I'm about to break up with my gf because of her sexual past gives me anxiety (also shes a bit chubbier than what i find...

I'm about to break up with my gf because of her sexual past gives me anxiety (also shes a bit chubbier than what i find attractive)

shes the nicest girl I've ever met. I feel awful about this. convince me to not do this (or continue)

Attached: download (3).png (206x245, 7K)

What specifically is the problem? Are you still in high school?

>fat girl who’s a slut
Woah

What's her sexual past?

What is it about her past that upsets you? Too many guys?

Dude do whatever you want. If you’re 25 and over you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone that doesn’t have a sexual history.

If you’re in high school then yeah sure. Ask her if she sucked 37 dicks.

LMAO "sexual past", you idiots think there is virgins out there waiting for you or what?
swallow the pill and suck a dick, sexual past isn't a thing anymore

Better have a good backup plan because literally every western girl is going down this route.

It’s so obvious that it’s because she got fat he’s just giving himself excuses to need feel bad

I ain't expecting every western girl to be Mother Theresa, but maybe OP's girlfriend has a habit of cheating on a past boyfriend that he is aware of or something like that.

That's a pretty good reason to dump her though.

Yes but he’s a pussy

I'm a happily married 27 year old boomer. The woman I married was a virgin when we started dating. My previous girlfriends were megasluts. Their sexual past always bothered me too.

I don't know if you will have the luck that I had, but I definitely enjoy my wife being mine and mine alone.

He is not pussy because he won't dump her, he is pussy because he let her eat shit all the fucking time
Even if i see a thot eat too much i tell her cut that shit, and thats a thot im properly gonna see a few times only

She would develop an eating disorder, bullying is never a good idea

Yeah. You right.

Chonk or no chonk tis the question

You feel awful because you're not ready for change. As long as you're not over 25 it shouldn't be hard to find someone else, but if you feel anxious about her not being a virgin well I've got bad news for you

Op here

Yes, she had two before me while i was a virgin

Shes been chubby. I control her diet but we live separately so she tells me she binges a lot. Cant lost weight no matter how much we go to the gym

>
>Op here
>
>Yes, she had two before me while i was a virgin
>
>
>Shes been chubby. I control her diet but we live separately so she tells me she binges a lot. Cant lost weight no matter how much we go to the gym

Lmao nigga. Her sexual past is not sexual present. As long as she was not a turbo slut. In which case that may signify that she's fucked In the head. In which case you have worse problems that her two guys before you. I'd worry more about her being a bingeing fatass, rather than those dicks.

Two is really a low number

I'm considering breaking up my with fit gf who looks like a model because she's too masculine, confident and intelligent. She doesn't feel like a woman to me. I get almost no feminine energy from her and it makes it difficult to connect in a romantic way. I want to like her but it's so difficult with this personality. She feels more like a friend

She's not gonna be yours forever... She's gonna wanna something new sooner or later

Ok but realistically I feel degraded knowing she was used and pump and dumped by two random dudes. Also one of them was an mma fighter so you can imagine the insecurity i feel.

On the orher hand she has low self esteem and is insanely clingy. She bends over backwards for me and doesnt get mad when im rude to her

Ultimately tho her chubbyness and non virginity makes me resent her. I can not imagine marrying a woman whos hd other mens cocks in her, to have that person be the mother of my children is embarassng and stressful. Yes i know there are no virgins my age at 23 but id honestly be alone than marry a roastie.

Next time i wont make the mistake of girlfriending a girl with a past. Ill keep it fwb or aomething, or just be incel idek

You dumb fucking bitch thats probably the best thing you can find in a partner. Just cheat quietly with barely legal hs girls because your ideal of the sweet feminine wife does not exist. Ideals like that are weakness and posion and it will drain you dry of everything trying to feed itself

>
>Ok but realistically I feel degraded knowing she was used and pump and dumped by two random dudes. Also one of them was an mma fighter so you can imagine the insecurity i feel.
>
>On the orher hand she has low self esteem and is insanely clingy. She bends over backwards for me and doesnt get mad when im rude to her
>
>Ultimately tho her chubbyness and non virginity makes me resent her. I can not imagine marrying a woman whos hd other mens cocks in her, to have that person be the mother of my children is embarassng and stressful. Yes i know there are no virgins my age at 23 but id honestly be alone than marry a roastie.
>
>Next time i wont make the mistake of girlfriending a girl with a past. Ill keep it fwb or aomething, or just be incel idek

Welcome to the club. Literally ALL women nowadays have had dicks in them. Just find a decent one and deal with her past. In order to deal with this shit I immunized myself with hookers. Now if her numbers are higher than mine I question things, but at least I won't be a saint either.

Omg this post is so fucken cringe. Get over yourself mate, young people have sex, it’s normal. Your girlfriend has only had sex with two guys, that’s such a low number it’s negligble.

My girlfriend had sex with 8 guys before she met me, did I give a fuck? Of course not because I had slept with much more women than 8 before she met me so it would hypocritical for me to care.

If she had slept with 50 guys then maybe I would be concerned but 8 isn’t 50 and 2 is almost the furtherist thing from 50 so you have nothing to worry about.

Don’t take this the wrong way but You so sound like a fucken beta incel with this “I’ll just incel if a I can’t find a virgin” shit. Like who seriously says they would rather play with their hand for the rest of their life than get pussy.

You just sound like you have heaps of insecurities and it’s showing all over this thread. Harden the fuck up, accept that you are at least getting pussy and move on with your life. Show her how to /fast/ as she sounds like a nice girl who puts up with your shit so isn’t worth losing

Attached: 1448844669065.jpg (470x747, 39K)

I didnt say I would fap than get pussy. I clearly said i would still get pussy, but in a NSA arragnement, ie i wouldnt wife up a hoe you retard

Based.
OP is an insecure and whiny faggot.
Try and find a new girl if you dont love this one, but you will probably make >tfw no gf threads 2 months from now.

You aint shit lil boy. If you wanna be about that life you cant get teary dumping some fat slag who had two whole dicks inside her before yours. Cut everyone off, focus on yourself, and watch em flock. Course a needy bitch like you cant do it

Thanks man. When I first read OP’s post I was thinking “man this girl must have slept with heaps of chicks” then we I found it it was just 2 I realised this dude is pathetic.

Ive had a lot of gfs and fwbs. I know the kind of feminine girls I like. I've dated two of these intelligent driven women and the first I broke up with for the same reason. She was doing her family medicine residency and I just couldn't connect with her as a partner.

I want to so badly but it's fucking painful having almost no desire to sleep with your gf even though she's attractive. The submissive and feminine girls I've dated would suck my dick every time I saw them. It was great. Now I barely get my dick sucked. Fuark

2 lmao? Best find a way to swallow these feelings bro, the older you get the more partners people are going to have had whenn you meet them. It's just a fact of life

in a row?

How old are you you cuck? 2 is nothing unless you're like 14.

posting in an epic thread

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 331K)

i was fortunate with decent genetics so women approach me. I just have to make better decisions on who I GF

those kind of girls just need to be more dominated in bed. like BDSM type shit to remind them theyre submissive

The funny thing is none of you fags calling OP "insecure" would wife up a woman like that. Fact.

>hurr youre insecure

Okay wheres your wife?

>duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 7K)

>tfw this isnt me

why even live

>My girlfriend had sex with 8 guys before she met me

in women language, thats actually 24

so chances are, 1 out of 24 of those guys had a huge cock/was better at sex than you are, so every night your girl will secretly be fantasizing about her exs sexual prowess and use it as mental fodder against you

ITT: roast beef

>wouldn't wife up a women with two sexual partners
Yes I would faggot and unless you're legit religious or found your wife as teenagers, so will you.

I've fucked 18 girls and comparatively to college girls my count is low side of their average.

I've pump and dumped, some long term relationships. The grand majority get dicked down son. You're not special. Take your ticket to the show, enjoy it, then find a different show. Or just don't buy a ticket like incels.

youre okay with your wife and mother of your children having gobbled up the cum of multiple random dudes? cuck.

>Take your ticket to the show

this shits vague as fuck. do you mean get into LTRs or just pump and dump sluts?

2 is extremely low
If I found a girl in her 20s with a number like that and I was attracted to them you'd bet id fucking wife her

0 is extremely low. I know girls in their 20s who are virgins. maybe you should stop hanging around arbys lmaO

Lmao mate you got me good
yeah I know heaps of attractive women with great personalities who are virgins waiting to fuck me and eventually marry as the only man she's ever had sex with

t. 1800s

you sound like the type of guy at work who starts telling me a story about his wife's kid

I ohp more plates than she had sexual partners. Get over yourself, this is the purest girl you'll find these days.

>this is the purest girl you'll find these days.

>society is degenerate therefore be degenerate

Both user.

You're not getting a virgin life bride just as much as you're going to win the lotto. Do they exist? Yup. Are they incredibly religious in gated communities? Usually.

LTR's in the west are often less than one year. 2-3 if it's actually some sort of good fit. You're going to be a ticket to LTRs yes. Unless you're of some nice faithful religious group I wouldn't hope for a low count partner.

you sound like the kind of guy who believes a woman when they talk about their sexual history

No you have to. It's not going to be good for you it's not going to be good for her.

In Italy we have a saying- no hymen no diamond

>2

Most Burgersluts are pushing into triple digit territory, user. Count your blessings.

Just remember, no hymen no diamond

as a man you have a duty to end it with her and tell her it's because she was a slut

Is this why so 67% of Italian men still live with their mother?

>>Jow Forums

Lol the marry a virgin to avoid degeneracy thing is so funny to me. You think she’s gonna be yours forever because she’s never fucked anyone but you? What happens when she starts wondering what else is out there? Maybe she starts regretting getting married before playing the field a little and goes and seeks out other cock. I’m not a fan of the sluts either, but you’re just going to another extreme and thinking you’re safe from your girl becoming a ho. You could be right, but you could be very wrong, only time will tell.

I hate women, boys are way better.

Attached: 1538138323938.jpg (1000x1850, 969K)

Im in a similar situation to OP but Ali kinda like her desu

Wouldn't break up with her for shit. Now, being honest, sexually? Meh. In addition to having had (I'm guessing from stories she's told and claims she's made, never asked, probably less than 6 plus one girl from what I can tell) previous partners, she's also chubby. (Decent titties, no ass, sadly pudgy belly). She's actually quite pretty/cute, but I wouldn't pop a stuffy looking at her naked. But she's so sweet it's unbelievable. Insists on cooking for me, doing my laundry, is always brimming with love and affection. I couldn't hurt her any more than I could kick a puppy.

I fuck her pretty good for like 20-30 minutes at a time, hitting the cervix mating press style to establish dominance, and whenever I feel like it's time to cum I just close my eyes and imagine I'm trying to impregnate May from Pokemon in a fucked up rape scenario and I ooze a huge deluge of my splooge into her love canoe.

Anyways, I think I'll take the chance and wife her. She seems like a keeper overall. Will probably make a good mom for my kids.

lmao savage af

>Yes got, women with 10 sexual partners is fine, you see 20 sexual partners is the norm. Don't you want a girl who knows what she's doing? She needs 30 cut dicks to even know the basics. Goy, just prep the 40 bulls.
There is nothing more satisfying than making a wife of a virgin.
I know.

>Standards are pathetic
I'd hate to see your definition of "making it"

>“You can be a fat ugly slut. You can’t be a fat ugly stud.”

-my father

Attached: CBF5B60C-B91B-450B-9385-1EC52B94C312.jpg (400x648, 36K)

Women have made it very clear their disdain for 'nice guys', what's good for the goose...

Attached: 6008710149845865198.jpg (991x822, 71K)

lolllll

OP here

So the thing is, im happy to date her. but she wants to get married. and I dont want to marry a roastie. so I should break it off? is it wrong to date someone and not want to marry them when they do? should I just tell her this?

I just told my gf of five years I didn't want to marry her anymore, if I can do it so can you.

most dudes aren't down for it and that's ok but saying adult virgin women don't exist just ain't true. They aren't going to just have sex with you though. You're going to have to date them and some will want you to marry them.

If you're a man of religion that's probably not a big deal. For normal guys that takes those girls off the table.

howd she respond

Don’t listen to these virgins incels OP. Just follow your heart. My wife didn’t realize what a good catch I was until she was about 28 and that’s absolutely fine. I waited for her all through high school & college. But I persevered and won her heart. I have two beautiful step-children and one biological child with her.

The past doesn’t matter. Focus on the good times.

Attached: 4FC1686F-A6D2-417E-BD4A-F3A553D0EE41.png (500x317, 57K)

what the fuck OP. don't lose a good girl because she's had two partners

She said she would work to improve herself (shitty attitude mostly) and make me want to marry her.

>she also cried a lot, felt bad

tell her simply that you don't like how big she is.
if you want to go full on srs then tell her that your thinking about leaving her because of it

Attached: 1523425016168.png (800x800, 84K)

Based and cuckpilled

listen man obviously you feel that her past hurts your honor. If it's a source of shame for you now then you should just sack her already. I can't imagine you'll just get over that.

tell her whatever you want, she's gonna scream and cry and whatever else but put your foot down
you got sloppy seconds dude

>Also one of them was an mma fighter so you can imagine the insecurity i feel.
This is pathetic lmao. If you’re this insecure, there is no hope for you. Most girls will have fucked other people than you before you get woth them, just accept it and stop being a bitch about it. Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 59D6CF52-72CA-493B-AC31-AF67B9FA0689.jpg (294x403, 17K)