1497, 775K)

why the fuck are you incels freaking out about a roastie who literally looks like a pre op tranny and probably doesn’t shower

user, she is a vile cunt who did drugs for fun, fucked everything and everyone, made her beta orbiters obsessed with her and commanded them to shit up forums while worshiping her by waving the idea that she might date them, and all that before the even turned 16!

Nah, she's actually a beautiful angel.

5/10? You're being generous.

you getting enough salt? headaches?

gonna have to see your tv license sir. and can you prove you require that cutlery?

If you are retarded enough to believe anything the daily mail says you probably believe the onion is factual as well.

>who tf is this evil bitch
How new are you, summer child?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

>she looks like she needs to take a shower
>probably doesn’t shower
That's quite accurate.

If you are on the right track you can get one at 31.

Imagine how cool it would be to buy the monster, then take her home and put the can up her ass.

>adding coffee to a container

Attached: reaction image.png (200x210, 41K)

I boil onions in my morning /sip/, add ginger, turmeric and garlic and drink up. Perfect way to start the day

t. Drinks coke zero by the gallon because it's healthy

No her bf is literally a 35 year old who lives with his mom. Shes 18 and supports him with her part time job.

she fucked a lot of guys?

Jamie Oliver is single handedly destroying this country and he needs to be stopped

Attached: 1538967447491.jpg (500x500, 31K)

except that was true, it was laughed about for weeks when it happened, the UK is laughable

Do you really do drink this? I’ve got a mild inflammatory/autoimmune disease and pop science says everything you listed minus the onion has anti inflammatory properties.

I think you’re probably trolling but if not can you describe more how you make this witch’s brew?

yes and?

>ywn pop oxy and cuddle with Ciara
Why even live

Attached: a1a21e0908a1da07635a979d03ebd1d91d5f9a6c07e0aa95df58d79719d4000e.jpg (640x1136, 237K)

disgusting

She'si nto H? Damn, that's end game drug use.

I doubt it. Judging from the stories told here, she might as well fake it for the attention.

She was definitly into pills. But she also romanticized H use after seeing Trainspotting. So who knows?

I've seen people like this IRL and from my experience, they are bluffing. Most they're willing to do is benzos and that only once because unlike soft drugs, they hit you like a freight train.

Chop onions and garlic, boil in a can of /sip/, add ginger and turmeric. Then pass through colinder/sieve. Enjoy. Also warmer /sip/ means more caffeine. Only take in the morning because you'll be off your fucking nut. Am natty athlete so I go for every advantage I can. Believe or don't. This meme is POWER. I call it the WARRIORS BREW

Attached: IMG-20181005-WA0002.jpg (4208x2368, 1.84M)

Somebody took it off of another shelf and put it in front of the monsters because it's funny.

based